gcscreamer828
August 7th, 2007 at 05:45am
yeah i will be chilling in the lawn
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
August 7th, 2007 at 07:28am
FAIRY:
oh my god i went to the one yesterday and it was so amazing!! except i think linkin parks set was too long, and i almost fell asleep during it, so i think they kinda sucked. i got to meet madina lake!! it was really cool.
okay i have a good story. i was standing there with my sister and friend watching mindless self indugence, kinda towards the back. and then worm walks right in front of us. i kinda start freaking out, cus thats just how i am. and i watch where he goes and then i see gerard standing under the little tent thing for the sound and hes rocking out to MSI. all i could think was oh my god, its gerard. and then i started crying. i think he saw me standing over there crying like an idiot because he was kind of looking around sometimes and i couldnt stop looking over at him. i thought i was going to pass out. then when hes leaving he walks about a foot in front of me. all i did was stare in amazement. then when i snapped out of it (about 2 hours later) i realized that the man that saved my life was right in front of me and i couldnt say one word.
my sister took pictures of him.

lmao I DID fall asleep during Linkin Park! XDDD
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 7th, 2007 at 07:45am
Thanks to all those who answered my Placebo question. I'm getting so excited for Saturday I can hardly contain myself.
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
August 7th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Does anyone know when LP's set usually ends?
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
Awake and Unafraid
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
August 7th, 2007 at 09:25pm
hey=]
I was wondering if anyone could give me some idea of what the line up looks like and stuff because I really need to know. sorry if it's a pain.
thank you!!
Frank Fresh Prince
Joining The Black Parade
Frank Fresh Prince
August 7th, 2007 at 09:40pm
Has the guys come out after any of the PR shows so far? I just want to know if I should bother waiting for them after....thanks Smile
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
August 7th, 2007 at 10:51pm
sevenn
Around 11:20 ish.

*I'M_NOT_OKAY*
Madina Lake, Styles Of Beyond, The Bled, Saosin, Mindless Self Indulgence, Julien-K, HIM, Placebo, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, and Linkin Park.
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
August 8th, 2007 at 04:33am
Oh My God.
Just got back about a half an hour ago from the Atlanta show. Sooo amazing. Was anyone else there?

Wheeeee... mah review:
The events of The Projekt Revolution tour show in Atlanta. From the perspective of me ^-^
1. Got to the gates, was asked for money by a homeless guy, who replied "Thank you, young man," when I gave him a bottle of ice water instead.
2. My mom nearly had a heatstroke because she's been sitting in the sun all day and they won't let us into the seating area until 3:00. It was approximately 1:15.
3. She gets taken to the VIP lounge to cool off and wait for the shows to start. They don't start until approximately 4:30.
4. I go and watch Placebo, at approximately 5:15. They were fairly good, and I may listen to them again in the future.
5. My mom and I watch HIM at approximately 6:00. They are, as expected, AMAZING.
6. My mom and I watch Taking Back Sunday. They are better than expected, since I am fairly unfamiliar with them.
7. My mom and I watch My Chemical Romance at approximately 8:20. They are, again, as expected, AMAZING. I spend most of my time jumping when Gerard tells us to jump, clapping and screaming. I am now incapable of breathing deeply without my lungs hurting, and I cannot raise my arms above chest level. >.<
8. Highlights of the evening: HIM's entire performance; MCR's entire performance; the text message that appeared onscreen during a break saying "Marry me Gerard? -Love Frank" ; Gerard's umm... .... ... display? at the end of Mama ; the "The smog warnings here in Atlanta said to stay inside! But all of you motherfuckers are out here with us! I guess that makes you better than all of them! So tell me, who's better than you?! Tell me, NO ONE! [pause] Who's better than you?!" "NO ONE!!!" [rough paraphrasing, you get the idea]

Also, if any of you were there and noticed a girl in section 204 that fell over the back of her chair 'cause she was standing on it... that was me XD

Very Happy
avenge.my.ghost.x3
Killjoy
avenge.my.ghost.x3
August 8th, 2007 at 04:46am
i'm going to projekt revolution august 17th. in ohio. i can't wait. i hope i meet them. ohgawd, i would die..
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 8th, 2007 at 04:50am
They don't let you in the seated area until 3:00pm. That's some bullshit! I'm calling my venue tomorrow. If that's the case, I would have bought a pit ticket instead Disgust
annnniiieee
Killjoy
annnniiieee
August 8th, 2007 at 05:23am
Ahaha, that text message part from Frank is hilarious.
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 8th, 2007 at 05:37am
I'm going to that show too,Avenge what seats do you have?
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
Awake and Unafraid
I'M_NOT_OKAY!!
August 8th, 2007 at 04:00pm
Thank you for answering my question bout lineup!

Does anyone else have the crappy lawn tickets?
I do=[
I need to somehow find a way to get the best out of it way back in a lawn...a lawn.
thanks again
beneath it all.
Awake and Unafraid
beneath it all.
August 8th, 2007 at 05:42pm
Sam, I went to the same place they're holding this concert for Warped.
Your not going to have any fun being lawn.
I saw where it is and it's way back there.
"/
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
August 8th, 2007 at 07:04pm
I've talked to a few people that have met Frank lately Very Happy
And I've spoken to one person who met Gerard.

So I duno.. I guess it depends on if they decide to come out at your show xD

17 more days for me =]
Morrigan
Killjoy
Morrigan
August 8th, 2007 at 08:51pm
I saw the Woodlands show and it reorganized my conciousness
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
August 8th, 2007 at 11:57pm
You people with pit seats are so freaking lucky. I'm going to the Holmdel, NJ show, and it's all stadium...I did manage to get really good seats though.
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
August 9th, 2007 at 12:27am
Red Rover:
You people with pit seats are so freaking lucky. I'm going to the Holmdel, NJ show, and it's all stadium...I did manage to get really good seats though.

What seats do you have? ..im going too Very Happy
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
August 9th, 2007 at 02:53am
is anyone going to jones beach? and does anyone know what kind of music they're playing? I heard they're not doing TBP anymore, and are doing all revenge. meaning their first 2 albums I'm guessing? can someone tell me if this is true, and if they play songs off bullets? cuz I would shat myself if I saw anything off that live. Embarassed
chloeiscrazy
Killjoy
chloeiscrazy
August 9th, 2007 at 03:31am
windinyourhair:
is anyone going to jones beach? and does anyone know what kind of music they're playing? I heard they're not doing TBP anymore, and are doing all revenge. meaning their first 2 albums I'm guessing? can someone tell me if this is true, and if they play songs off bullets? cuz I would shat myself if I saw anything off that live. Embarassed

They're doing songs off TBP and revenge, no bullets Sad