Don't have an account? Create one!

What has My Chemical Romance taught you?

AuthorMessage
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
July 23rd, 2007 at 06:10pm
They taught e almost everything important. They tuaght me NEVER to take anyone's shit, never let them take me alive. ( XD ), Not to change who i am to fit in, that its okay to be fucked up, that suicide is NOT an option, they taught me how to ahve an open mind to Homophobes (and now i HATE homophoebic people.), They taught me that its okay to admit to being NOT okay sometimes, they taught me The Ten commandments o a Chemical Romance, The Ten commandments of the Black Parade, The ten Commandments of Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, And Ray. AND SO MUCH MORE. I'm alot more confident now because of them.
Manda SpAz
Salute You in Your Grave
Manda SpAz
July 23rd, 2007 at 06:14pm
Oh man they taught me alot!
They taught me that's it's ok to be different because there is more people who are different then the normal dull people lol. I'm more confident in myself thanks to them.
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
July 24th, 2007 at 09:45pm
They taught me tonnes..
they taught me that you can overcome something..to be who you are today..
and since in TBP they said they were seeing more of the world..i fell that taught me to be positive..
Whenever i listen to their music i feel happy..even though there is often sad messages behind some of their songs.. but just the fact of knowing they are alive makes me happy..
And when they said they felt they thought they were the closest they could ever be ..and realised when you push each other and such you become closer..you realize who your family really is..Smile
I hope that makes sense..Smile
SCREAMdon'tTALK.
Jazz Hands
SCREAMdon'tTALK.
July 24th, 2007 at 10:34pm
they completely changed my outlook on life. before i discovered them i cared sooo much about what other people thought about me, if other people liked me, and if i was good enough, stuff like that. i never thought i was good enough, or pretty enough, or i thought that people didn't like me. i learned that i don't have to take other people's shit and i need to like myself for who i am. they helped me find who my real friends were. the ones who actually stick with me and who like me for who i am. and they brought me to people i never thought i'd even talk to, one of which is now one of my best friends. they taught me that i have to respect other peoples opinions, and that violence is never the answer. i don't have an actual mcr saved my life story, like two of my closest friends, but in a way they really did save my life. =)
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 29th, 2007 at 01:50am
They taught me to be myself.
Very Happy Plain and simple.
ZodiacStarrs
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ZodiacStarrs
July 29th, 2007 at 05:14am
ZodiacStarrs:
Stand up for youself.
Don't take anyone's shit.
You can be messed up.
Fight for what you believe in.
and, Everyone is messed up in a Way.

Edit: And we're all in this together. No matter the numbers.
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 29th, 2007 at 05:18am
They taught me to not take any shit and be your own person, they also taught me that if somebody makes fun of you for being different it is because they are the ones with the problems not you and to not give a fuck what they think because the only people you should care about are the ones who support you. And to never stop being yourself.
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
July 29th, 2007 at 05:31am
Bellatrix.:
To love and laugh again

It's basically like I am underwater for so long, all the sound are muffled and everything are dull. But they pulled me from it's grasp and showed the world above the water. They made me look at life in a different way. To laugh even though you're messed up..That even though you are fucked up, there's people out there that made it through all those tough shits. To stand up for yourself....love yourself.
Damage Control.
Salute You in Your Grave
Damage Control.
August 5th, 2007 at 10:47pm
never take anyones shit and that its okay to be messed up
Bou
Really Not Okay
Bou
August 6th, 2007 at 04:31pm
To not to be afraid to be my self.
Labyrinth
Fabulous Killjoy
Labyrinth
August 7th, 2007 at 12:51am
Don't take any shit from anyone.
And to be myself.
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
August 9th, 2007 at 02:02pm
NineVoltHeart:
never take anyones shit and that its okay to be messed up
same
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
August 9th, 2007 at 07:16pm
AwakeAndUnafaid:
To not take crap from anyone and to not be bothered about who I am

And that it's okay to be a loner.
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
August 11th, 2007 at 02:12am
to be myself.
to know who i am.
stormygirl84
Jazz Hands
stormygirl84
August 11th, 2007 at 02:37am
I've become a lot more comfortable with who I am and being myself. I'm not quite as shy and quiet anymore. It's okay that I'm geeky. It's okay that I was looking forward to the Ninja Turtles movie for weeks before it came out. Cool

And I've learned that life is good. There is always something to smile about. There is always a bright side.

I've learned that no matter what a person may dress or look like, or what kind of music they listen to or who they idolize, generally, most people are good. Most people are friendly and kind-hearted. And I don't need to be afraid of them.

And while I already fought for what I believed in, now I'm better at it. Maybe it's the confidence thing, I don't know. I'm also more adament on my "I want to save the world!" stance - I really do want to be a hero. But now I do more realistic stuff, like volunteering, donating to charities and research funds, etc.

Oh, and I've learned that shoelaces are bad, and sunblock is very important. Laughing

I think I was already on the way to being the person I've become, but I think My Chem really helped me along and sped up the process. I feel like I'm a better person because of what I've learned from them.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
August 13th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Since i started listening to My Chem, i think ive grown alot more confident, and learned not to take anyones shit. Like my old music teacher. He was so rude to me,so then and i told him off, and after i did that, i thought, wow i never would've done that before MCR
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
August 13th, 2007 at 04:25pm
A .gif of Frank taught me how to do a magic trick. :]
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
August 13th, 2007 at 04:31pm
everyones basically said what they have taught me lol
To be myself.
Be comfortable with who you are.
That life is worth living, when even at times it doesn't always seem that way.
That you can overcome things and come out the other side a much stronger person because of it.
That not everyone in the world is intent on hurting you.
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 13th, 2007 at 06:48pm
taught me to accept myself the way i am, and to not pretend to be something i'm not
to be strong and stick up for myself and the people i love
to not take life by granted because you never know what may happen

EDIT: page claim! =)
Missing Zero
Awake and Unafraid
Missing Zero
August 13th, 2007 at 07:01pm
they have taught me to not take anyones shit

be proud of who i am even tho it can be difficult sometimes

to enjoy very single minute i'm here on earth

to be open minded to new things

they have taught me to live without regrets cos everyone makes mistakes