Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Projekt Revolution Stream

AuthorMessage
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 27th, 2007 at 05:34pm
Agreed ,as much as i hate to say it. Sad

But,you know what,we need to stick by him no matter what,because,in the past he's been there for us...

What im trying to say,is i'm not gunna start hating him just because of this (i'm not saying you guys are,but a few people that obviously cant have like them that much in the first place to start doing/saying some stuff that they have.not you guys though)
xBellaxVampiirax
Fabulous Killjoy
xBellaxVampiirax
August 27th, 2007 at 06:48pm
>< this is bad.
I just have this bad bad feeling about it.
Gerard, from ALL the old stuff/shows/interviews/
I've seen just did NOT seem caught up in the rockstar
life at ALL. He was like a sweet guy and when My friend
met him during the end of the Revenge Tour, he was
the nicest guy.
But now....I hope we figured out whats going on soon. And
maybe Gerard will go back....I don't know. I'm just paranoid
this could cause enough problems that they might...gah
i cant say it ><
CoLdEtHyL
Killjoy
CoLdEtHyL
August 27th, 2007 at 07:12pm
unapologetic apathy;:
Gerard needs to watch Life on the Murder Scene.

mmmm...i do agree
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 27th, 2007 at 07:14pm
xVenomRevengex:
Plus to who said that Gerard should watch Life On The Murder Scene,you are so right. It would be a real slap in the face...not that i want to slap him in the face. lmfao....
yeah I said that. :] but I'm just getting REALLY scared. I will never give up on him, but if he is on something again, or just acting like a fucking JERK, I'm going to be very, very upset.

I'M SORRY, BUT THE BLACK PARADE HAS CAUSED A LOT OF FUCKING PROBLEMS.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 27th, 2007 at 07:24pm
You know, this is kind of funny. but not really.

I had a dream I met MCR last night, but I only met Frank, Bob, Ray, and Mikey. NO GERARD. He never even came up in the dream.
xBellaxVampiirax
Fabulous Killjoy
xBellaxVampiirax
August 27th, 2007 at 08:04pm
unapologetic apathy;:

Agreed.
Things just...seemed better on the
other tours.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 27th, 2007 at 08:05pm
xBellaxVampiirax:
unapologetic apathy;:

Agreed.
Things just...seemed better on the
other tours.
yes. and you know how there were "bad spirits" at the Paramour?

Yeah.
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 27th, 2007 at 08:10pm
^^^^ Shocked
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 27th, 2007 at 08:16pm
This whole thread has become... wow.

You're all just assuming this shit and making it out to be the truth. This isn't the Personal Lives of the band thread, nor is it for rumors. It's about the PR stream, which is done and nobody seems to be talking about anymore. I think it's time for it to get locked.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 27th, 2007 at 08:19pm
^um, you don't think it's a big deal that Gerard said that the only reason his female fans were there was because they wanted to suck his cock? I see that as a big deal, idk about you guys.

but yeah. this needs to go to the PLOTB thread.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 27th, 2007 at 08:21pm
Which is locked. Because of people accusing Gerard of doing drugs and alcohol again and people calling him a douchbag.

You're looking too far into the sucking cock comment. Just ignore what he says if you don't like it.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 27th, 2007 at 08:25pm
WELL I'M GOING TO THE GODDAMN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING THREAD.

if I was at that concert with my mom, I would feel really, really terrible and embarassed.
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 27th, 2007 at 08:35pm
unapologetic apathy;:
WELL I'M GOING TO THE GODDAMN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING THREAD.

if I was at that concert with my mom, I would feel really, really terrible and embarassed.

Lol, yeah I totally agree. My mum would be like ''What happened to the sweet Gerard you liked, huh?''
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
August 27th, 2007 at 09:08pm
Soooo, did anybody manage to get to see or record the Helena part of the Livestream thingy? And did they do Teenagers or was it also down for that?
Shopgurl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Shopgurl
August 27th, 2007 at 10:19pm
Some of you have an over active imagination.. This has turned into PLOTB #2.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 27th, 2007 at 10:46pm
Okay okay everyone calm down and breathe.

