Don't have an account? Create one!

Where were you when you first heard about MCR?

AuthorMessage
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
April 10th, 2007 at 02:20pm
I was trying to go to bed, and I had MTV on and they were playing "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"
Black Meriah
Really Not Okay
Black Meriah
April 10th, 2007 at 05:06pm
One of my friends, who's just as addicted as me today, sent me a song over msn, and after that I was hooked
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 10th, 2007 at 07:32pm
this is gonna be really weird. i was in school, watching music videos. it was "im not okay". we had this weird time at the end where we had nothing to do. and im not okay and i was like "that's awesome!!!!" so at the end of the day, i bought revenge and well....

but honestly i ddidn't get REALLY into them until tbp came out and i was like..."oh wait, i love this band."
Gunslinger
Jazz Hands
Gunslinger
April 10th, 2007 at 08:08pm
my friend kept asking me "when you were a young boy did your father take you into the city to see a marching band?" for the longest time i had thought she made it up. then i asked her where she got it from and she said it was a song called welcome to the black parade. i went home and watched the video on youtube and bought the cd two days later.
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
April 10th, 2007 at 08:38pm
I was at my sister's house. Watching TV. Flipping through the channels and passed through MTV Hits. I saw Frank standing there infront of Helena's coffin and I said "This looks interesting"

Been hooked ever since.
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 11th, 2007 at 02:44am
i was at school, my friends introuduce me mcr by listening to her mp3 player...
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 11th, 2007 at 09:48am
Loadsa people first heard Helena.. and I'm not okayy.. What happend to 'I brouhgt you my bullets'... ? I've loved them since 2001.
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
April 11th, 2007 at 11:19am
i heard it at my friend's house...
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 11th, 2007 at 01:46pm
I saw the Helena video at my friend Hanna's house and I likes them
tecaangelina
Jazz Hands
tecaangelina
April 11th, 2007 at 02:48pm
My friend told me to listen to Early Sunsets around xmas in 2004,I've been a fan since then.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
April 11th, 2007 at 03:04pm
Two years ago.
Computer room.
Helena.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 12th, 2007 at 04:36am
At school.My friend asked me to search for lyrics of songs which MCR sang,well,almost all their songs...UGH!...Anyway I was reading I'm Not Okay then I decided to download and listen to it,I was amazed,a new band came into my life...Besides 3 of my classmates kept singing Helena until our teacher got mad...I laughed...
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 13th, 2007 at 04:50am
WTTBP when I drew some pic. oh! I know I love MCR so slowly, But I found for " Three cheers..." and " I brought you my bullets..." Now I love Prison than WTTBP!!!
MyGerardWayRomance
Killjoy
MyGerardWayRomance
April 14th, 2007 at 05:49am
I was standig in the kitchen at work and Welcome To The Black Parade was playing on the radio, i didn't know their name until a few days later when I watch the vidoe on MTV
grr...weee!!!
Killjoy
grr...weee!!!
May 4th, 2007 at 06:29pm
i heard them at a basement party but I didn't know who they were.

I was in my bathroom. I had a gun under my mattress a bottle of Aspirin and my mother's depression medication in front of me. I had just thrown up until I almost passed out, and then my mom called me: I had a package from my dad in Chicago. for the longest time i thought he had abandoned me, my little sister, and my brother. I tore it open and it was Revenge with a note that said: It seemed like the kind of music you liked. I didn't listen to it until a few days later. I put in in my CD player and played Helena. When it said: when both our cars collide, I got a call from my uncle in Newark saying that my grandma had been killed in a car wreck. You can guess what happened next... Crying or Very sad
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
May 6th, 2007 at 08:08am
at home, on computer.
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
May 6th, 2007 at 08:28am
VMA awards 2005
Motherfuckingwar
Fabulous Killjoy
Motherfuckingwar
May 6th, 2007 at 09:14am
The first time I heard them when I was on a school trip and i really missed this guy that left early we had such an awesome connection and i was so fucing sad and iwas crying the whole day...and then my friend made me listen to Im not Okay and Helena and through those two songs i feelt so much better
Smile
Immortality.
Motor Baby
Immortality.
May 6th, 2007 at 09:22am
this FORMER* fan thats a year above me had a display pic [on msn]of my chemical romance two years ago. i looked at it and i was like yeah, whatever.
i never really payed attention to it until my brother downloaded WTTBP. i listened to it and i was soo fucking amazed. i started downloading more of there songs, some of the first ones being helena, im not okay and the ghost of you. i got hooked.

*this FORMER fan now hates mcr's guts. therefore, i hate HER guts. therefore, we dislike each other and are 'enemies', if thats how you wanna put it. oh yeah, kids, thats right.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
May 6th, 2007 at 09:41am
Living room.
I'm Not Okay ( I Promise )
Kerrang!
I was my own.