Don't have an account? Create one!

Which Band Member Would Your Parents Get Along With And Why?

AuthorMessage
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 16th, 2007 at 11:23pm
I don't think my Dad would like any of them except maybe Bob. More likely they wouldn't like my Dad because he would say things like:
"You know my daughters REALLY like you Jared, you're their hero. I guess you must have a...way...with teenage girls huh?" His name is Gerard Arthur Way, I know but that's how my Dad pronounces his name to annoy my sister and I. My Dad can be corny like that.

My Mom would have to talk to them a lot to like them but that's her way with everyone. She would probably point out things from spending time with them that I would never think about and would be quite scary.

This page is called Blueberry Muffins!!
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
July 16th, 2007 at 11:45pm
I think my dad would get along with Ray. I'm not so sure about the others.. Ray and he can talk about classic rock stuff and musicianship. I think he would get along the least with.. Gerard? I dunno. He would be weirded out by the Revenge era look and everything. And he'd be like, "Is he gay?" And he'd probably think the comic book stuff is weird.
My mum would probably like Gerard or Frank. She thinks Gerard is pretty in the Ghost of You video X] And I've told her stories of the silly things Frank has done, or how nice he was when I met him and she loved him. But she might not like Gerard for some of the same reasons my dad might not like him so that's questionable. She might not like Mikey much, cos he's quiet and distant and she would be like "Okay.. is he an axe murderer?"
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
July 17th, 2007 at 01:11am
I think my dad would get along best with Mikey, bcause they both seem pretty mellow. =P. But i think my dad and frank wouldn't get along so well. I don't know why, but i just think they wouldn't get along.

Umm.. i think my mom would get along best with ray. Not sure why, but i think tehy would. And i think my mom would not get along with Gearard of Frank. She'd probably think their weird or something. XD
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 17th, 2007 at 01:24am
I think my mom would get along with Ray or Bob-I don't know why she doesnt really like any of them but thats who i think she would get along with

I don't think my dad would get along with any of them. But I might be wrong
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
July 17th, 2007 at 03:03am
I think my mom would get along well with Gerard, and my dad would get along with Ray.
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
July 17th, 2007 at 03:06am
My dad would get along with Bob i think he'd enjoy his sense of humour and his no nonsense approach to life and he'd probably get along with mikey too. I can totally see mikey being the son he never had.

My mum would get along with all of them just because she is awesome like that she pretty much gets along with everyone she meets, she's open minded so appearance wouldn't bother her and although she isnt really into their music she would definatly respect them as artists and individual people.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
July 17th, 2007 at 03:30am
Well, my mom and dad would get along with everyone. I mean, MCR's are good guys, my parents aren't anal, they'll get along fine.

Now, who would my mom and dad like? All of them, because they're all geniunely nice guys and my parents appreciate genuinely nice guys even if they swore and/or smoke.
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
July 17th, 2007 at 04:20am
Probably any one of them really...
Ray could probably be rather polite.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 17th, 2007 at 04:24am
My dad and Ray would be best butt buddies instantly I know it. They could play video games and jam with each other until the sun burns out.

My mum would get along with Frank and Bob the most and Gerard a little.
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
July 17th, 2007 at 08:45am
I think my dad would like Ray, and I think my mum would get along best with Gerard
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
July 17th, 2007 at 04:24pm
i think my mom would like frank and my dad would like bob
XthisaintparadiseX
Killjoy
XthisaintparadiseX
July 17th, 2007 at 04:57pm
hmmm....
my dad would get along best with Ray i think. simply because of the whole guitar thing. =]
my mom...it depends. im thinking Bob, just because he's kind of 'normal' looking...

i dont think they would like Frank to much.....or Gerard.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
July 17th, 2007 at 05:22pm
Uhhh.... My mom would get along with.... Which one is more sane?
transatlanticism.
In The Murder Scene
transatlanticism.
July 17th, 2007 at 05:44pm
I think my dad would get along with all of them but most of all Bob. He think's Bob is great and I think he's secretly always wanted to be a drummer. And I think he'd get along with Ray. I think my mom would get along with all of them too, except maybe Gerard and Frank the most.

I actually don't like the thought of this. Mom: "Ooh you are all she talks about! She's obsessed I tell you! Its worse when her friends are round..."

*shudder*
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
July 17th, 2007 at 05:56pm
My mum would get along with really all of them, for the fact that she really doesn't publicly show dislike to anybody. She'd probably like Ray, for his calmness, and Frank, for his tattoos (my mum has wanted to get a tattoo but my dad wont let her).

Now my dad lets you know right off the bat if he doesn't like you. He'll get along with probably all of them, but he'll only really like Ray, Bob, and Gerard.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
July 17th, 2007 at 10:10pm
My dad would get along with Ray 'cause they'd be discussing music all day. My dad is into guitars and knows a lot things about music and we all know Ray is a music genius.

My dad wouldn't like Frank because of the tattoos. haha. everytime he sees Frank he's like "oh that's so ugly!"

Don't know about my mom. Can't imagine her getting along, or not getting along, with either of them.
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
July 17th, 2007 at 11:21pm
Ray, because he's not too wild (or so it seems), is polite, and is really smart.
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
July 18th, 2007 at 04:38am
My dad would hate them all... but if he met one randomly he would probably accept Ray the most just cause he looks semi normal.

I'm not sure about my mom. Personality wise it would be Mikey or Gerard,
ILUVHOUSE40
Killjoy
ILUVHOUSE40
July 18th, 2007 at 04:43am
Hm...my parents would deffinatly get along with Gerard. He seems to have that...immature vibe that my DAD would like...but can be very serious, and mature when it's needed. He seems very artistic [[duhh]] and likes theatre, like mah paaa. I dunno if madre would get along with him...it seems like she wouldn't get along with anyone I like XD.

I don't think either of them would get along with Mikey. I don't know why.
But, I remember, I was watching LOTMS, and my dad started yelling at the TV because Mikey was using incorrect grammar........

xoxov
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
July 18th, 2007 at 05:29am
I can see my mom and Frank getting along just because he is so talkative.