Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Card Train

AuthorMessage
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 29th, 2007 at 03:41am
Tallulah-Spamtastic:
Yay! Thanks kidda! *Rushes to shop to buy card for lil Mikey* I'm all excited now in a silly fangirl way Smile x

Mikey? I thought you said Matt?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 29th, 2007 at 03:58am
No, i said mikey from like page two or something of this thread, also asked again on page 9. Not that i've been checking or anything lol Smile If someone else beat me to it fair enough, but i didn't think they did. I just want to help, i think it's a great idea! Smile
Frerard!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Frerard!
May 29th, 2007 at 08:10am
Hey everyone thanks for sending your addresses but I also really need your names, lol. So If you could send those to me too, if you haven't already, thanks.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 29th, 2007 at 03:13pm
Tallulah-Spamtastic:
No, i said mikey from like page two or something of this thread, also asked again on page 9. Not that i've been checking or anything lol Smile If someone else beat me to it fair enough, but i didn't think they did. I just want to help, i think it's a great idea! Smile

I accidently put someone else as mikey, but they kindly agreed to take Matt so you could have Mikey.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 29th, 2007 at 03:15pm
LEADERS:
Gerard's Card Train- Jenni aka Garwin
Bob's Card Train- Lycia
Frankie's Card Train- xMxCxRxforxlifex
Ray's Card Train- crazzimio
Mikey's Card Train- Laura's Last words
Matt's Card Train-

UK leaders
Gerard's Card Train- HeirtotheThroneofSpam
Bob's Card Train- mOBSCENE
Frankie's Card Train- AfterLifeOfTheParty
Ray's Card Train- Chemically_Romantic
Mikey's Card Train- Tallulah-Spamtastic
Matt C's Card Train- xmmcx:Spam Jester

We are still looking for Matt for the US, but I'm gonna ask my friend Nikki (Atari__) if she wants to do it first.
Right now my laptop is dead so I am on the main PC, and my laptop has all the addresses so...hopefully by friday my laptop will be up and running.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 29th, 2007 at 03:44pm
oh bless ya's all... i feel all warm inside now... now to get a card...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 29th, 2007 at 03:48pm
So wait, Jenni, are you getting the US cards like you said before?
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 29th, 2007 at 04:02pm
Nah, I'mm gonna let you guys get the cards. I'll send yo the list on Friday. I just want to make it CLEAR for the last time That EVERYONE is going to get a chance to sign EVERY card.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
May 29th, 2007 at 04:38pm
This is a really good idea! Ohhhh! I'm sure they'd be so happy to get the cards! *is giddy*
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 29th, 2007 at 05:16pm
i can't wait, this is gonna be awesome!!
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
May 30th, 2007 at 09:56am
when is the deadline again for the card?

i dont know if i asked this already but can i just pm anyone of the card leaders my message? i lived in asia and i know it's impossible for you to send it to me here just to have it signed..so im thinking of just pming my messages for the boys and you'll just put my name on it..
Frerard!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Frerard!
May 30th, 2007 at 12:14pm
All the people who've sent me their addresses but not who's cards they want to sign, I'm going to put you on the list to sign everyones. If you dont want me to, PM me. Also, card leaders are you gonna send your cards to Jenni directly or dyou wanna send them to me and I'll send them all off together?
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 30th, 2007 at 12:38pm
HeirToThroneOf Spam:
All the people who've sent me their addresses but not who's cards they want to sign, I'm going to put you on the list to sign everyones. If you dont want me to, PM me. Also, card leaders are you gonna send your cards to Jenni directly or dyou wanna send them to me and I'll send them all off together?

i don't mind who we send them too, it's probably a better idea to send them all to you first then you send them all together.Just so then we know that all the guys are definately gonna get their cards and there'llbe less of a chance of one getting lost, thats just my opinion but see what the others think too.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 30th, 2007 at 01:35pm
If you're happy to do that, i'll send it on to you first. You dont want to get lumbered with the postage though, perhaps we should include the stamps for you otherwise its not fair really....
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 30th, 2007 at 01:37pm
Tallulah-Spamtastic:
If you're happy to do that, i'll send it on to you first. You dont want to get lumbered with the postage though, perhaps we should include the stamps for you otherwise its not fair really....

yh i agree, i didn't think of that :S
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 30th, 2007 at 02:42pm
Can I say this one more time before you all get it: EVERYONE IS GOING TO SIGN EVERY CARD BECAUSE IT IS EASIER THAT WAY.
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
May 30th, 2007 at 03:41pm
can i sign the card please????
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 30th, 2007 at 04:43pm
Just send me your information if you are from the US
Send it to Heirtothethrone if you are from the UK.
Frerard!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Frerard!
May 31st, 2007 at 07:22am
Anyone who wants to sign the cards in the UK. I need your addresses by tomorrow at the latest.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 31st, 2007 at 10:56am
^ You have my address!

Question that's probably been asked before: How will I know who to send the card on to once I've signed it? Will there be a list of who's signing the card, so the card gets sent around in that order?