X-Pansy-X
July 1st, 2007 at 05:47pm
Im Not Okay(I Promise)
I got addicted to them just because of that one song
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
July 4th, 2007 at 06:20pm
well like a year ago(yes i am a fairly new, but insanely dedicated fan) my best friend was like hey, listen to this band called my chemical romance, and i listened to helena and at the end i was like 'that band SUCKS' and then wttbp came out and i hated it to...but by a fluke, i heard house of wolves....=]....i gave all the songs 2nd chances and now i love em all! YAY HOUSE OF WOLVES!
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
July 4th, 2007 at 06:53pm
Helena.

I was up late one night, online in the dining room (idky our comp is in there...) and I put Mtv on in case a good song came on. Well when the music started playing I mistook it for another song (forget which one) and rushed right in to see it. I watched the vid because I had heard a lot about them and wanted to see if they fit my taste. And almost 2 years later they still do!!

God the visuals in that vid are AMAZING!!!
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
July 4th, 2007 at 07:36pm
The Sharpest lives
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
July 19th, 2007 at 08:36pm
It was either Helena or I'm Not OK (I Promise). It was played on the Lock Up on Radio 1 I think and I brought their 2nd album soon after.
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 19th, 2007 at 08:43pm
Dead! I was looking at Stephenie Meyer's playlist for Twilight, and she had I'm Not Okay on it, but I couldn't buy it because it was explicit. But she had MCR listed in her favorite bands so I just looked them up, and when I found out threre was a clean version of The Black Parade, I was really happy and I bought Dead. So I'm really new. But now I love Stephenie Meyer more than ever.
xs_and_underscores
Fabulous Killjoy
xs_and_underscores
July 22nd, 2007 at 09:29pm
Helena.
i found it on the internet, and the video scared me because it was so dark, and i thought they were vampires lol
i still liked the song, and i bought it on iTunes

i heard Welcome To The Black Parade on my friends myspace, and i gave all their songs a chance, and theyre my favorite band now Smile
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
July 22nd, 2007 at 09:46pm
lmfao mine was I'm Not Okay (I Promise) and Helena really. When i saw the Video, i always thought there was a girl in the band..a.k.a Gerard :0
And then i got into them and soon realised he was a man, after watching the video one million times. I'm sorrryy Gee
>.<
ches
Awake and Unafraid
ches
July 22nd, 2007 at 09:47pm
Helena and Vampires Will Never Hurt You.
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
July 22nd, 2007 at 11:14pm
Drowning Lessons, believe it or not.
=] That song is pure genius.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
July 23rd, 2007 at 12:03am
Helena.
I heard INO first but i didn't like it that much, i only liked "Helena" and a few other TCFSR songs it was only when i heard WTTBP that i got really into them.
kill the wind.
Killjoy
kill the wind.
July 23rd, 2007 at 01:11am
I listened to Black Parade on a friend's iPod during school, but we were unable to finish it due to a teacher approaching, but I ended up listening to the rest of it on Youtube and I loved it. 8DD
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 23rd, 2007 at 01:21am
I'm Not Okay and Helena
LEGENDARY
In Love
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
July 23rd, 2007 at 02:14am
Helena.
That song just go to me.It sounded totally different from any other band that i had ever heard. I thought they were just sooo unique. The way they sang it..well, brought good memories. Very Happy
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
July 23rd, 2007 at 03:47am
It'd probably be Welcome. I lovedlovedloved Helena and I'm Not Okay, but I wasn't an obsessive fan. Then I asked some guy what his favourite song and he said Welcome. The actual album hadn't come out yet, but the song was floating around...I heard it and became obsessed =]
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
July 23rd, 2007 at 07:53am
Helena or I'm Not Okay.

I don't remember the song that got me addcited.
Captain Jack Wonka.
Shotgun Sinner
Captain Jack Wonka.
July 23rd, 2007 at 12:45pm
Helena... I did not appreciate it that much when I first heard it... but there came this time that I was actually waiting for it to play... then the next thing I know is that I already memorize the whole song.
Professor Snape
Always Born a Crime
Professor Snape
July 23rd, 2007 at 02:17pm
specks of crimson:
Helena... I did not appreciate it that much when I first heard it... but there came this time that I was actually waiting for it to play... then the next thing I know is that I already memorize the whole song.

yeah..same here.. Razz when i first heard helena,i was like, "urgh..weird song"..and when i saw gerard in the video(helena) for the first time, i freaked out coz his face was so white..XD
but not long after that..i got addicted to the song and the band since then..<3 Smile
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
July 23rd, 2007 at 02:19pm
my mates sis was a goth kinda and she like this band called mcr and my mate amy came into school one day with imnotokay playing i was like whats that song and whos it by i did reasherch and here we are and mcr obbessive because of that song im laive lolz
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
July 23rd, 2007 at 02:30pm
im not okay then helena came out and i bought the album