Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 24th, 2007 at 10:56am
Yeah Chester was saying how it'll be an experience for both groups of fans. MCR fans will be exposed to LP, and LP fans will be exposed to MCR.

I like both bands so..I'm alraedy exposed to both.. Razz

The only band I really wanna be in the pit for is MCR, and maybe TBS, and depending if LP are going right after MCR i might hang otu for a little bit, depending on how I feel...O.O
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 24th, 2007 at 11:59am
I'd miss seeing LP to try and meet MCR...I'd make my friends miss 'em, too! :]
I've heard that LP it okay live, but then again, not much compares to MCR :]

And I Like Cheetos Lisa, your ava made me laugh a lot.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 24th, 2007 at 02:04pm
I Like Cheetos:
Yeah Chester was saying how it'll be an experience for both groups of fans. MCR fans will be exposed to LP, and LP fans will be exposed to MCR.

I like both bands so..I'm alraedy exposed to both.. Razz

The only band I really wanna be in the pit for is MCR, and maybe TBS, and depending if LP are going right after MCR i might hang otu for a little bit, depending on how I feel...O.O

It might be a great experience but my only problem is that I don't listen to LP. I'm only gonna go to PR for MCR and HIM and that's about it Smile When any other band plays I'll probably be leaving the pit for a while but that's if i'm guaranteed i can go back whenever i feel like it.
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 24th, 2007 at 03:27pm
I probably will ditch LP. My mom doesn't like them and I'm not that much of a fan. I like some songs but not that many.
I'm going for MCR and TBS. I kinda like HIM too so I'll stick around for them.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 24th, 2007 at 06:14pm
^^Yeah that's what my plans are as well. Besides I want to get the chance of having to meet my fave bands if I can
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
June 24th, 2007 at 07:56pm
I can finally see the The Bled. I've tried to see them about 3 times now . But something always comes up. Saosin are a great live band. They're really cool guys too. But mostly I'm excited for Taking Back Sunday and My Chemical Romance. I used to be a LP fan when I was younger, but I can't really get into now. I hope I can meet the boys or Frank after the show. I really want a hug. In Love
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 24th, 2007 at 08:55pm
^^I know me too Very Happy
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 25th, 2007 at 09:54am
Me to. I'd kill to meet MCR. Nobody in this free world probably knows how bad I want to meet them. O.O

And Thanks Shizzam! I like my ava too. Even though I make kinda crappy ones...XD
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 25th, 2007 at 12:36pm
I Like Cheetos:
Me to. I'd kill to meet MCR. Nobody in this free world probably knows how bad I want to meet them. O.O

And Thanks Shizzam! I like my ava too. Even though I make kinda crappy ones...XD

Alot of people would kill to meet MCR even though it is starting to get harder to meet them don't give up just yet..I had the opportunity to meet them last year in December when they were doing a show at the Aragon Ballroom
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 25th, 2007 at 01:42pm
^ How did you meet them? Just wondering...
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 26th, 2007 at 12:54am
Umbrella Academy:
^ How did you meet them? Just wondering...

Well last December MCR were doing a show at the Aragon Ballroom with q101 called Twisted 13 where alot of different bands play in one venue.. the night before I was gonna go to the concert a friend of mine told me that they were having a meet and greet at a record store in the suburbs so at the last moment I decided to go and let me tell you waiting in line for 3 hours was definitely worth it. They give you wristbands so you'll be guaranteed to meet the guys no matter how many people were waiting
I got to meet Mikey first then Frank then Ray (who is adorable in person i might add) then Bob (he was too damn quiet) and finally Gerard
and might I add they all smelled so damn good like really nice aftershave or cologne or something Mr. Green
I had them sign my black parade booklet that comes with the album and right now its hanging on my wall..it was for sure one of the best days of my life but Gerard can be really shy around girls his age I'll warn ya
I got a feeling i might be able to meet them again in September...
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
June 26th, 2007 at 02:31am
I am so exited!

I asked my my mom's friend if I could stay at her house the night before she lives three blocks from the venue.(It's better than driving an hour through construction)

What time everybody was going to try to get there. At Twisted 13 I got caught in the line going all the way down the el track alley. I was lucky by MCR I was close to three people from the stage.(Sadly, I couldn't get pit tickets for PR)
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 26th, 2007 at 10:57am
Damn! I really want to meet them now!

One of the nurses at my mom's work said that pit tix were still on sale... She may have looked at the wrong venue.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 26th, 2007 at 01:46pm
Umbrella Academy:
Damn! I really want to meet them now!

One of the nurses at my mom's work said that pit tix were still on sale... She may have looked at the wrong venue.

she probably did because all the pit tickets for the show are sold out
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 26th, 2007 at 02:00pm
I think pit tickets disappeared as fast Paris Hilton's jail time (ZING!!!!!!!!)

If anyone didn't know, Q101 the ride home show "SHerman & Tingle" are giving away PR tix all week, but I don't know how good they are...
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 26th, 2007 at 07:50pm
BatKissMasquerade:

^ Then I'm coming with you :]
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 26th, 2007 at 09:48pm
Shizzam!:
BatKissMasquerade:

^ Then I'm coming with you :]

ha ha you should it'd be awesome. I swear if i meet them again I'm gonna say something like this: :"So we meet again" Mr. Green
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 26th, 2007 at 11:05pm
^Nice.
I'm dragging my mom anywhere where I meet them. I know I sound like a spoiled bitch but I'm not. I just really want to meet them. My mom does too. It would be cool to meet TBS too. Anywhere else they might be other than the busses?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 26th, 2007 at 11:13pm
^^They might have signings but nothing is definite..usually you find out about those kinds of things a couple of days before mcr performs but they don't always have meet and greets
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 27th, 2007 at 11:13am
I wish I was sneaky, 'cause then I could find them without getting caught ^_^
But now I sound like some stalker, so I'll shut up.
Are people allowed over by the buses?
Or would they get in trouble?