Projekt Revolution

AuthorMessage
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 3rd, 2007 at 09:17pm
paradeonmyrevenge:
MyUsedRomanceBoy:
Okay I don't know if this was asked but is Mikey back?

gerard has said that mikey will be returning sometime in early november.

no mikey for me then
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
August 4th, 2007 at 12:39am
FAIRY:
oh my god i went to the one yesterday and it was so amazing!! except i think linkin parks set was too long, and i almost fell asleep during it, so i think they kinda sucked. i got to meet madina lake!! it was really cool.
okay i have a good story. i was standing there with my sister and friend watching mindless self indugence, kinda towards the back. and then worm walks right in front of us. i kinda start freaking out, cus thats just how i am. and i watch where he goes and then i see gerard standing under the little tent thing for the sound and hes rocking out to MSI. all i could think was oh my god, its gerard. and then i started crying. i think he saw me standing over there crying like an idiot because he was kind of looking around sometimes and i couldnt stop looking over at him. i thought i was going to pass out. then when hes leaving he walks about a foot in front of me. all i did was stare in amazement. then when i snapped out of it (about 2 hours later) i realized that the man that saved my life was right in front of me and i couldnt say one word.
my sister took pictures of him.
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w86/mychemicalromance3892/DSCN4604.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w86/mychemicalromance3892/gee.jpg
Being me, I would have did something stupid to get his attention. I'm just like that. Hopefully, I get to see him or meet him or something. That would be an awesome birthday present. (I'm going to Projekt two days after my birthday on the 19th.)
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
August 4th, 2007 at 04:53am
I seriously can't wait. I have 15 more days until Projekt Rev. and 13 until my birthday. I hope I meet someone at Projekt. That would be an awesome birthday present seeing that I am going to Projekt for my birthday.
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
August 4th, 2007 at 08:15am
did anyone buy the new poster of MCR at projekt?
i did Wink
but i basiclly spent $20 bucks on it
cuz i lost mine,
then i bought another,
for the love of MCR hehe Smile
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 4th, 2007 at 09:38am
6 days...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 4th, 2007 at 06:02pm
Eleven and a half days!
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 4th, 2007 at 06:39pm
13 days!
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 4th, 2007 at 06:39pm
13 days!
bouncingxsoul
Killjoy
bouncingxsoul
August 4th, 2007 at 06:45pm
I have like a bloody month to wait to go to mine. It's not even in the same state. lol I'm way freaking excited about that though.

And I want to take a freaking camera but it doesn't work so well when you're mashed against the barrier. Ouchies.

Or how is PR set up? Is it like barriers (I assume) or do you get crammed against the stage? (which would be amazingly better) And I heard My Chem gets like an hour long set which is the shit, how much do they play from Three Cheers?

And and and yeah, if anyone could tell me what the set list is gonna be I would wuv you forever. Well... maybe not, but I'd say thank you! xD
bouncingxsoul
Killjoy
bouncingxsoul
August 4th, 2007 at 06:51pm
has gee been working out? Naughty

I think he's just pushing his biceps out lol. Who knows though, he dances around and does weird shit on stage, maybe he's gotten some muscles?
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
August 5th, 2007 at 04:30pm
idk...but gerard looked awesome!!!
he cracks me up!

for prison he got all the guys to take their shirts off....and then some of them started to throw them on stage.
GERARD:
"you are a fine specimen of a boy...." (picks up a shirt)
"this ones my favvvvvvvvvorite.......im gonna wear this one later...."

hahaha and then he randomly started singing "im gonnna wash that man right outta my ....im gonna wash that man right outta my hair"

shit he is awesome!
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
August 5th, 2007 at 08:13pm
bouncingxsoul:
It's not even in the same state.
Same here. 14 more days.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 5th, 2007 at 09:30pm
jobbie:
idk...but gerard looked awesome!!!
he cracks me up!

for prison he got all the guys to take their shirts off....and then some of them started to throw them on stage.
GERARD:
"you are a fine specimen of a boy...." (picks up a shirt)
"this ones my favvvvvvvvvorite.......im gonna wear this one later...."

hahaha and then he randomly started singing "im gonnna wash that man right outta my ....im gonna wash that man right outta my hair"

shit he is awesome!

OH. MY. GOD. Are you serious!?
That's hot! Lmao sorry that was really shallow. Haha
He's fucking awesome. I arent going to PR, but I'm seeing them in November.
Jeez, I hope he does something like that at my show!! Mr. Green
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
August 5th, 2007 at 10:12pm
at my show, (july 31st) before prison, gerard licked his hand and said "first base" then he moved his hand down to touch his stomach and he said 'second base" and then he went down further and grabbed his package and said "third base" and you can just imagine the crowd... haha
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
August 5th, 2007 at 11:02pm
x_LeBlackParade_x:
did anyone buy the new poster of MCR at projekt?
i did Wink
but i basiclly spent $20 bucks on it
cuz i lost mine,
then i bought another,
for the love of MCR hehe Smile

haha i did too. its very pretty. i put mine in my back pack and had my friend walk behind me so no one would steal it, because i didn't wand to wait in line for merch again. but i would have bought another one like you did. Very Happy
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 5th, 2007 at 11:37pm
x_LeBlackParade_x:
at my show, (july 31st) before prison, gerard licked his hand and said "first base" then he moved his hand down to touch his stomach and he said 'second base" and then he went down further and grabbed his package and said "third base" and you can just imagine the crowd... haha

Ahhh!! WOWWWW!! *Orgasms* Haha!
Is there video of that?
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
August 6th, 2007 at 01:09am
x_LeBlackParade_x:

AHHHHH HE DID THAT AT OURS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe and i have a picture of him while he is at third base....and you can see the hole in his pants that are at his crotch.

i have amazing pics@!!!
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
August 6th, 2007 at 01:10am
Ahhh!! WOWWWW!! *Orgasms* Haha!
Is there video of that?[/quote]

my friend got a video of it....... i will try and get it from her!
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
August 6th, 2007 at 01:13am
unfortunantly, i didnt get a video of him doing that because i was too amazed! hahaha but i did get a video of the begining of "mama" when gee says "everybody in the whole place whole place" lol but i am NEVER gonna forget that Wink
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
August 6th, 2007 at 01:31am
ya seriously............. i will never forget that concert.
last time he came to my town he didnt interact with the audience at all........but this time.........he was incredible!!!!