Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 27th, 2007 at 12:26pm
Not sure. The last time I remembered, they didn't have direct access to busses from inside the venue, there were fences...I"m thinking no, because you know how many MCR fans would be surrounding their bus? That makes me nervous just to think of that...XD XD
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 27th, 2007 at 02:24pm
^Dangg I never thought of that...the guys wouldn't be able to go anywhere near there without getting attacked. xD
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
June 27th, 2007 at 04:59pm
The last few concerts I went to the buses were just past the drop off point, because my mom drove down too far and we were let off 10 feet away from the busses. But, they may have gates for security issues.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 27th, 2007 at 09:40pm
Shizzam!:
I wish I was sneaky, 'cause then I could find them without getting caught ^_^
But now I sound like some stalker, so I'll shut up.
Are people allowed over by the buses?
Or would they get in trouble?

I think people are allowed by the buses as long as they're being respectful and not doing anything stupid..i read some fans' horror stories about some chick who actually pulled Gerard's hair and was pushing him against the wall. that's a big no no because Gerard gets anxiety attacks when there's too many people around him and it freaks out the other guys as well...be warned though I also heard some security guards will talk trash to you if they think some fans are invading the band's space when they appear
in smaller venues they wouldn't have gates guarding the buses lilke the December 15th show I went to the guys' bus was parked by the side of the Aragon Ballroom..bigger venues like the one in Tinley Park may have gates by the buses though
JenMCRLove
Killjoy
JenMCRLove
June 28th, 2007 at 12:25am
you think it would be easier that they would have something where fan members can get 1 pass for the season... They can get the chance to meet the band at one of the shows through the 2007 tour...
I know alot of bands got that going, They give out meet and greet passes to their fan members since they joined the fan site and such...
This will probably be the only MCR concert i go to unless they go to milwaukee at some point...
where would you have to go to get info on like meet and greets and stuff for mcr?
Yeah im hoping on getting to meet mcr and linkin park, which would be amazing!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 28th, 2007 at 12:34am
JenMCRLove:
you think it would be easier that they would have something where fan members can get 1 pass for the season... They can get the chance to meet the band at one of the shows through the 2007 tour...
I know alot of bands got that going, They give out meet and greet passes to their fan members since they joined the fan site and such...
This will probably be the only MCR concert i go to unless they go to milwaukee at some point...
where would you have to go to get info on like meet and greets and stuff for mcr?
Yeah im hoping on getting to meet mcr and linkin park, which would be amazing!

That would be really awesome but unfortunately MCR's fan base is growing and when it grows it gets much harder to meet them..with meet and greets its hard to tell when you'll know they'll be one..the best thing you can do is have someone who knows alot about those kinds of events being planned or talk to someone but you can also check out any music store's websites..sometimes they'll post any signings they might have..
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 28th, 2007 at 11:41pm
Has anyone seen TBS live? I was wondering if it is all that it is said to be.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
June 29th, 2007 at 01:10am
I've seen TBS <3 They were incredible. Adam with the swinging mic...hehe they put on a good show. It was my fav concert, and I ran into Eddie before the show.
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 29th, 2007 at 06:16pm
^My god you're lucky. My mom doesn't like them... well actually she just doesn't like Fred's singing/screaming.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
June 29th, 2007 at 07:22pm
After the Aragon show in December, I was able to meet them. The boys didn't come out until 3 a.m. though. I was so fucking cold. And A few kids meet Frankie in March around 1. It's not that hard to meet them. You just have to be willing to wait no matter how long it takes. One of them usually Frank will come out. My goal is to hug Frank before this year is over. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 30th, 2007 at 12:19pm
With my luck my mom will make me leave 5 min. before they come out. I hope that doesn't happen.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 2nd, 2007 at 01:08pm
Sowing Season:
After the Aragon show in December, I was able to meet them. The boys didn't come out until 3 a.m. though. I was so fucking cold. And A few kids meet Frankie in March around 1. It's not that hard to meet them. You just have to be willing to wait no matter how long it takes. One of them usually Frank will come out. My goal is to hug Frank before this year is over. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ugh when I found out about that on 3/1, I got so pissed, because I left at 12, because i was numb (I was only in a hoodie, with a t-shirt under), and I had to be up at 6:30 in the morning. Bwahaha, we share the same goal, but you already met Frank, Lucky...XD
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 2nd, 2007 at 01:12pm
XD My mom keeps bugging me "TOo bad you can't find someone to go with you, it'll be boring"

cause I can't tell her that I'm probably meeting with randoms off the internet cause she'll kill me.

And now I hope parking is ok, cause I just got a brand new car over the weekend >.<
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
July 2nd, 2007 at 02:22pm
^ I know what you mean. My mom hates the fact that I'm even ON this website. My mom is paranoid.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 3rd, 2007 at 01:28pm
Umbrella Academy:
^ I know what you mean. My mom hates the fact that I'm even ON this website. My mom is paranoid.

haha mine too
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
July 3rd, 2007 at 01:59pm
^ I'm glad I'm not the only one. My mom is afraid I will be a mole.

What time do you suggest I get there... I don't need to there really early because I have seats but I'm not sure.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
July 3rd, 2007 at 05:56pm
Sowing Season:

So you got to stay after when the show was over? I tried to but I live a bit far from Chicago so I had to leave but I got to meet them before the show that day with the meet and greet..I didn't get to hug any of the guys when I did but I promised myself that I'd try to do that when September rolls around and yeah the reason the boys didn't come out til 3 was because they were having some kind of christmas party after when the concert was over..I was told Frank got a little wasted and was trying to hug everybody Mr. Green
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
July 3rd, 2007 at 07:51pm
^^haha I heard that too. I would love to get a drunken hug from Frank Razz
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
July 3rd, 2007 at 09:32pm
^ Haha. That actually would be funny to see Frank drunk.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
July 3rd, 2007 at 09:54pm
crackerjack:
^^haha I heard that too. I would love to get a drunken hug from Frank Razz

Hell yeah that would've been cool yet funny..I heard he kept telling some of the fans waiting outside that he loved them or something Mr. Green