Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song can you relate to?

AuthorMessage
Sex Pistol
Bleeding on the Floor
Sex Pistol
January 13th, 2006 at 04:46pm
I can relate mostly to Headfirst for Halos, Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For Us, I'm Not Okay, Helena, To The End, and Thank You For The Venom. It kinda makes me sound like a poser but it's true.
Sex Pistol
Bleeding on the Floor
Sex Pistol
January 13th, 2006 at 04:51pm
Skylines and Turnstiles is a really sad song.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 15th, 2006 at 10:54am
Drowning lessons...

& Demolition Lovers...

I'm sooo stupid...
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
January 15th, 2006 at 11:00am
cubicles

gerard says he really hates that song cuz it doesnt make any sense but to me it makes all the sense in the world

that is like my get happy song when im depressed cuz its my life is 3 and a half minutes
*Im With The Band*
Killjoy
*Im With The Band*
January 15th, 2006 at 11:56am
i relate the most to The Ghost of You, simply because death fascinates me and my uncle recently died...*tear*

but it just means so much to someone that recently lost someone, you know? i've listened to that song 375 times since my uncle's death, so in total its 1005 times i listened to it.

yeah, i have iTunes so it helps to keep track...

but anyway, i've becomed almost obsessed with death, like for a while i was obsessed with the story of Robin (from Batman and Robin -comics-) 'cause i found out he died in the end, it was an obsession i just couldn't control, basically.

so this makes The Ghost of you my life song, any other songs goin' on my soundtrack are also by MCR or Matchbook Romance or Armor For sleep, but mostly MCR 'cause most of their songs are death related...
*Im With The Band*
Killjoy
*Im With The Band*
January 15th, 2006 at 11:56am
i relate the most to The Ghost of You, simply because death fascinates me and my uncle recently died...*tear*

but it just means so much to someone that recently lost someone, you know? i've listened to that song 375 times since my uncle's death, so in total its 1005 times i listened to it.

yeah, i have iTunes so it helps to keep track...

but anyway, i've becomed almost obsessed with death, like for a while i was obsessed with the story of Robin (from Batman and Robin -comics-) 'cause i found out he died in the end, it was an obsession i just couldn't control, basically.

so this makes The Ghost of you my life song, any other songs goin' on my soundtrack are also by MCR or Matchbook Romance or Armor For sleep, but mostly MCR 'cause most of their songs are death related...
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 15th, 2006 at 01:38pm
Helena Helena Helena.
I know I've mentioned this before, but a friend of mine died this year, and this song just reminds me of him. He was a big MCR fan, and we were supposed to go see them together. He even had tickets, but he died a month before the show. Helena described how I was feeling exactly.
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 15th, 2006 at 10:56pm
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:
cubicles

gerard says he really hates that song cuz it doesnt make any sense but to me it makes all the sense in the world

that is like my get happy song when im depressed cuz its my life is 3 and a half minutes

It definitely makes sense... I sort of think of it if you like someone who doesn't know you like them...
BulletThroughFlockOfDoves
Killjoy
BulletThroughFlockOfDoves
January 16th, 2006 at 06:02pm
i can deff. relate to more than on but i relate alot to "its not a fashion statement its a deathwish' b/c it makes me think of my ex-bestfriend who i had a brutal fallingout with, but i still think of her, and of another friend of mine that died around the same time.
Aww.Sugarr
Salute You in Your Grave
Aww.Sugarr
January 16th, 2006 at 06:04pm
Demolition lovers and thank you for the venom
theres a dozen reasons [in this gun] ((srry couldnt help it)) but yeh i dont feel like writing them all out
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 16th, 2006 at 08:57pm
it's not a fashion statement it's a fucking deathwish,you know what they do to guys like us in prison,I'm not okay (I promise) and Thank you for the venom
Dies Alone.....
Motor Baby
Dies Alone.....
January 23rd, 2006 at 03:19pm
Give 'em Hell Kid
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us IN Prison(relate to the most)
I'm Not ok ( I promise)
The Ghost Of You
& many more!!!
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
January 29th, 2006 at 05:20pm
helena-- because my grandma just died.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
January 30th, 2006 at 04:40am
HEADFIRST FOR HALOS!!
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
January 30th, 2006 at 05:35pm
The strange thing with me is that I really cannot relate any of the songs to me and yet I love this band. I can strongly relate the songs to many of my fandoms, though. Since my fandoms are such a great part of me... then that's all that matters. Wink
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
January 30th, 2006 at 05:41pm
cubicles and headfirst for halos.
CUBICLES--because for 3 years, i've been waiting for this guy to notice me. [i'll photocopy all the things that we could be if you took the time to notice me]
HEADFIRST FOR HALOS--i got so depress-y over it that constantly, everyday, i've been thinking of good ways to kill myself.
Stuck On Maggie
Salute You in Your Grave
Stuck On Maggie
January 30th, 2006 at 05:57pm
headfirst for halos, i'm not okay (i promise), it's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish, our lady of sorrows, cubicles
Riddle_Of_Revenge
Killjoy
Riddle_Of_Revenge
January 30th, 2006 at 06:11pm
Headfirst for Halos- Cause i think about killing myself a lot, more than i'd like to admit
Thank You For The Venom-I need a reason to believe that life is good, i have a reason to stay, for now, but not a reason why i should stay for a long time
Vampires will Never Hurt You- Not really like me, but in a way, it saved my life one day
I Won't See You Tonight
Shotgun Sinner
I Won't See You Tonight
January 30th, 2006 at 06:25pm
I can relate to all the songs, but the ones that are most like me are:

Vampires Will Never Hurt You -- i have nothing in common with it, but i love Vampires
I'm Not Ok (I Promise) -- most people don't think i'm ok...
Helena -- i lost my nana (grandma) and she was very close to me, and i felt like she was the only one who understood me
Thank You For The Venom -- my entire family is catholic, so they're all trying to get me more involved with the church, and they don't want me to become Goth
Headfirst For Halos -- my friends, my dad, my teacher, and my counsler know i'm suicidal
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
February 1st, 2006 at 05:43am
Cubicles - for obvious reasons
I'm Not Ok - for other obvious reasons