Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Projekt Revolution Stream

AuthorMessage
nothingidontknow
Killjoy
nothingidontknow
August 25th, 2007 at 10:58pm
A'kiss'goodbye:
i was at last nights show too, really sad that there wasnt any interaction, but they wre still incredible, and gerards bases was even more sexy in person xD

completely agreed Laughing

Although I was hoping for a little live frerard... ah well. At least they were completely amazing.

Other than the no interaction thing, it also sort of seemed like Frank was holding back. I went to the opener of the Black Parade Tour and he was absolutely insane - as you can also see in a lot of videos of shows but he pretty much just stayed in one place. He did wierd things but there wasn't a lot of movement which sort of made me grumpy - if Gee can get over it and move around a bit, Frank should have been able to...

I don't know, any thoughts?
nothingidontknow
Killjoy
nothingidontknow
August 25th, 2007 at 10:58pm
Also anyone going to the show tonight - let us know if there's any interaction or if Frank seems a bit more... with it. I'm dying to know...
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 26th, 2007 at 12:26am
^same here.
slipintothetragedy
Killjoy
slipintothetragedy
August 26th, 2007 at 01:06am
yes please yell us
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 01:08am
I agree. Please tell us. Smile
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
August 26th, 2007 at 02:41am
Same here (Joining choruses is fun Smile)
I predict lots of interaction, and a return of the Michaels Very Happy
After all... they are back at "Dirty Jersey"!!!!
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 26th, 2007 at 02:49am
it sucks there was no interaction
but hopefully there will be at jerseys show and they'll be friends again
and maybe mikey will play but i highly doubt that. they wouldnt just kick matt cortez out just like that.
but i really hope there is no more problems between them.
chloeiscrazy
Killjoy
chloeiscrazy
August 26th, 2007 at 04:02am
I just read a review from yesterdays show and the person said gerard and frank did interact with each other?
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:17am
Aww...
No frerard then for Chicago??
that will suck
Crying or Very sad
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:18am
chloeiscrazy:
I just read a review from yesterdays show and the person said gerard and frank did interact with each other?

Yeah, I was just coming in here to say that someone posted on LJ that Gerard wrapped a green boa all around Frank's head. There's a video with Frank rocking out with it on his head here, rotfl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSi8BqE6tJM. So it seems like Gerard just put a boa around everyone normally but with Frank he put it around his whole head. Frerard's back (I hope)! Very Happy
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:23am
sandersidle:
chloeiscrazy:

Yeah, I was just coming in here to say that someone posted on LJ that Gerard wrapped a green boa all around Frank's head. There's a video with Frank rocking out with it on his head here, rotfl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSi8BqE6tJM. So it seems like Gerard just put a boa around everyone normally but with Frank he put it around his whole head. Frerards back (I hope)! Very Happy

AHHHHHHH]
YAY!!!
Very Happy In Love Dance Clap Punk hug
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:32am
CKLA:
For everyone who was woried about Frank & Gerard :
NOTHING IS UP WITH GERARD WAY & FRANK IERO!
last night, whenever gerard would go to frank's side of the stage at the begging, frank would turn the other way, but at the end in the 3rd song, gerard went to frank put his arm around frank and gerard kissed frank on the head and gerard said something to frank in his ear and frank smiled and nodded and put his head on his gerard! and then they continued to play to the next song! i was sooo happyt! i was like: WAY TO GO, GERARD & FRANKIE! and then half way through the concert, someone threw a tiny small fake spider on stage, and frank picked it up, pet it then brought to where gerard was standing and he put it on the speaker an gerard looked at frank and then the spider, and the gerard was like: AHH! and kicked it into the crowd, frank was laughing and gerard laughed too! it was so cute! they are still BEST FRIENDS :]
so, nothing is up with our boys!
nothing ever was!

This is from Chelsea who saw our boys yesterday!

Can anyone confirm that just to be sure? Smile

EDIT: IT IS TRUE! Omggg! The girl who threw the spider wrote about the same moments in her LJ. I'M SO HAPPY. She said Gerard said something along the lines of "It's okay." "I still love you." Or SOMETHING like that. I'm so happy!
chloeiscrazy
Killjoy
chloeiscrazy
August 26th, 2007 at 04:39am
The review I read was from the girl who threw that spider haha, and she said the same thing about gerard putting his arm around him and saying something.. so I'd say it's true if more then one person wrote about it Smile

edit:
ahh you editted before I finished typing Laughing
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:42am
wait the thing the girl wrote is true? Dance
thats is so fucking awsome
OMG IM SO HAPPY! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol that is how me and my friend solve all our fights. by hugging and then giving each other stuff.
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:46am
FRERARD IS BACK
And the world rejoices...
WEE
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:55am
Oh and the same girl wrote:

Then Frank undressed~ he took off his hoodie to reveal all his tattoos. As soon as he did it Gerard comes over all stealthy and rubs his hand up Frank's arms at his tattoos. AGAIN, FRERARD LIVES. Oh yeah and during Teenagers when Gerard goes "What you got under your shirt..." and Frank was pushing up his shirt and stuff like that all sexily at Gerard.

Lmfao.
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 26th, 2007 at 05:05am
sandersidle:
Oh and the same girl wrote:

Then Frank undressed~ he took off his hoodie to reveal all his tattoos. As soon as he did it Gerard comes over all stealthy and rubs his hand up Frank's arms at his tattoos. AGAIN, FRERARD LIVES. Oh yeah and during Teenagers when Gerard goes "What you got under your shirt..." and Frank was pushing up his shirt and stuff like that all sexily at Gerard.

Lmfao.

really? are you sure shes not lying cuz its seems like too much ferard for one show.
if you are ableto, can you please give me a link to this review. iw ould love to read it
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 26th, 2007 at 05:12am
Im So Relieved
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 05:12am
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.