Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 15th, 2007 at 12:45pm
BatKissMasquerade:
^^Good idea. I'm thinking of renting out a hotel room the night before the show because its more easier that way considering the streets I take to get to tinley park almost always have traffic in it

Haha...I'm showering and everything the night before and I'm leaving probably as soon as I wake up. So I could beat the daytime traffic, and be down there as early as possible. It's like a hour and a half away from my house....
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 15th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Okay.....I checked out ticketmaster

for Venue info Click here

for any additional info on PR... click here

Tickets range from about $25 to $70, and the show does start at 1:00 pm.....

for some reason Q101.com has it at 7:00 pm...unless it's changed recently
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
May 15th, 2007 at 02:24pm
The ticket prices aren't so bad Very Happy

Edit: "Welcome to First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre is the largest outdoor amphitheatre in Chicago where over 400,000 fans experience the thrill of live concert entertainment every year."
^^Dude that's a lot of people!!!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 15th, 2007 at 03:54pm
MasterpieceBeautiful:
BatKissMasquerade:
^^Good idea. I'm thinking of renting out a hotel room the night before the show because its more easier that way considering the streets I take to get to tinley park almost always have traffic in it

Haha...I'm showering and everything the night before and I'm leaving probably as soon as I wake up. So I could beat the daytime traffic, and be down there as early as possible. It's like a hour and a half away from my house....

Yea the venue itself is not that far from my house as well but since im not a morning person i'm not gonna torture myself to wake up 7 in the morning just to get to the venue in time so im planning on staying near the venue the night before. I prefer to call it a shortcut Very Happy What i'm hoping is that the bands could do some kind of meet and greet. that'd be awesome
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 16th, 2007 at 01:28pm
I hope they do a meet and greet too...but if it's like a festival...it shouldn't be too hard to meet them during it...I've been to Warped tour and if it's like that, they'd have booths, and usually bands go to their booths like after their set......
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
May 16th, 2007 at 05:48pm
crackerjack:
The ticket prices aren't so bad Very Happy

Fuck, I take that back. It's hella expensive! Like $93 for one ticket and $42 for frickin lawn? WTF?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 16th, 2007 at 08:03pm
^^Yea its hella expensive. I just spent close to $100 for a pit ticket and that included the building and other fees!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 17th, 2007 at 11:07am
Yeah my ticket was $95.80....I didn't get the extra parking thing though that it offered....was I supposed to? Or is there separate payment for parking? I dunno.....

I got pit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard those sold out soooooooo fast.
The best they got left for that presale is Second Pavillion seating...

I think the show itself is gonna sell out really fast when tickets are officially on sale...I'm so happy I got mine and I'm so happy I'm in the pit.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 17th, 2007 at 12:57pm
^^I guess I'm gonna be seeing you in the pit then Very Happy I think you have to pay seperately for parking but I read that the parking is included with the $70 price
Did the pit tickets really sell out that fast? When I was looking for pit tickets at first I couldn't find any because the ticketmaster page said that there wasn't any available. Since I didn't want to give up yet I kept searching and searching until I actually found out and since there's a 2 minute time limit to buy the ticket I bought it right away before someone else could get it Very Happy
I'm just glad I don't have to worry about buying the PR ticket anymore
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 18th, 2007 at 12:11pm
Yeah I heard they sold out really fast.....

I dunno....I'm also glad I don't have to worry. I have the ticket in my hand officially, and I"m glad...^_^
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
May 18th, 2007 at 02:43pm
boo! I still don't have my ticket
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 18th, 2007 at 03:41pm
^^A friend told me q101 is having a presale for the tickets all day today and they're having a contest to give a pair of tickets to the show. If you wanna order your tickets through their site you have to register first
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
May 18th, 2007 at 05:10pm
yeah pit is already sold out. I'm gonna try and win them lol
light up
Awake and Unafraid
light up
May 18th, 2007 at 07:12pm
im getting my tickets tomorrow =]]
im so excited
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
May 18th, 2007 at 09:21pm
OMG I might get to go to this concert if my mom will take me
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 18th, 2007 at 09:29pm
Hey have you guys seen the commercials on tv for the PR show? They been playing them a couple of times already
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 21st, 2007 at 10:33am
I've just seen commercials like "Get Linkin Park's new album, and catch them this summer on Projekt Revolution"
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
May 22nd, 2007 at 06:09pm
Does anyone know what its like at Tinley? Im going and have never been there. Is the food ridiculously expensive?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 23rd, 2007 at 01:26am
I actually never been to Tinley either considering that I only live about an hour from there but the venue itself is pretty isolated from what I seen. There's alot of land surrounding it but there's alot of stores and a few restaurants in the still developing area. If the food costs alot I wouldn't be surprised but you are allowed to bring food and water to the venue but onle one bottle is allowed and the food has to come in ziplock bags or something
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
May 23rd, 2007 at 10:43am
I've been to Tweeter twice (I still call it Tweeter)

Yeah she's right, it's pretty isolated, there's not a whole lot surrounding it...although I haven't been there in almost 3 years Razz

I can't wait......*Huggles ticket*