Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Projekt Revolution Stream

AuthorMessage
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
August 28th, 2007 at 12:41am
i've decided to come out of my lurking for a quick second, since i've already been adding a cent or two in this discussion every once in a while. erh...would i be wrong to point out a small loophole in the INO protocol?

a number of people are saying we should take this discussion to PLOTB because it's drunkenly staggering the line between off-topic and what the thread is made for.

we can't, because it's closed, so....maybe we should take this discussion to the Projekt Rev thread in the Tours section?

we'd still be talking about what happened, and would still be on-topic at the same time. just a suggestion...sorry for the spam!

*goes back to lurking*

edit: my first page claim! i'll call it...uh...BRING BACK MIKEY!

(he really WASN'T kidding about the spiritual advisor thing...)
XxGiVeThEmBlOoDXx
Killjoy
XxGiVeThEmBlOoDXx
August 28th, 2007 at 02:10am
Sheri; on the Coast!:
Gerard was acting like a fricken psycho (compared to his usually self) at the concert on Saturday. He said the only reason any of the girls were their were because he was hot. And then he said "I know why you're here... You just want to suck my c***!" I'm convinced he's doing something, whether it's drinking or something else. It was ridiculous how different he was, and I HATED it.

proof?????oh yeah thats right you dont have any,do you?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 28th, 2007 at 02:58am
^ oooooh zing! Yeah we do need to be careful about jumping to wild conclusions with no evidence. Let's wait and see if anyone else makes this same contention before we deem it accurate. Also, I just felt a need to point out that the guys have never interracted at every single show. I've seen tons of old footage where Gerard just stalks around the stage and Frank and Ray remain bent over their guitars, just like these recent shows. Nothing to get hysterical about - why is everyone getting so hysterical?

Otherwise, I agree - this is not the proper location for this discussion. Perhaps it's time this thread were locked now.
xBellaxVampiirax
Fabulous Killjoy
xBellaxVampiirax
August 28th, 2007 at 03:33am
okay okay okay okay
as paniced as I am over just...
how everything's been, perhaps we ARE
overreacting and just need to calm down.
this thread is bad....its making us all freak out.
Lots.
Lets go back to the original topic...
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 28th, 2007 at 05:28am
unapologetic apathy;:
WELL I'M GOING TO THE GODDAMN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING THREAD.

if I was at that concert with my mom, I would feel really, really terrible and embarassed.

Yea...
Im going with my parents
which is why i am afraid.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
August 28th, 2007 at 05:46am
Sheri; on the Coast!:
Gerard was acting like a fricken psycho (compared to his usually self) at the concert on Saturday. He said the only reason any of the girls were their were because he was hot. And then he said "I know why you're here... You just want to suck my c***!" I'm convinced he's doing something, whether it's drinking or something else. It was ridiculous how different he was, and I HATED it.

He said this ONSTAGE?? Are you talking about the show in Camden? I was there at the barrier on Ray's side. I heard -NONE- of those things. Frank's entire family was there along with Mr. Way, Alicia and Mikey. My opinion....you have an overactive imagination.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
August 28th, 2007 at 05:46am
Okay kiddos, please, let's go back to topic!!
Anyway, I thought it was a great thing that myspace did.
For once they did something right haha.
I loved all the songs they put for mcr. Very Happy
That made me want to go soooo bad!
It seems like you'll have a great time.
Linin Park was great too. Reminded me of the old days hehe.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
August 28th, 2007 at 05:52am
ignore
Shopgurl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Shopgurl
August 28th, 2007 at 06:30am
This is a really excellent review of the Camden show and this fan says nothing about this "suck my c*ck" comment that Gerard supposedly made.
http://community.livejournal.com/chemicalromance/2882412.html?page=1#comments

and another review with lots of details
http://community.livejournal.com/chemicalromance/2882206.html
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 28th, 2007 at 11:58am
OKay,i'm just gunna stop worrying completely.i really don't need to.
k...now that's done. lol

Um,you know at the PR show on Myspace,Gerard started randomly singing a Queen song.At a show the other day he sang Umbrella.lmfao. (i'm still on topic d/w)

And as i'm writing this just now Teenagers came on TV...ooh.no joke.I think that'sa sign we should stop going mad over little things.
OK,i'm done being weird now.haha. It was a shame that we missed Teenagers at PR. Sad
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
August 28th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Wow, this is like a wee soap opera gone bad.
Though if Gerard had said to the girl out there that they were only there to suck his c*** there would have been proof out. Though I will confess I was worried after reading the last 10 pages, because although he does normal tease the crowd by saying 'you all wanna f*** me' or things to that nature he has never singled out a sex before.
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
August 28th, 2007 at 01:03pm
Hmm,when i think about it,i don't beleive he said that,whatever if he did/didn't.
i just don't think he did.i think it's got a bit out of control.We all just need to calm down,ok?

Smile
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 28th, 2007 at 03:11pm
Yeah, I think Esther did a pretty nice job of clearing that up for us. That's not even how G speaks anyhow. Always be wary of statements he's supposedly made that don't sound like his voice, just a little tip Very Happy
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 28th, 2007 at 03:54pm
I will feel a lot better if I know for certain that he didn't say that.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 28th, 2007 at 06:17pm
^ I think Esther just proved to you that he didn't, so feel better!
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
August 28th, 2007 at 06:36pm
I had two friends at that show who both said they never recalled him saying anything remotely like that. they thought he was somewhat subdued.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 28th, 2007 at 06:56pm
Okay thank God.

I SUCK SO BAD. *runs to her corner* I really need to stop believing these things. -_-
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 28th, 2007 at 07:28pm
^ me too ><
XxGiVeThEmBlOoDXx
Killjoy
XxGiVeThEmBlOoDXx
August 28th, 2007 at 07:47pm
yeah,like i just said,no proof,not one person said they heard gerard say that....is it just me,or does anyone else think "Sheri; on the Coast!:" does love to indulge in VERBAL MASTURBATION?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 28th, 2007 at 08:52pm
^ or is hallucinating and needs to adjust her meds, yeah. No offense, Sheri, but please don't do that again.