AuthorMessage
reckless decadence.
Salute You in Your Grave
reckless decadence.
December 31st, 2005 at 11:00pm
I'm Not Okay(I Promise)
To The End
Headfirst For Halos

depends on what mood I'm in, but I've related to all of them at some point or another
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 1st, 2006 at 12:58am
Demolition Lovers.
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
January 1st, 2006 at 01:14am
XGerardXLoverX:
Demolition Lovers.
wish i could relate to that
[so long] <3
Jazz Hands
[so long] <3
January 1st, 2006 at 01:20am
id say i relate to you know wat they do to us guys in prison
but im a girl Laughing
the ripper.
Bleeding on the Floor
the ripper.
January 1st, 2006 at 01:33am
i think i could really relate to Demolition Lovers. Our Lady Of Sorrows, And Ghost Of You.
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
January 1st, 2006 at 01:40pm
i am cemetery drive...i am that song...
Drawsweirdcomicsgirl
Fabulous Killjoy
Drawsweirdcomicsgirl
January 1st, 2006 at 01:45pm
I did relate to Demolition Lovers, but now its more of a mix of Drowning Lessons and RXQueen by Deftones...
raedyn_l
Killjoy
raedyn_l
January 1st, 2006 at 09:32pm
What song do I relate to most? Hmm...

I think I would definitely relate to "Cemetary Drive." Minus all the murder and the killing and the cheating on one's spouse...

Oh, hell, let's just make it "To the End." Wait, that has murder and death and cheating, too...

"Thank you for the Venom."

...Never mind, go back to "Cemetary Drive." So, despite the fact that I would never cheat on my spouse with the man who is going to murder me, I relate to that song the most. Plus I love the drums Very Happy.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 1st, 2006 at 10:19pm
cant seem to make up ur mind eh?
blackhearts<3
Joining The Black Parade
blackhearts<3
January 1st, 2006 at 10:21pm
um headfirst for halos and cemetary drive
SherryCQ
Fabulous Killjoy
SherryCQ
January 1st, 2006 at 10:43pm
I think I'm more like "I Never Told You What I Did For A Living," because for some reason I identify with it really well. I don't know why, but I've always had a dark imagination, and the thought of dying either alone or with just one other person really isn't that farfetched for me. Plus, I wrote my first tragic fanfic to this song.

Another song I'm like is "Hang 'Em High." I don't want people to stop what they're doing if something happens to me. And I hate when people say, "Are you okay?" if I get hit with a ball or something. If I have no broken bones and I'm not unconscious or bleeding, then I'm fine.

I think I'm also a little bit like "Thank You For The Venom," because I give myself impossible expectations. And occasionally, I hold other people to high standards as well.
xXxMorningStarxXx
Killjoy
xXxMorningStarxXx
January 1st, 2006 at 11:41pm
hmm...It depends on the day usually its I'm not okay (I Promise) when I'm in an emo mood its early sunsets over monroeville and demolition lovers when I'm pissed off its thank you for the venom and its not a fashion statement...
JetBlackFeeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
JetBlackFeeling
January 2nd, 2006 at 03:58am
I'm feeling like a 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'... maybe 'cause I've had that weird obsession with vampires and blood since I was like 6...maybe. lol
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
January 2nd, 2006 at 04:22am
Uh...none of them really...
Unless you count that time I was trapped in a mall surrounded by the living dead.
Then, by all means, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville is my jam!
julianna
Bleeding on the Floor
julianna
January 2nd, 2006 at 04:32am
For some reason i listen to demolition lovers when im depressed, i listen to im not okay when im sorta happy yet pissed, and to the end when im hyper. Shocked
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:19am
It's amazing to me how people say they relate to these songs. I mean, half of them are fiction, and the other half are based on movies, so that's basically fiction anyway.
And, honestly, I seriously doubt the demolition-ness of anyone on this site. But...that's just me and my cynic self.
Plus, I <33 Fashion Statement like a motha.
JetBlackFeeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
JetBlackFeeling
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:22am
rat with wings.:
It's amazing to me how people say they relate to these songs. I mean, half of them are fiction, and the other half are based on movies, so that's basically fiction anyway.
And, honestly, I seriously doubt the demolition-ness of anyone on this site. But...that's just me and my cynic self.

you can realte to a song without it having to be true. it's just gotta spark your feelings and make you feel what you might think was the same emotion the person righting it felt/intended other people to feel. it doesn't have to follow you life or day or week verse by verse.
JetBlackFeeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
JetBlackFeeling
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:23am
julianna:
For some reason i listen to demolition lovers when im depressed, i listen to im not okay when im sorta happy yet pissed, and to the end when im hyper. Shocked

and your avatar makes me want to throw up in my mouth a litte bit. lol
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:27am
JetBlackFeeling:
rat with wings.:
you can realte to a song without it having to be true. it's just gotta spark your feelings and make you feel what you might think was the same emotion the person righting it felt/intended other people to feel. it doesn't have to follow you life or day or week verse by verse.

Yeah, that's true. I just find it very...//amusing that songs written about such bizarre things can spark that kind of emotion.
But, like I said, I'm a cynic. I wouldn't believe something if it jumped up and slit my throat.
julianna
Bleeding on the Floor
julianna
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:27am
lol what the hell is that thing? Shocked