my boyfriend broke up with me b/c he
said I was too dark, so he went and got
himself some preppy airhead...wheew...
...done ranting now...
Make no nois..
Killjoy
Make no nois..
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:31am
It's Not A Fashion Statement, its a fucking death wish. I had a realiy god friend. Then se got bf and just left me behind.But the weird thing is that we are still close and good freinds.When im deppresed i listen to drowning lessons and demiliton lovers.When im hapyy i listen to under pressure and im not okey.When im angrey i listen to thank you for the venom.
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:35am
I have to say that for the last few weeks I've been listening to Cubicles way too much 'cause I can relate to it in a way.
I mean the song is about not being able to tell someone how you feel for them and I've been in that situation for a while now...
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:02pm
...all of them...

at different times.

but most of the time...
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

i'm in love with that song.
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:05pm
i can relate to "Hang Em' High"...cos , as someone said already, if something happenes to me, i want everyone to keep living there lives, and not be sad, cos death isnt a bad thing.
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
January 2nd, 2006 at 05:16pm
"headfirst for halos" not all the time, just when things are really shitty, and everthings so gray and emo....and i can relate cause i take anti depressants too!....(but not for depression)...for anxiety
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 2nd, 2006 at 10:39pm
depending on my mood there's different ones i related to
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 11th, 2006 at 10:41pm
Headfirst for Halos because in one way or another I'm always battling with depression.

Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the two of us because I always feel like someone is trying to take over my life and the people in it.

I'm Not Okay (I Promise). The line 'you say the words but don't know what it means to be a joking look, another line without a hook' because nobody ever understands what it's like.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 11th, 2006 at 10:45pm
I alreadt posted but demolition lovers
a lot.
it makes me cry actually.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 11th, 2006 at 11:12pm
Right now, it's 'Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us' because an extremely transparent male is trying to get me back after fucking me over... he now regrets it...

HE CAN CRY ALL HE WANTS TO, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH HE INVESTS HIMSELF IN ME!

Very Happy
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 11th, 2006 at 11:14pm
yeahh. demolition lovers cause

i like this guy a lot who has icy blue eyes
ive liked him for about 4 months

and im trying im trying to let him know just how much he means to me.

dfhbskjdjgkl/.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 11th, 2006 at 11:18pm
rat with wings.:
It's amazing to me how people say they relate to these songs. I mean, half of them are fiction, and the other half are based on movies, so that's basically fiction anyway.
And, honestly, I seriously doubt the demolition-ness of anyone on this site. But...that's just me and my cynic self.
Plus, I <33 Fashion Statement like a motha.

Ah, a lot of them may seem like fiction... but they aren't...

They mean a lot to the band, particularly Gerard who writes most of the lyrics... they just exaggerate them, or use extreme metaphors for parallels in their life... 'Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us'... is definitely non fiction... Gerard himself said "This song is about a big fat whore"... and other songs, even if they are fiction... they can still be non fiction for some people who listen to them.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 11th, 2006 at 11:31pm
XGerardXLoverX:
yeahh. demolition lovers cause

i like this guy a lot who has icy blue eyes
ive liked him for about 4 months

and im trying im trying to let him know just how much he means to me.

dfhbskjdjgkl/.

Well that was me before... he has icy blue eyes too... and I was trying to let him know... We had also been through a lot of different times... so... "And after all the things, we put each other through... and I would drive onto the end with you..." was a good line for me too... but then stuff happened... and my song became Honey.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 11th, 2006 at 11:32pm
Ahah yep.
Little emo me can cry now cause the boy i think i like more than anyone ive ever met doesnt want a girlfriend. Nor does he understand how much i reallym like him.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 11th, 2006 at 11:35pm
Hm... now he is saying he doesn't know what to do because he likes me... and I tell him he's just coming back to me because the girl he ditched me for backfired... (he says he was dazed and confused and didn't know what he was doing...) but I am telling him he is full of shit... he says if he was full of shit he wouldn't keep thinking about it, and about me... pfft... I'm not second best! haha
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 11th, 2006 at 11:35pm
Haha. Well.. go.. you
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 11th, 2006 at 11:50pm
Indeed.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 12th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Coquette:
Hm... now he is saying he doesn't know what to do because he likes me... and I tell him he's just coming back to me because the girl he ditched me for backfired... (he says he was dazed and confused and didn't know what he was doing...) but I am telling him he is full of shit... he says if he was full of shit he wouldn't keep thinking about it, and about me... pfft... I'm not second best! haha

tel him to go fuck himself
x_x
Killjoy
x_x
January 12th, 2006 at 06:37pm
Cemetary Drive, The jetset life is gonna kill you, the ghost of you
and demolition lover...
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
January 12th, 2006 at 06:50pm
Actually none of them except maybe...Im Not Okay, because nobody at school understands me.