Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 9th, 2007 at 04:25am
no bullets?I love Our Lady of Sorrows and Headfirst for halos too man
bouncingxsoul
Killjoy
bouncingxsoul
August 9th, 2007 at 05:36am
Yeah, we yelled for them to come out and play Vampires but it was a no go. I don't know how to convince them (not personally of course) that people want to hear Bullets. I think Gerard is like all worried that kids take things the wrong way and with the lyrics from Bullets... well it's not "safe". haha just my opinion though.

And I think a saw a set list. I know they played it at my show, but I never pictured Jetset as a performing song. But it's good all the same. I'm just glad to hear Venom. -bounces-
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 9th, 2007 at 08:41am
I'll write Our Lady of Sorrows on my arm, and when Gerard is talking, I'll probably just scream, "PLAY OUR LADY OF SORROS DAMMIT!!11##$!!" And give him a little flower plushie I bought. (:
It's so cute xD
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
Awake and Unafraid
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
August 9th, 2007 at 02:41pm
the dreamer.:
Sam, I went to the same place they're holding this concert for Warped.
Your not going to have any fun being lawn.
I saw where it is and it's way back there.
"/

Really?
I probally won't even be able to see, huh?
That sucks...
damn...hey at least I'll be able to hear...
but still.
any tips anyone please!!!!
Help the little person who couldn't afford pit tickets for her mom and her!!!
haha.
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
August 9th, 2007 at 03:58pm
i'm going to jones beach w/ my best friend from high school. i got shitty tix tho because i waited too long b/c i didn't think i could go, but i don't care cuz i'll be there and i'll try to sneak down *giggle*
its the third time i'll be seeing Taking Back Sunday and the second time i'll be seeing Linkin Park (I went to see them for my sweet sixteen).

I'm considering writing a letter to MCR and trying to give it to them, thanking them for being an amazing band and saving people and whatnot and including an article i wrote after interviewing frank and telling them that this is supposed to be the fifth time i would be seeing them... but i'm not sure...
what do you think?
analoggirl1
Killjoy
analoggirl1
August 9th, 2007 at 08:10pm
My Unintended.:

lmao I DID fall asleep during Linkin Park! XDDD

How's that possible? LP performs with so much energy. Clap Can't wait to purchase a live recording of LP's set...

FYI, the merch stand is selling an art book called "REVOLUTION UNSEEN: THE HIDDEN ART OF PROJEKT REVOLUTION".

It's a limited-edition 50-page book features the art of many of the musicians on Projekt Revolution 2007, including Mike Shinoda, Chester Bennington & Joe Hahn (Linkin Park), Gerard Way & Ray Toro (My Chemical Romance), Matt Rubano (Taking Back Sunday), Brian Molko (Placebo), Elias Andra, Ryan Shuck & Amir Derakh (Julien-K), Lyn Z (Mindless Self Indulgence), Michael Pedicone (The Bled), Tak, Ryu, Vin Skully & DJ Cheapshot (Styles Of Beyond), Matthew, Nathan, Dan & Mateo (Madina Lake). 100% of proceeds go to Music for Relief, to benefit disaster relief and reduce global warming. Printed on recycled paper.

Edit: here's a link to the Projekt Revolution Store.
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
August 9th, 2007 at 09:20pm
Tragic.:
I'll write Our Lady of Sorrows on my arm, and when Gerard is talking, I'll probably just scream, "PLAY OUR LADY OF SORROS DAMMIT!!11##$!!" And give him a little flower plushie I bought. (:
It's so cute xD

You should! Tell us how it turns out! Ha Ha
Franniestein
Salute You in Your Grave
Franniestein
August 9th, 2007 at 09:50pm
My friends and I are going to Jones Beach.
Are cameras allowed?
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 9th, 2007 at 10:38pm
I will, I will (:
[spam]Do you think Gerard will like the Flower Plushie?
I mean xD
It's really nice xD
And Its purple and has a happy face Very Happy
Lmao xD[/spam]
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 9th, 2007 at 11:04pm
I am selling a PIT ticket for West Palm Beach, August 10th!
This is last minute soo please if, anyone is interested PM, or add me on msn : fefi.o@hotmail.com

It's 130 Dollars!!
Bert McCookies
Fabulous Killjoy
Bert McCookies
August 10th, 2007 at 02:49am
I'm going to Jones Beach. Only 5 more days!! Dance
anyways I've got a couple questions. sorry if I'm annoying. it's my first concert and I'm inexpericed at this stuff. Embarassed

About how much money should I bring if i don't want to die of dehydration and want some (or a lot) of merch?

