Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Projekt Revolution Stream

AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 27th, 2007 at 03:32am
unapologetic apathy;:

Gerard kind of, molded me, in a sense. if Gerard starts drinking again, or even just acting like a jerk, i will lose my inspiration to be straightedge, to be in a band, and to want to save kids lives. Gerard is the person that made me who I am. And if Gerard, or the old one, is gone, then who am I?
xBellaxVampiirax
Fabulous Killjoy
xBellaxVampiirax
August 27th, 2007 at 04:18am
just a thought..
perhaps its during this time that
we will find out just how much of a hero
gerard REALLY is.
this is like....a test.
i dunno.

i'm trying to act hopeful....
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 27th, 2007 at 04:46am
If this keeps going I hope someone in the band will notice and they can snap him out of whatever the hell he's doing.
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
August 27th, 2007 at 04:49am
I'm scared..=( I don't want anything to happen to the band =(

unapologetic apathy;:
Gerard needs to watch Life on the Murder Scene.

Holy crap you're right Shocked
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
August 27th, 2007 at 05:10am
i can't believe gerard would say something like that "you just want to suck my c***" like i know he can be dirty and silly on stage but thats taking it a lil far. its kind of disrespectful to his female fans i definetely don't go to mcr concerts just cause i wanna suck his c****. this is making me angry.
xBellaxVampiirax
Fabulous Killjoy
xBellaxVampiirax
August 27th, 2007 at 06:31am
jen616:
i can't believe gerard would say something like that "you just want to suck my c***" like i know he can be dirty and silly on stage but thats taking it a lil far. its kind of disrespectful to his female fans i definetely don't go to mcr concerts just cause i wanna suck his c****. this is making me angry.

when i read that I was pissed.
really.
Is he not the one that said "Hey girls, Your Beautiful"
and
"If some shitty ass rock dude in some
shitty ass rock band...ect"
i mean how just GAH!
thats completely disrespective towards us.
I do not want to suck his c*** good god.
><
whatever is up with him...i hope he goes back
to the HERO we love.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 27th, 2007 at 06:57am
One thing is certian about Gerard, no matter how famous he has gotten, he still has no clue how to impress girls. X)
jAsV
Killjoy
jAsV
August 27th, 2007 at 08:44am
Out of curiosity...is it only Gerard who has been acting strange or is it the entire band?
They don't seem much like the band that we have been used to...for example those little remarks Gerard has said onstage lately.
Less interaction among them....recently Gerard has been doing interviews by himself(at least the ones I've heard/seen)
This makes me wonder if the band has something against Gerard?

Let's just assume that he is back to his old habits....don't you guys think the band would be ashamed to even stand next to him? After talking so much about him being sober in the pass and being such an inspiration to many out there who have gone through the same. I'm just trying to say that maybe the band feels like they've let down so many and have a hard time coming out as a band and facing the fans.

I hope this makes sense to someone out there....and this is simply my opinion.
I really do hope that everything is well with Gerard and the rest of the band! Wink
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 27th, 2007 at 10:31am
Does anybody have the audio of this show?
But not the cut version please?
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
August 27th, 2007 at 11:55am
well... The band have got slightly more "adult"-ish...

Although I'm ever so slightly scared, I understand that a band probably want a change from screaming teens haunting them wherever they go...
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 27th, 2007 at 01:44pm
Here's the thing : two people i know,who are two of the most loyal MCR fans i know,and they were saying how they're loosing faith in them.It's seriously breaking my heart,Gerard needs to sort that huge ego he's developed.and i started crying when i reead about the whole "I know why you're here...you just want to suck my c***" because if i was there,no way would that be the reason,it would be becuase i love MCR with all my heart and they're are incredibly important to me. NOT whatever Gerard thinks.Joke or no joke,The things that keep happening arent funny to me.I'm never going to give up on them,but i really hate all of this. Crying or Very sad
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
August 27th, 2007 at 02:22pm
ehh....i'm not losing faith, i'm just worried. very worried.

i guess until something happens, all we can hope is that it was an in-the-moment thing brought on by heat exhaustion...

...poor Gee. i hope this isn't Lyn-Z's fault...
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 27th, 2007 at 02:22pm
I guess he has gotten more confident over the years of him being the frontman.
I understand and know that most (if not all) MCR fans are at the shows coz they luff the band, not to suck him off or whatever, but he knows ppl luff him, adore him and I guess its gone to his head and hes gotten confident.
In my opinion, he hasnt said anything SO badly offensive.
ghettoboxrancid
Killjoy
ghettoboxrancid
August 27th, 2007 at 02:42pm
Hi. I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, and I figure I should give you all my two cents about this.

I went to the Hartford show last night at the Dodge.

There was NO INTERACTION between Gerard and Frank at all. At. All. He avoided that side of the stag,e and I don't know if this fight is continuing, or if I just didn't see anything because I was on the lawn (or the cameras didn't catch it), but it looked as though Gerard just spent the show being entirely self-absorbed.

They were awesome and I had a good time, but I thought he was acting way differently than when I saw them back in February, honestly. I'm a big fan, but I don't know very much about their personal lives, I'm just telling you guys what I saw. Smile thanks.
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 27th, 2007 at 02:46pm
Thanks for the post and letting us know. But now, Im even more confused lol...I thought him and Frank were fine. Damn.
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 27th, 2007 at 03:05pm
xXIero.ticXx:
ehh....i'm not losing faith, i'm just worried. very worried.

i guess until something happens, all we can hope is that it was an in-the-moment thing brought on by heat exhaustion...

...poor Gee. i hope this isn't Lyn-Z's fault...

same here,i wasn't worrying becuase i thought it was all nothing to worry about but now,im just really confused...
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 27th, 2007 at 05:08pm
Um.
Im a bit scared now to go to PR on Saturday.
I just have a bad feeling about it.
You have no idea how much I cried to be able to go to that concert.
And if they let me down..well I will just end up feeling stupid.
Sad
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
August 27th, 2007 at 05:13pm
I've heard loads of people saying that gerard is becoming more and more greedy...
I dunno whether to believe them or not...
:s
I'm getting too deep into the band... I'm actually losing sleep over this... [Yeah.. I know- I should get a life!]
*Slaps self on head*
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 27th, 2007 at 05:28pm
gerardwayis_love:
Um.
Im a bit scared now to go to PR on Saturday.
I just have a bad feeling about it.
You have no idea how much I cried to be able to go to that concert.
And if they let me down..well I will just end up feeling stupid.
Sad

I'm going to see MCR for the first time soon,i cried SO much to be able to go too. Let's just hope they're both amazing shows Smile
PLus to who said that Gerard should watch Life On The Murder Scene,you are so right. It would be a real slap in the face...not that i want to slap him in the face lmfao....
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 27th, 2007 at 05:31pm
vee4gee:
Thanks for the post and letting us know. But now, Im even more confused lol...I thought him and Frank were fine. Damn.

Well, I think they are. They made up and everyone saw on stage but I don't think this has to do with Frerard, it has to do with Gerard. I haven't been to the recent shows but Gerard telling his fans they want to suck his c**k is not like him. He's crazy but that's taking it too far. As a girl that just makes me feel like shit.