August 26th, 2007 at 07:26am
so hopefully all i now well in the frerard camp Smile
Ivory
Killjoy
Ivory
August 26th, 2007 at 08:33am
The Headhumper.:
I heard he puked on stage today...

Where did you hear this from? It wasn't mentioned at all in the review linked above, and I'm sure she would have mentioned it had it happened.
nothingidontknow
Killjoy
nothingidontknow
August 26th, 2007 at 02:00pm
[quote="chloeiscrazy"]The review I read was from the girl who threw that spider haha, and she said the same thing about gerard putting his arm around him and saying something.. so I'd say it's true if more then one person wrote about it Smile

Wait where was I??? How did I completely miss that happening??? You know what? I bet this was happening when this ridiculously trashed guy behind me kept grabbing my hair. Yeah that was probably exactly what happened. I can't believe I missed the interaction! I'm so much less freaked out now...

EDIT: Hang on was this at the Mansfield or the Jersey show?
Sheri; on the Coast!
Always Born a Crime
Sheri; on the Coast!
August 26th, 2007 at 03:44pm
Gerard was acting like a fricken psycho (compared to his usually self) at the concert on Saturday. He said the only reason any of the girls were their were because he was hot. And then he said "I know why you're here... You just want to suck my c***!" I'm convinced he's doing something, whether it's drinking or something else. It was ridiculous how different he was, and I HATED it.
Sheri; on the Coast!
Always Born a Crime
Sheri; on the Coast!
August 26th, 2007 at 03:50pm
Ivory:
The Headhumper.:
I heard he puked on stage today...

Where did you hear this from? It wasn't mentioned at all in the review linked above, and I'm sure she would have mentioned it had it happened.

He did puke at the Mansfield show. It wasn't like a lot, but he was curled on the floor and like spit up.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 04:44pm
Sheri; on the Coast!:
Gerard was acting like a fricken psycho (compared to his usually self) at the concert on Saturday. He said the only reason any of the girls were their were because he was hot. And then he said "I know why you're here... You just want to suck my c***!" I'm convinced he's doing something, whether it's drinking or something else. It was ridiculous how different he was, and I HATED it.

... Omg. :/ Was there Frerard at that show?
Sheri; on the Coast!
Always Born a Crime
Sheri; on the Coast!
August 26th, 2007 at 05:25pm
sandersidle:
Sheri; on the Coast!:

Nope, Gee was too busy being into himself. He didn't interact with the guys at all pretty much. Except to put boas on them when he got them from some girls. Y'know. It was sad. I mean it was a good show over all, but it kind of sucked at the same time.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 26th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Sheri; on the Coast!:
Crying or Very sad oh god. here we go again.

i should have went to see them during Revenge, now I don't even want to see them live. :[
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 26th, 2007 at 06:42pm
Gerard needs to watch Life on the Murder Scene.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2007 at 06:47pm
Sheri; on the Coast!:
sandersidle:
Sheri; on the Coast!:

Nope, Gee was too busy being into himself. He didn't interact with the guys at all pretty much. Except to put boas on them when he got them from some girls. Y'know. It was sad. I mean it was a good show over all, but it kind of sucked at the same time.

Hah, k. Well we can't get it every show can we? Wink I'm just glad they made up.

EDIT: I heard there was a tinyyy bit of Frerard. Rolling Eyes Gerard like bent down infront of Frank and like... pointed his finger at his crotch and then panted like he was saying it was hot? Something like that. But keep in Mind Mr. and Mrs. Way and Mr. Iero were there, so, haha.
Ani182
Killjoy
Ani182
August 26th, 2007 at 07:41pm
I knew there was nothing up with them.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 26th, 2007 at 08:10pm
there IS something up with them. or, HIM.

Gerard kind of, molded me, in a sense. if Gerard starts drinking again, or even just acting like a jerk, i will lose my inspiration to be straightedge, to be in a band, and to want to save kids lives. Gerard is the person that made me who I am. And if Gerard, or the old one, is gone, then who am I?
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 26th, 2007 at 08:17pm
Sheri; on the Coast!:

Seriously?! Crying or Very sad I really don't think he's on anything but i do agree he's been acting weirdly ( i know he's always acting weird,but this time in a bad way) . I'm hope sure it'll just pass over and he'll be back to his old crazy yet amazing self again...right?
Ghost_of_Helena
Killjoy
Ghost_of_Helena
August 26th, 2007 at 08:56pm
Yeah, I was in the last row (All the way from Harrisburg, PA) Just to see them and the cameras moved too much. I hardly saw anything. I got a few videos- but they're very blurry. The sound is good on them, though. It's a little disappointing to see some of the things that went on. I wished the other guys were on the cameras, and I wished that certain things were different. Unfortunately, no. But I waited for almost a year to see them (they cancelled on me twice because of the food poisoning and never came back, sadly!) and I DO hope the rumors are UNTRUE! And I also hope that everything is okay again- it's a little bit to be worried about, too. I managed to walk away with Valentines and a few other things- stickers and whatnot. THAT was pretty cool; and my ears are still ringing! One of my favorite parts was when Gerard had mentioned about wearing toenail polish. Smile And can someone confirm this with me (my sight isn't what it used to be!) during "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison" or something close to that, did Frank just stand there and then knock the mic over??? Because I heard the noise, and I THOUGHT that was what I saw, but I can't be sure!
slipintothetragedy
Killjoy
slipintothetragedy
August 27th, 2007 at 12:54am
Sheri; on the Coast!:

omg are you seriuos?!!i really hope he isnt starting back up.and he has been acting alot different and in my opinion ever sense hes been with lyn-z
xBellaxVampiirax
Fabulous Killjoy
xBellaxVampiirax
August 27th, 2007 at 03:20am
Sheri; on the Coast!:

not what we want to hear.
fuck.
I pray to whoever the HELL is up there
this is some freaky phase or just....something.
I never got the chance to see them during revenge
and if Gerard is doing that and being an ass on stage
whats the point now?
He was is my hero but what if he
keeps this shit up?
gah.
nothingidontknow
Killjoy
nothingidontknow
August 27th, 2007 at 03:28am
wow... this comletely sucks. I was hoping the show I was at was just the aftermath of the Frank-fight thing... but apparently it's not ending... I'm not a huge fan of changed Gee...

I'm wondering what put everything over the edge - the thing with Frank or the thing with Lyn-z... It would be interesting to know...