Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 17th, 2007 at 12:34pm
They'd better play songs off of Bullets or I'll call them meanies >.<
And yeah they don't have enough time to play TBP all the way through, let alone play other songs after that....
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
June 17th, 2007 at 11:13pm
Umbrella Academy:
It would be cool if they played TBP all the way through then have some Revenge and Bullets songs afterward. Not the same as March though. They probably won't have enough time to do something like that.
This is about the March concert: Did they play any songs off Bullets? I can't remember...
They played NOTHING off of bullets in March. But at the December show I think they played one or two.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
June 17th, 2007 at 11:19pm
Man I wish I was in the pit Sad
Next time I suppose Razz
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 17th, 2007 at 11:36pm
crackerjack:
Umbrella Academy:
It would be cool if they played TBP all the way through then have some Revenge and Bullets songs afterward. Not the same as March though. They probably won't have enough time to do something like that.
This is about the March concert: Did they play any songs off Bullets? I can't remember...
They played NOTHING off of bullets in March. But at the December show I think they played one or two.

Yeah I was at the December show. Did you get to go meet them before that? I did but the Bullets songs they played were our lady of sorrows and that's about it
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
June 17th, 2007 at 11:53pm
Nope I have not met any of them yet Sad So my goal for PR is to meet anyone from MCR. Not sure how that's gonna happen though *prays for a signing*
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 18th, 2007 at 12:12am
I really hope I can meet them too. My mom isn't too thrilled about the idea of standing around waiting for someone you might never even see. Sad
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 18th, 2007 at 06:51am
crackerjack:
Nope I have not met any of them yet Sad So my goal for PR is to meet anyone from MCR. Not sure how that's gonna happen though *prays for a signing*

*Also prays*

Umbrella Academy:
I really hope I can meet them too. My mom isn't too thrilled about the idea of standing around waiting for someone you might never even see. Sad

that's why I'm happy I'm old and pretty much going by myself...
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 18th, 2007 at 07:53pm
I Like Cheetos:
crackerjack:

*Also prays*

Umbrella Academy:

that's why I'm happy I'm old and pretty much going by myself...

Me too! Let's hope they'll have a meet and greet. There's a couple of things that I want to do that I haven't got to chance of doing at the last meet and greet....Like petting Ray's hair and giving him and the rest of the band a hug
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 19th, 2007 at 08:56pm
When do we find out if there's going to be a Meet & Greet? When we actually get there, or a few days before...?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 19th, 2007 at 09:53pm
Shizzam!:
When do we find out if there's going to be a Meet & Greet? When we actually get there, or a few days before...?

That's one of the problems. With Mcr meet and greets they never announce it on their official site or myspace page so in order to find out about any signings you have to visit maybe a few of the music shops' websites like FYE, etc etc but even then that's not always the case because alot of people don't know about any M&G's being planned. The best thing you can do is to talk to people who knows about any events being announced because even at the meet and greet I went to last year alot of people didn't know that there was gonna be one. I had to find out through one of my friends.
Sweetlily
Killjoy
Sweetlily
June 19th, 2007 at 10:18pm
Why don't they ever come to WI?!?!?!?! It sucks so much, and if they came it would make the whole state a little better!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 20th, 2007 at 12:05am
You gotta ask them why they don't go overthere but sadly the PR tour is only for a couple of months so they're not gonna cover alot of cities as far as I know
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 20th, 2007 at 03:57am
I have two questions
1) What happens at Meet and Greets?
2) Does anyone know the order the bands are coming out in? (Main Stage)
Thanks (I know I'm dumb but I am only 13)
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 20th, 2007 at 10:29am
At meet & greets you get to kinda meet the band, right? Like, saying 'Hi' and getting their autograph/a hug?
And I'd like to know the order, too....
ISeeYouLyinNextToMe
Fabulous Killjoy
ISeeYouLyinNextToMe
June 20th, 2007 at 11:15am
Everybody going to this show add me on MSN or AIM.
kellan_7@hotmail.com
LvDespair

its going to be AWESOME
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 20th, 2007 at 01:08pm
Shizzam!:
At meet & greets you get to kinda meet the band, right? Like, saying 'Hi' and getting their autograph/a hug?
And I'd like to know the order, too....

Yeah you do and if its a mcr meet and greet almost everyone is guaranteed to get their chance to meet them as long as they're wearing wristbands or whatever else the staff gives you to wear. But I'll say this: Mcr doesn't always have M&G's so I can't guarantee anything.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
June 20th, 2007 at 02:29pm
Meet and Greets vary. Sometimes they are known ahead of time and take place at a store or something. Or a radio station may have one, like Q101 had a meet and greet for Warped bands a few years back. Or it might happen at the venue. I went to a concert and they had signs around letting you know there would be a M&G at a certain time, and the band also mentioned it during their performance.

I think MCR performs right before LP. I'm pretty sure the way they annonced the bands are the order they will perform, which would be
Rev stage: Madina Lake, Styles of Beyond, the Bled, Saosin, Mindless Self Indulgence
Main: Julien-K, Placebo, HIM, TBS, MCR, LP
But this is all speculation, we won't know for sure until the tour starts.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 21st, 2007 at 06:52am
EEEEEE I can't wait....I want it to come now........

Well, if the venue lets us, I'm planning on staying after to see if I can meet anyone, if I haven't yet, since it's a saturday, and it doesn't matter what time I get home.. Very Happy

and like Crackerjack said, we won't know who performs when until it starts and we ask people who go in july/august
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 21st, 2007 at 12:09pm
Would there be a better chance of a meet & greet if they're not having another concert the day after is some other city? Are we last?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 21st, 2007 at 01:40pm
Well.. the day after the show they're not gonna perform and sometimes bands stay in the city when they don't have to...and..the next and last show for PR is Sept 3rd. Alot of people might try to stay after when the show is over but since I'm planning on staying the night there I'm trying my best to bump into a band at a store or hotel if possible but I won't be desperate enough to try to stalk them everywhere..dudes in bands need their space