Gerard HAS done stuff like this before, even during the Revenge tour, remember? There were like, nightly reports that he was saying stuff along the lines of "You want to fuck me?" At that time, I think everyone just laughed it off and assumed he was being a smart-ass. Why are we assuming the worst now? What's changed?
Sheri; on the Coast!
Always Born a Crime
Sheri; on the Coast!
August 27th, 2007 at 10:50pm
sandersidle:
vee4gee:
Thanks for the post and letting us know. But now, Im even more confused lol...I thought him and Frank were fine. Damn.

Well, I think they are. They made up and everyone saw on stage but I don't think this has to do with Frerard, it has to do with Gerard. I haven't been to the recent shows but Gerard telling his fans they want to suck his c**k is not like him. He's crazy but that's taking it too far. As a girl that just makes me feel like shit.

Me too, it was almost like... Idk...

When he flipped out on those guys in ToC for trying to get girls to flash them I was like: He's got to be the most caring guy in the world to stick up for us like that...

Then I felt like... Friday... He BECAME those guys...
xBellaxVampiirax
Fabulous Killjoy
xBellaxVampiirax
August 27th, 2007 at 10:57pm
Sheri; on the Coast!:

Then I felt like... Friday... He BECAME those guys...

Exactly.
Sheri; on the Coast!
Always Born a Crime
Sheri; on the Coast!
August 27th, 2007 at 11:02pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Okay okay everyone calm down and breathe.

Gerard HAS done stuff like this before, even during the Revenge tour, remember? There were like, nightly reports that he was saying stuff along the lines of "You want to fuck me?" At that time, I think everyone just laughed it off and assumed he was being a smart-ass. Why are we assuming the worst now? What's changed?

Embarassed I dern know.. It just seems too frequent... Maybe we all are over-reacting, but I dunno... I do know that his mom had faith that he'd never do that shit again, but still... It seems sooooooooooooooo 180 from how Gee usually is... EH! I don't know what to think... So maybe I'll stop... But his comments just reeeeally got me angry, and I didn't think that was possible of Gerard and then all the rumors and the Frank and Gee fighting and the NOOOOOO interaction between the band and the ---explodes--
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
August 27th, 2007 at 11:22pm
ghettoboxrancid:
Hi. I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, and I figure I should give you all my two cents about this.

I went to the Hartford show last night at the Dodge.

There was NO INTERACTION between Gerard and Frank at all. At. All. He avoided that side of the stag,e and I don't know if this fight is continuing, or if I just didn't see anything because I was on the lawn (or the cameras didn't catch it), but it looked as though Gerard just spent the show being entirely self-absorbed.

They were awesome and I had a good time, but I thought he was acting way differently than when I saw them back in February, honestly. I'm a big fan, but I don't know very much about their personal lives, I'm just telling you guys what I saw. Smile thanks.

I kind of have to agree with you. I was in the front of the mosh pit at the Hartford PR show, so I did see that there was rarely any interaction before Gee and Frankie, except for one part where Frank tilted the guitar like a gun at Gee during the last note of a song.. Can't remember which.

But besides that, there was no interaction between the two. I did notice that he is acting somewhat different than how he did at the Febuary show.. I don't know. This is all way too confusing for me to think about.

I was really surprised at him. Usually he tells everyone to take a step back ebcause the front people were getting squished, which was what happened last night and I was one of them, but this time.. nothing. It was like he didn't even care anymore. But maybe I'm just being overdramatic, who knows. I did enjoy the show a lot, though. Okay I need to just shut up before I get myself overreating about this, he didn't seem drunk or anything at all.. I think he does need the break the most though.

I'm not going to get pissed at him or anything, because I wasn't offended. I'm sticking by him, because really, this probably isn't as a big deal as people are making it out to be. So I do think we all need to calm down, take a deep breath, and step back. Let's get back to the topic this board was made for.