For people who went already, what was the setlist? (sorry if it's been asked.)

about when should i get there?, cause the rev stage starts at 12:45 but i don't really want to see any of them and I heard they don't let you into the seated area till 3:00.
Sorry for being a pain!
MorbidVampFaery
Killjoy
MorbidVampFaery
August 10th, 2007 at 05:44am
Rather you're local or you're planning on travelling, I have two tickets to sale.
--Unfortunately I only have ONE for each show but at least you'll get a deal on one.
**Unfortunately for me, I'm losing out on money.

>> August 19 - Projekt Revolution: Bristow, VA. (DC)
ONE lawn ticket for $35 (Paid almost $50)

>> August 21 - Projekt Revolution: Toronto, Ontario, Molson Amphitheatre.
ONE lawn ticket for $35 (Paid $50)

If you're interested, let me know ASAP!
* Money orders & personal checks ONLY.

CONTACT - Mod Edit - Removal of contact details as per request from User

xoxo.

PS - if you want to kind and pay what I paid, that would be rad. If not, you can have them for what I have listed. :]
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
August 11th, 2007 at 12:24am
Bert McCookies, being your first concert, this sounds like a slightly outrageous suggestion but it works for me. I bought some fabric at walmart and sewed myself a small pouch held shut with 2 buttons and I put my ID, credit card and money [not coins] into it and put it in my bra! that way you don't have to worry about getting pick pocketted if you're in an area with a lot of people close around you. especially in new york, they can be sneaky picking into your pants, but your bra you are sure to notice! so take my advice or leave it, but it's out there for anyone to take. I hope I helped!

be sure to search for their tour buses before you enter the concert [assuming you plan to try to meet them] so that when the concert is over you can go right to it, wait a few hours and melt into a puddle from their awesomeness.

also, at the merch stand there is supposedly going to be a book which has a compilation of art from chester bennington, mike shinoda, gerard way, and many other people who are performing in projekt revolution. I would highly suggest partaking in the purchase of that item, as I'm sure it will rock major socks. =]

have fun at jones beach! I'm going there too. sucks there's no mosh pit, but it'll still be awesome. cuz come on. look at the people playing!!! lol

so yes. bra wallet. tour busses. book. and rock out. got all that? good! lol =P

edit: and about the time to get there, if you plan to walk around and find their tour busses and stuff I'd get there wayyyy early. it starts at 12:30 I think, so get there around 10 [that's what I'm doing]. be sure to have a good breakfast and bring a few waters while waiting in long, idk how long the wait time in line will be and it's going to be hot august weather in new york! and about how much money to bring, I'm bringing 100. concert beverages and food is usually a little pricey, and so is the merch. idk how many bands you're going there for, but everything is over priced. so be sure to have plenty of money [better too much then too little] and keep hydrated in line. hope I helped! =]
Bert McCookies
Fabulous Killjoy
Bert McCookies
August 11th, 2007 at 03:50am
windinyourhair, Thank you! You helped me so much!
I might try the bra thing. sounds smart.
I definetly want to get that book.
again thanks! I probally will bring about $ 100.
and it will definetly be awesome! =]
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
August 12th, 2007 at 02:06am
hey guys i went to projekt rev yesterday at west palm beach. Gerard had "605" written on his neck. Heres a pic that i took:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/shadyqween305/DSC00215.jpg

What can 605 mean?
chloeiscrazy
Killjoy
chloeiscrazy
August 12th, 2007 at 02:39am
MCRnati:
hey guys i went to projekt rev yesterday at west palm beach. Gerard had "605" written on his neck. Heres a pic that i took:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/shadyqween305/DSC00215.jpg

What can 605 mean?

That's sort of being talked about in the PLOB thread.
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
August 12th, 2007 at 08:06pm
Can someone PM Taking Back Sunday's Set list please?
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
August 12th, 2007 at 09:21pm
Has anyone here met anyone from MCR at Projekt? If so, tell me how because I'm going to for my birthday and that would be a wonderful present.
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
Awake and Unafraid
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
August 13th, 2007 at 12:17am
Two days!!!
And yes, please any tips on meeting them???
PLEASE!=]
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
August 13th, 2007 at 01:43am
i know some girls that met them....and they just waited by the tour buses.