Don't have an account? Create one!

Which Band Member Would Your Parents Get Along With And Why?

AuthorMessage
eatzombies4breakfast
Jazz Hands
eatzombies4breakfast
July 24th, 2007 at 06:06pm
i think my mom would get along with bob or ray
dont.stop.if.i.fall.
Killjoy
dont.stop.if.i.fall.
July 24th, 2007 at 09:38pm
My mom would get along with Ray. I don't know why, but she just would. :] And maybe Mikey, because a while back I stuck a fork into a (plugged in) toaster, and had absolutely no idea why my mom started freaking out when she saw me. We had a long conversation about "house hold applience safety" after that. XD

And my dad would prolly get along with MIkey. They're both that inteligent type. They seem to have the same personality too.

But I know my parents would prolly dislike Gee. They don't have any respect for people who have had issues with drugs/alcohol. But that's their close-minded problem.
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 24th, 2007 at 09:44pm
My Dad would get along with ray. I have no idea why it just seems like a fit.
My Mom would get along with Bob. Once again no idea why

I am positve my parents would hate Gerard. They don't seem to like people who they think is are has been what they call "Dark" But their dumb when it comes to that
Damage Control.
Salute You in Your Grave
Damage Control.
August 5th, 2007 at 11:01pm
Frank would probably get along really well with my parent because he CAN be serious but he has a sense of humor. They'd probably hate Gerard because of his past. Even though he got clean and sober.
unfortunally emma
Killjoy
unfortunally emma
August 5th, 2007 at 11:16pm
i think my mom would total love ray. im not to sure.
i was watching a bio on them on tv and shes like aww look at the fur ball!
and then he was saying that he look mature
and i was like umm no mom i want frankie
and shes like emma you and your bad boys. rofl! (:
fancy pirouettes.
Awake and Unafraid
fancy pirouettes.
August 5th, 2007 at 11:16pm
My mom would probably get along with Gerard mostly because she thinks he handsome bahahaha
and maybe Frank and Ray too.
I don't about Bob and Mikey though...
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 6th, 2007 at 12:01am
My mom would liek Ray because he doesn't wear makeup, have obscene tattoos, piercings or dress funny. Plus mom lovs classic rock, they would have lots to chat about.
David Vengeance
Motor Baby
David Vengeance
August 14th, 2007 at 05:36pm
my mo would like bob she always jokes around so they would keep eachother entertained
Pseudo Kill
Killjoy
Pseudo Kill
August 14th, 2007 at 05:48pm
My mom would get along with well Bob. She jokes about everything and has a thing for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :\
I_Light_Fires
Killjoy
I_Light_Fires
August 14th, 2007 at 06:08pm
My mom hates everyone and everything. Neutral

My dad gets along with everyone.

He'd probably get along best with Gerard because they're both artists...my dad sculpts,paints,draws,cuts hair,is a carpenter....yeah. Very Happy
ChemicallyDead!
Really Not Okay
ChemicallyDead!
August 14th, 2007 at 06:10pm
Umm Probs with Mikey.
Cause i duno they just will Very Happy
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
August 14th, 2007 at 07:23pm
i think my dad would get along with Ray, cause they both play guitar, and they enjoy the same music. He'd also probably get along with Gee cause they both like comics. Star Wars, and Planet of the Apes.
My mom would probably just think they're all nice.
I don't think my parents would hate any of them though..
Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
August 14th, 2007 at 07:59pm
My Dad would glower meanly at them all and say they were all wastes of space.

My Mom would like them all, because that's what she's like. But she'd be particularly fond of Gerard and Frank - Gerard cos she goes gooey eyed when she sees him and thinks he looks like Elvis, and Frank because, well, who doesn't love Frank?
Purple.is.my.Nurple
Jazz Hands
Purple.is.my.Nurple
August 14th, 2007 at 08:12pm
my mom does NOT like crazy, random people, so i guess that crosses out the entire banc. lol. but she'll probably go for bob or ray cuz they're more "serious".
i hate to say it, but she's very judgemental when it comes to the way you dress and look, so i dont think she'll like frank(for the tatoos ;_; ) and gerard for his past experiences and his hair...lol
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 14th, 2007 at 10:08pm
i think they'd get along with gerard the most, not sure why but i think they would
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
August 14th, 2007 at 10:29pm
My dad would get along with all of them, he's an everyone's friend.
My mom would probably get along best with Bob, don't know why though. And she's probably dislike Gerard, 'cause he's very 'loud' and 'there'. Don't know how to explain it...
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
August 15th, 2007 at 12:19am
My mum is always saying she'd love to have a chat up with Gerard. So probably him. She's into writing, art and music ect. so they'd get along pretty well.

The only thing is they equally talk their heads off so Ive no idea who'd be able to get a word in lol

My dad would definitely get along with Ray. End of story.
caveucallachest
Killjoy
caveucallachest
August 15th, 2007 at 12:25am
My mom says she likes Gerard because of his family values. She loves Helena, she thinks its so sweet. She's also an artist, so she would love to meet another one.

My mom would probably like all of them actually.

My dad...I don't know, maybe Ray. He might think everyone else is too crazy.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 15th, 2007 at 06:45am
This is a fun question! (Plus I'm waaaaayyyy too excited to sleep right now, and looking for stuff to do that's MCR related)

Hmmm well my mother cracked up when she heard G bust out with "I don't wanna be a scumbag" (cuz that's sooooo Queens; NJ is close enough) but she preferred the blonde hair, and is mad at him for dying it black again LOL She's always thought Ray was the cutest (good Mom!) Plus Ray's really sweet; she might like that.

My Dad would probably hit it off with Frank, cuz I can see Frank being all cute with my Dad since he has (please not HAD?) his Grandpa and his uncle to hang around with all the time. However, my Dad has heard about the Ways ad nauseum from me and would no doubt seek them out just because of that alone.

My Grandma picks G, hands down. She thinks he's the prettiest thing she's ever seen, and would be happy just staring at him all day long ROFLMAO
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 15th, 2007 at 06:45am
This is a fun question! (Plus I'm waaaaayyyy too excited to sleep right now, and looking for stuff to do that's MCR related)

Hmmm well my mother cracked up when she heard G bust out with "I don't wanna be a scumbag" (cuz that's sooooo Queens; NJ is close enough) but she preferred the blonde hair, and is mad at him for dying it black again LOL She's always thought Ray was the cutest (good Mom!) Plus Ray's really sweet; she might like that.

My Dad would probably hit it off with Frank, cuz I can see Frank being all cute with my Dad since he has (please not HAD?) his Grandpa and his uncle to hang around with all the time. However, my Dad has heard about the Ways ad nauseum from me and would no doubt seek them out just because of that alone.

My Grandma picks G, hands down. She thinks he's the prettiest thing she's ever seen, and would be happy just staring at him all day long ROFLMAO