Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
June 21st, 2007 at 02:09pm
Taking Back Sunday will still be in town the day after because they're performing at the Metro <3 I hope I can go
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
June 21st, 2007 at 03:36pm
I'm going.....I'm super stoked about it too!!!! =D
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 21st, 2007 at 04:50pm
O_O Maybe I should look into spending the night in Tinley Park.. on Saturday Night. Bob might spend the night with his family Very Happy
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 21st, 2007 at 05:40pm
^I never thought of that...does his family still live in Downers Grove?
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 21st, 2007 at 10:09pm
Did anyone else buy tickets from LPU? I was wondering cos we never got a confirmation... My mom got nervous so I'm starting to get nervous too.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 21st, 2007 at 10:48pm
I Like Cheetos:
O_O Maybe I should look into spending the night in Tinley Park.. on Saturday Night. Bob might spend the night with his family Very Happy

You should! I know I am but I'm planning on staying the night before the show because of traffic and there's some shops I wanna hit Smile
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 21st, 2007 at 10:49pm
Umbrella Academy:
Did anyone else buy tickets from LPU? I was wondering cos we never got a confirmation... My mom got nervous so I'm starting to get nervous too.

If you never got the confimation number you should check your email receipt from when you ordered the tickets. They should have the number posted there
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 22nd, 2007 at 10:20am
Shizzam!:
^I never thought of that...does his family still live in Downers Grove?

Dunno....I just heard he didn't come out on March 1st cause he was spning time with his family
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 22nd, 2007 at 10:21am
BatKissMasquerade:
I Like Cheetos:

You should! I know I am but I'm planning on staying the night before the show because of traffic and there's some shops I wanna hit Smile

haha although I wouldn't mind driving from TInley Park to Sycamore at 2 am...XD XD....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 22nd, 2007 at 03:28pm
^^ ha ha either way I can't wait til Sept 1st to come I wonder if they'll have booths to meet some of the bands I heard it was much easier to meet bands at festival shows that way..
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
June 22nd, 2007 at 04:00pm
Im staying the night in Tinley too Razz
Because after that I have to drive back 8 hours to my home Shocked
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 22nd, 2007 at 05:02pm
I think I only live about 2 hours away...so that's good...what time does it start, again? And when's it over?
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 22nd, 2007 at 05:32pm
BatKissMasquerade:
Umbrella Academy:

If you never got the confimation number you should check your email receipt from when you ordered the tickets. They should have the number posted there

Okay thanks.
I checked and I guess I didn't exactly look at it. I thought it was spam. How dumb am I?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 22nd, 2007 at 09:50pm
^^Aw that's okay people make mistakes Very Happy
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 22nd, 2007 at 11:15pm
Shizzam!:
I think I only live about 2 hours away...so that's good...what time does it start, again? And when's it over?

I only live about an hour and a half which is great but from the livenation site the show is gonna start at 12:45 pm but it doesnt show when the concert is over
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 23rd, 2007 at 10:26am
Thank you :]
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:59pm
Yeah it says 12:45, and i'm sure it'll run sort of late....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 23rd, 2007 at 11:01pm
I Like Cheetos:
Yeah it says 12:45, and i'm sure it'll run sort of late....

Yeah I think it will which would be a problem for me since I'm gonna be in the pit most of the time..my feet will be killing me Sad
^^and your welcome
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
June 23rd, 2007 at 11:34pm
Is LP good live? I'm wondering if I should blow there preformance to hang out by the buses. If you can that is. I'm not in the pit so it wouldn't be a problem if I did.
(Sorry I'm asking so many questions.)
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 24th, 2007 at 02:41am
Never seen LP but I think since there's a great chance that fans at the venue are not gonna want to see all of the bands performing because obviously not all the fans are gonna like all the bands so I think the venue is allowing people to walk around while the band they don't like is performing..at least that's what I heard
and yeah don't be afraid to ask any questions..we'll try to answer them as best as we can Very Happy