Don't have an account? Create one!

2008 Presidential Election.

AuthorMessage
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
May 18th, 2008 at 11:19am
stac-renee:
IF HILARY CLINTON GETS ELECTED, WE ARE SCREWED. JUST THINK..THIS WILL PUT BILL CLINTON IN THE CO-PILOT SEAT, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME? HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. AND OBAMA? HES A MUSLIM, AND THE MUSLIMS ARE THE ONES ATTACKING OUR COUNTRY AND CAUSING HAVOCK.
I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I AM FOR MCAIN

first of all I say this with all the respect i possibly can, you're ignorant and need to do some damn research before you go off. What did Bill Clinton do that was so bad? can you pin point it exactly? with factual eveidence? or is it something your parents told you? On top of that, in case you didnt notice, we're sorta of attacking muslims right now, or did you not hear about the war? And on top of that, his religion does not matter because of a little law called SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE and the first amendment.

Okay so you say you're for Mcain, why? what do you think he can do for this country? lets discuss it. but i'll tell you what he can't do, he can't fix our economy. when asked what he planned to do about the troubled economy he said "you know the economy isnt really my thing" so that to me says that taking care of the american people isnt really his "thing" And for the record, Bill Clinton was not the worst president in history, we've had alot worse...like oh i dont know...the one in office now! he has no idea how to lead his people.

in the words of Robin Williams, "Some are born great, some achieve great, and some get it as a graduation gift....and thats ok" and yes he was refering to Bush.

I apologize for any wrong spellings
NJ Sucess Story
Jazz Hands
NJ Sucess Story
May 19th, 2008 at 10:29pm
Obviously I won't be able to vote in this election
but I'd be happy to see anyone but Hillary in Office.

She kind of scares the shit out of me.
We've already had two of the same family in office before
look where that's gotten us

do you want to take another bargain like that?
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
May 20th, 2008 at 03:55pm
Personally, I would like to see Obama in office. Stac-renee, I am amazed by your ignorance. Obama is a Christian, not a Muslim, and even if he was one, as Ghostgirl pointed out, why should it matter?
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
June 9th, 2008 at 12:07am
Obama is officially the democratic nominee :)

[/old news]
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 9th, 2008 at 12:13am
Also old news, but I'd like to share with all of you that his name is spelled MCCAIN, not Mcain. Thank you and goodnight. :]
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 9th, 2008 at 12:58am
I don't know a whole lot, but I think Obama has a good idea of what he's doin. I think he's got a good shot at being president, and is who I would like running things

Does Mcain really have a chance? I mean besides the whole "he's the only white male running" argument, is America really gonna put another Republican into office? Oh well, anythings better then what we've got now lol. ~ Rex
Heybaberiba
Fabulous Killjoy
Heybaberiba
June 9th, 2008 at 04:19am
God. Don't you American people see that you already have had Hillary as president once? She worked wonders for the domestic economy. She has done it before and you desperatly need her to do it again. Your economy is heading down the crapper. <3
(yes, I know obama is nominated)
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
June 9th, 2008 at 10:31pm
since hillary is out I really hope obama wins.
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
June 10th, 2008 at 12:45am
nvm.
photocopied_dreamx3
Killjoy
photocopied_dreamx3
June 13th, 2008 at 09:44pm
Ok. Obama all the way. Seriously. Obama 08 or Canada
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
June 14th, 2008 at 12:02pm
I am utterly displeased with all the candidates this election. We. are. screwed.
Heroes.
Fabulous Killjoy
Heroes.
June 14th, 2008 at 05:17pm
KingRex:
Does Mcain really have a chance? I mean besides the whole "he's the only white male running" argument, is America really gonna put another Republican into office? Oh well, anythings better then what we've got now lol. ~ Rex
This is exactly what I think. It seems to me that almost everyone here hates the Republicans now because of Bush, so they aren't going to risk having another one to mess everything up.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
June 15th, 2008 at 11:25pm
electoral college as of june 8th:

Barack Obama - 303
John McCain - 235

He's not exactly losing by a lot here.
And these are just random polls, they're not conclusive by any means.
And most states have stayed red.
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
June 29th, 2008 at 03:50pm
I saw Hilary and Barack doing some speech thing together on CNN, to raise money for the Hilary compaign (pay of her debt or something) and I was thinking to myself how she's trying to raise a couple of million to pay off her travel costs and wardrobe, while the guy that's running for president in Zimbabwe is hiding at the Dutch embassy after his entire family was murdered by Robert Mugabe and he himself ended up in hospital... world's apart...
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
June 29th, 2008 at 08:19pm
stac-renee:
IF HILARY CLINTON GETS ELECTED, WE ARE SCREWED. JUST THINK..THIS WILL PUT BILL CLINTON IN THE CO-PILOT SEAT, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME? HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. AND OBAMA? HES A MUSLIM, AND THE MUSLIMS ARE THE ONES ATTACKING OUR COUNTRY AND CAUSING HAVOCK.
I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I AM FOR MCAIN

oh please stop! Obama is not a muslim and even if he was who gives a ****? And we are certainly not against every single muslim and muslims themselves. Stereotyping people like you are the ones causing havoc on our country, not the invisible monsters you are imagining.
And a republican doesnt have to always be for the republican you know

oh and sparklinggrey thats a very good point to make, since when was the election about how much money someone spends?
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
June 30th, 2008 at 12:38am
Obama isn't a muslim. He's baptist.

Our country isn't being attacked.

We're the ones attacking another country.

And muslim has nothing to do with it.

We'd attack them if they were jewish or christian or muslim.

It's because they have oil. Lots of it. And we want it.

Just thought I'd clear that up.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 30th, 2008 at 01:14am
^ I love you
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
July 8th, 2008 at 01:39pm
Faye Merci:
Obama isn't a muslim. He's baptist.

Our country isn't being attacked.

We're the ones attacking another country.

And muslim has nothing to do with it.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

AAAAAHHH! I love you for saying that! I'm not American, and the general perception I think the whole world has is that Americans have NO IDEA what or why they invaded the Middle East. But now I know that Hollywood didn't brainwash all the American citizens... great great post!
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
July 8th, 2008 at 03:33pm
Faye Merci:

We're not just attacking them because of oil. That is a factor, (a very big factor) but it's not the only reason.

Obama would make a good president. He's very intelligent, and instead of splitting the two parties further apart, he would choose the best people for his cabinet whether they are republican or democratic. The down-side is that he does not have very much political experience.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
July 8th, 2008 at 08:21pm
Eponine:
We're not just attacking them because of oil. That is a factor, (a very big factor) but it's not the only reason..

Oh sorry, and the other ones?

Like liberating Iraqis? Operation Iraqi Freedom?

What a joke.