AuthorMessage
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
October 3rd, 2007 at 03:47am
All_You_Need_Is_Love:
NotOkay22:
All_You_Need_Is_Love:
The only thing I don't like about Al Gore is it's always the same thing.

For me, when I hear someone talking about the same thing again and again, I get kind of sick of it. I do respect him, and if he were to run, he would probably get my vote (depending on who he was running against, obviously)... I'd just like to hear something from him other than the enviornment, you know?

I guess its because thats like his main focus right now, what he is doing for the country. He would be a good president, but because he isnt running, he is trying to focus on a main thing. The environment.

But thats just an assumption.

But just because it'a a main focus doesn't mean he can't talk about anything else.
It just gets irritating to hear someone only talk about one thing.

Also, hind-sight is 20-20, we don't know he would be a good president.

Well it's his choice to talk about whatever he wants. If you dont like what he talks about then just don't listen.

Him being a good president is just my opinion.
All_You_Need_Is_Love
Joining The Black Parade
All_You_Need_Is_Love
October 3rd, 2007 at 04:29am
Whoa, chill.

All I said was I get annoyed when somebody talks about only one thing.
No need to get defensive.
Smile
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
December 8th, 2007 at 05:46pm
---I'm all for Barack Obama... I really don't want Hilary Clinton to win, not because she's a woman, but because I just don't honestly think that she's right to run our country. If she does end up winning I guess it won't be the end of the world because Bill Clinton was a good president. I just think that Barack Obama is the best for the U.S.
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
December 8th, 2007 at 07:24pm
Mending The Unbroken:
---I'm all for Barack Obama... I really don't want Hilary Clinton to win, not because she's a woman, but because I just don't honestly think that she's right to run our country. If she does end up winning I guess it won't be the end of the world because Bill Clinton was a good president. I just think that Barack Obama is the best for the U.S.
I agree with you almost 100%. But I really like the idea of Richardson being president. From what I've read on him and Edwards and Obama and Hilary... I like him best. He seems to go with my opinions on things more. But if not him then I think either Edwards or Obama would do fine. Richardson seems like he gets what needs to be done.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
December 10th, 2007 at 12:13pm
as long as its not bush i dont care whos elected
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
December 10th, 2007 at 12:42pm
Heidi.:
as long as its not bush i dont care whos elected

---Well there really is no possible way that Bush Can get re-elected considering he's already served two terms. I think that Bush has really gotten us into some deep water over in Iraq, but being President has got to be hard. I think that even though not a whole lot of people are pro-Bush, including me, sometimes he does deserve a break. I mean just one screw up and you've got an entire country against you. (Sorry this is kind of off topic.)
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
December 13th, 2007 at 07:13pm
Why just democratic and republican parties? Why not the Green Party, American Communist Party and such(Through it's obvious none of them will actually have a winning candidate)?
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
February 10th, 2008 at 10:50pm
I would love to see Barack Obama win.
To me, he just seems like the right choice.
He's all for the middle class, and unlike John McCain is for actual change in the country.
He stands for a lot of things that I believe in.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
February 10th, 2008 at 11:33pm
Mah, Obama changes his beliefs according to what the person interviewing him wants. They did a huge segment on it on The Daily Show, and Jon Stewart LIKES him. I never really did. I want Ron Paul and John Edwards to have a baby. I like the more moderate candidates. They were the most honest and true to their beliefs. Edwards prime goal was to help the middle class, and even though he was against gay marriage and abortion, he respected people who made those choices. Ron Paul was very against the war even though he is a Republican, and felt the Republican party was shifting from it's original intent, and focused too much on religion and social issues. They were amazing...
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
February 11th, 2008 at 12:21am
Discarded Memories:
Mending The Unbroken:
I agree with you almost 100%. But I really like the idea of Richardson being president. From what I've read on him and Edwards and Obama and Hilary... I like him best. He seems to go with my opinions on things more. But if not him then I think either Edwards or Obama would do fine. Richardson seems like he gets what needs to be done.

I really like Obama, he has some great policies. but also McCain too has some nice policeis
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
February 11th, 2008 at 05:44am
i think its funny how the election of one president affects the rest of the world so deeply...
not a bush fan, but in truth clinton wasn't any better. that and you got to feel a little sorry for bush cause clinton screwed him over before he left office.
oh well at least he'll be gone soon.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 11th, 2008 at 06:14am
to be honest, i really couldnt give a care.
i think al gore wouldve been a better president waaaaay ago!! he might have actually been able to do more to save our earth, or start saving it at least...
love on her arms.
Bleeding on the Floor
love on her arms.
February 11th, 2008 at 04:56pm
Personelly, Im a big hil-dog fan.

