MCR Card Train

AuthorMessage
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 31st, 2007 at 11:07am
Bess is Yoda:
^ You have my address!

Question that's probably been asked before: How will I know who to send the card on to once I've signed it? Will there be a list of who's signing the card, so the card gets sent around in that order?

theres gonna be an address list with each card, and when you get it you just cross your name and address off, sign the card and send it to the next address on the list Very Happy
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 31st, 2007 at 11:10am
^ Aha! That makes perfect sense, thank you!

Oh and to everyone who signs the card - make sure you're writing is small enough so there's space for everyone else to write their bit; you know how much some of us will want to ramble XD
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
May 31st, 2007 at 11:16am
Oohh this idea is so good.
Is there a limit to who can join the card train?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 31st, 2007 at 11:17am
^ No, but you need to PM your address right away because the cards will hopefully get sent off soon!
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
May 31st, 2007 at 11:19am
Ah. I'm on it. Thank you.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 31st, 2007 at 12:00pm
Bess is Yoda:
^ Aha! That makes perfect sense, thank you!

Oh and to everyone who signs the card - make sure you're writing is small enough so there's space for everyone else to write their bit; you know how much some of us will want to ramble XD

i think if everyones messages don't fit on then people can probably just write on paper, decorate it how they want and put it inside the card, if theres loads of people all their messages won't fit. weve all got so much to say to them we could probably write pages XD
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 31st, 2007 at 12:04pm
^ Ah yes, that's good thinking too! I will try to keep my message fairly short and sweet though, because I KNOW for a fact I'll end up rambling on for ages and ages and it'd end up being really stupid and...yeah XD
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 31st, 2007 at 02:10pm
Get your address in to HeirtoThroneofSpam for the UK and Garwin for the US ASAP....

Addresses will be sent to us the card leaders tomorrow!
Do it now....

Check our the MCR CARD TRAIN THREAD ON THE BAND FORUM!
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 31st, 2007 at 04:55pm
OKay this is for the US people.

Now, my older sister crashed her truck into her neighbors mailbox (she was text messaging, let this be a lesson to you all!) Andher car is still in the shop. She is having money problems thanks to her "wonderful" husband and his gambling issues, this renting a car, even on her salery (which is a lot) is too expensive. Thus, I am letting her have my car until hers gets fix. Now this means I can't just make a quick run to the card store up the street from me to get the card tomorrow. So, there is one or two things that may happen.

A. I actually get off my lazy ass and walk to the card store...but its hot out and I truly want to avoid that.
B. I ask my mom if she can just drive me.

B will most likely happen as I can just ask her to swing by there with me, but I feel really bad doing it cause tomorrow is her birthday and today she graduated from College (Masters in Education woot woot) so I feel bad. Now I will definatly try to get the card tomorrow, but just incase I can't heres the explanation.

I could have gotten it today...fuck. >_<

ALSO I am just gonna read off the first names of everyone I have so far. If I miss you, I am sorry. I just want to make sure I have everyone who sent me an email.

Samantha
Vanessa
Alycia
Lena
Drucilla
Amy
Saw
Laura
Michelle (I need your last name or else you can't get the cards)
Charlotte
Mary beth
Alexandra
Krysta
Nicole

You all have such pretty names Sad

Note: If I don't have your full proper address and full proper name by tomorrow night 12am (I am extending the deadline until then). I send the cards without you.

The UK can have their own rules, thats the US rules.
Frerard!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Frerard!
May 31st, 2007 at 05:12pm
No that's my rules too, Midnight tommorrow (Friday) and ppl I need your names!
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
May 31st, 2007 at 05:52pm
What about envelopes?

We're going to need a different envelope every time it gets sent on, how will we know what size to get, and what if we can't get that size? I really don't want to have to fold it, or anything.
Frerard!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Frerard!
May 31st, 2007 at 05:56pm
True. What size(ish) dyou think then? Bout A4 (for the envelopes, I mean)? The cards shouldnt be bigger than that anyway, I dont think.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 31st, 2007 at 05:57pm
when you get the card, you will see the size and be able to purchase the envelope Razz but I think the card is going to be a standard card. If you want, we can also post the size of the card here so you can buy the envelope in advance.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
May 31st, 2007 at 06:04pm
Okay.

Sorry, I was just thinking about proper card envelopes; I didn't realise they could be any type.

I think everyone should buy an A4 envelope, so then even if the card is smaller than that, it'll be okay.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
May 31st, 2007 at 08:35pm
Garwin:
when you get the card, you will see the size and be able to purchase the envelope Razz but I think the card is going to be a standard card. If you want, we can also post the size of the card here so you can buy the envelope in advance.

Good idea if it's not too much trouble.
I have NO idea what to write in the card because I have SO much to say...

I'll make it small and quick and meaningful...I hope >_<

I love this idea to pieces, Jenni.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 31st, 2007 at 09:16pm
Well now that I fully undertsand this idea I just adore it! Jenni I sent you an email with my information.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 31st, 2007 at 09:56pm
OfficerFtLauderdale:
Well now that I fully undertsand this idea I just adore it! Jenni I sent you an email with my information.

You're Elan? If you are, I got it XD

Wow, I think the US so far has 15 people! Thats good!
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 31st, 2007 at 10:02pm
Qui! that's me, Im glad you got sometimes my email is screwy..Woohoo US
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
June 1st, 2007 at 07:10am
attention leader of gerard and bob's uk card train: i can't pm you, did you change username? it says username doesnt exist..please pm me, i need to send you my message for the uk card train as per my convo with chemically_romantic..thanks
a life deliberate.
Salute You in Your Grave
a life deliberate.
June 1st, 2007 at 08:06am
hey!!!!
today's the day we get the adresses right?!?!?!?!?! i'm all excited XD
frank's uk card is A4 size... just so you know for envelopes n that :].
xoxo