Im like 6 years away from voting age so..
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
February 11th, 2008 at 10:21pm
I've been thinking a lot about this lately.
I personally would rather die than see McCain as president because he's for fetal rights and wants amnesty for illegal immigrants, which makes me angry on so many levels. Plus, he's a flip-flopper, and that is the a terrible trait for the leader of the country. I liked Giuliani the best, but he dropped out, so I guess that leaves me with Huckabee who doesn't stand a chance.
Then on the democratic side, I hate hate hate Hilary Clinton. She's fake and doesn't care about anyone but herself, although that's just politics for you.
Obama, eh, he's okay I guess. He seems more real than Clinton to me, so I guess I would rather have him be the candidate. But by living in the south, I think I've realized that the majority of the people here would go berserk if a black man was president, so for his safety I wouldn't want him to be elected.
I wish Edwards would've stayed in. He is the nicest person I've ever met and would've made and excellent president. I guess now I have to hope Nadar miraculously is voted into office.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
February 11th, 2008 at 10:49pm
Yeh, Edwards was almost too real for politics, and it made me mad that people didn't see his sincerity and kindness. He knew what he was doing, and had a real human heart. I respect him *so* much.
Alx_Aoide
Fabulous Killjoy
Alx_Aoide
February 11th, 2008 at 11:24pm
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
Yeh, Edwards was almost too real for politics, and it made me mad that people didn't see his sincerity and kindness. He knew what he was doing, and had a real human heart. I respect him *so* much.

I actually agree with you on that one. I would've liked to see Edwards get farther than he did. That being said, I already voted in the primaries, and as Edwards was already out, I voted for Clinton.
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
February 13th, 2008 at 09:53pm
I love Rudy Guiliani. I cannot believe he dropped out. I agreed with him on gun laws, abortion, Iraq.

Now that he's gone, though...I'm going to have to say Obama.

Huckabee, though.

He wants to change the consitution to "align with God's standards"
his religion does not believe in democracy or the bill of rights, and he wants to bring that religion (I apologize for not knowing what it is called) to the presidential office.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
February 13th, 2008 at 11:08pm
I support Obama. I think he's the most liberal candidate. I would have actually supported Richardson (he was so damn smart!) but of course he dropped out early. He had most of the ideas Obama did, but with a lot more confidence, experience, and steadiness. However, I like Obama. Not just for his charm or whatever, but because I agree with almost all of the things he says. However, I don't think it matters that he's black. I think people who say "Our nation isn't ready" are stopping themselves before they've started. Our nation is ready for anything, no matter what the general opinion is. A woman or a black man could be voted president if it wasn't so "controversial".

/ramble
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
February 13th, 2008 at 11:11pm
Cloud Nine.:
He wants to change the consitution to "align with God's standards"
his religion does not believe in democracy or the bill of rights, and he wants to bring that religion (I apologize for not knowing what it is called) to the presidential office.

Problem is, while a lot of politicians are Catholics, our nation is not. We have freedom of religion, meaning living under "god's standards" would be forcing people to accept a religion they don't believe in. This nation was made because puritans and pilgrims wanted freedom of religion. It would be a national hypocrisy to bring all of our states under one God.

Secondly, there is supposed to be separation of church and state. Meaning religious views shouldn't influence presidential views. It shouldn't matter what religion a candidate practices because technically, they aren't ever supposed to bring it into the office.
My Hero:
Demolition Lover
My Hero:
February 21st, 2008 at 09:34pm
Quite frankly, I'm for Hillary Clinton, but I see that she's not doing too good in the polls.

Seriously, I can not see a Republican getting in this term. We've had Bush, and he messed everything up in this country. This war is horrible, and we need to get our troops out of there now. They've been over there long enough already! Also, with the federal college loans. He even screwed that up!

I think that Hillary will be able to get our troops out, strengthen the middle class, make it easier for students to get loans for college, and improve our schooling.

I think that she'll make a great president!

I also kind of like Obama, so I can't complain about who gets to the final two. He's got great ideas too!