Don't have an account? Create one!

Has America fallen?

AuthorMessage
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
November 13th, 2007 at 11:35pm
To be honest, if we don't fix what we're doing, then America WILL fall. And I'm going to assume sometime close to the now. We've already spent, what some 64 trillion dollars on the war? A war that WE CAN'T WIN, because there's nothing we are fighting FOR there, there aren't any 'weapons of mass destruction' there. We've made Iraq more dangerous then it was before, innocent people die everyday from bombs and shootings. More people have died there since we've been in there then when Saddam was there. That money could of actually gone to something that would of helped this country grow, get homeless people off the street, new Orleans could be completely (well not completely, but almost) fixed up by now. That money could of went to the schools so that they wouldn't have to cut art or music and what-not-ness.

It's pathetic, were spending tons of money on a war that no one knows why we are there. We could have helped our own country grow, help the world reduce global warming, maybe even reduced the number of school shootings that go on in a month. It's ridiculous, and half of this nation is oblivious to it all, they just don't care.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 14th, 2007 at 12:09am
Bush said they had nuclear weapons..did they find any??
i dont think they did..or did they? if they didnt which i dont think so, then we're fighting them for nothing! troops should've been home long ago now!
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
November 14th, 2007 at 12:23am
Diana_a7x:
I've been reading more and more into the news, and it seems that we've been getting more and more laws.
I also think that some of our freedoms are being taken away.

yes i think this is happening. it generally does after a security scare. people are scared for their safety and therefore let the government become more authoritarian and powerful. [think Germany. Italy etc...not that im saying America will turn out like that]

Diana_a7x:
i dont think they did..or did they? if they didnt which i dont think so, then we're fighting them for nothing! troops should've been home long ago now!

no they didn't find any. there were also reports from inside the pentagon [um i cant remember his name but some governmnet official] came out an said that a war was being discussed before that intelligence arrived. so...
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 14th, 2007 at 01:29am
Are you saying that.....this war...was caused by nothing? or could it be because America wanted to get Revenge because of the 9/11 Catastrophy?
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
November 14th, 2007 at 02:28am
no one knows if 9/11 is a government conspiracy or an actual terrorist attack.
and i doubt this war is caused by nothing, but Bush likes to come out and flip-flop back and forth between the reasons why, which is pretty misleading if you ask me.
America is falling, and it will continue to. my dad told me that he wouldn't be surprised if the world ended in the next five years because of all the hatred and shit happening.
for the record he also thinks that Bush is the antichrist.
CyanidexDeath
Jazz Hands
CyanidexDeath
November 14th, 2007 at 03:50am
Diana_a7x:
i don't think they did..or did they? if they didn't which i don't think so, then we're fighting them for nothing! troops would've been home long ago now!

They didn't find any and there never were any. Bush says were are fighting terrorism, and Operation Iraqi Liberation. But do you know what that spells?
OIL. that is what we are fighting for. and i agree we should have been out a while ago, actual we should have never gone
CyanidexDeath
Jazz Hands
CyanidexDeath
November 14th, 2007 at 03:54am
matt's bouncy castle:
Bush is the antichrist.

lol don't forget about Dick. He is just as bad as Bush ((Along with a lot of other political leaders they are also War criminals and should be locked up))
Ballroom Blitz
Bleeding on the Floor
Ballroom Blitz
November 14th, 2007 at 09:03am
genresR4losers:
if america doesn't take care of itself before it takes care of other countries, it will definately fall....
ha. you just made my day.

may i ask, what countries America has helped?
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
November 14th, 2007 at 10:19am
im not sure if it was caused by nothing but it unclear what exactly why it was started. there is the issue of weapons of mass destruction although they were no longer found, and also Saddam's brutal dictatorship, oil has also been suggested for motive as well as finishing what Geroge Bush Senior started. im not sure if any of them are right but they are the reasons i have heard.

anything ive missed?
CyanidexDeath
Jazz Hands
CyanidexDeath
November 14th, 2007 at 09:51pm
brokenwings:
anything ive missed?

Um how bout Bush's craving for the middle eastern oil
Ballroom Blitz
Bleeding on the Floor
Ballroom Blitz
November 15th, 2007 at 01:23am
Cyanide Hell....:
brokenwings:
anything ive missed?

Um how bout Bush's craving for the middle eastern oil
yeah, bush just sits on the couch an drinks oil by the bucketful.

the American people are the ones craving the oil with their 18mpg suv's.

edit; i just realized how much of a bitch i must come off to be in this thread.
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
November 15th, 2007 at 01:33am
yes oil was definately a factor. this is probably shown by the fact that as soon as America invaded the first move was to take control of oil reserves in a particular area [north? i can't quite remember]
CyanidexDeath
Jazz Hands
CyanidexDeath
November 15th, 2007 at 01:40am
brokenwings:
yes oil was definately a factor. this is probably shown by the fact that as soon as America invaded the first move was to take control of oil reserves in a particular area [north? i can't quite remember]

They protected all of the oil reserves in Iraq where they were fighting
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
November 15th, 2007 at 06:50am
yeah i thought they took control of some too to ensure their 'safety'
i can't quite remember it though...something like that...
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 15th, 2007 at 11:12pm
Well America is running low on OIL
CyanidexDeath
Jazz Hands
CyanidexDeath
November 16th, 2007 at 09:02pm
^ Thats cause we all drive SUV and Hummers...its insane truly insane.
I can see how some people like AYS(( Youth progam were i live)) Would need big cars. But the people who only have one person ((celbrates kinda)) DONT NEED THEM!!!!!! and they should use Bio-desal its so much better for the enviroment
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 16th, 2007 at 11:54pm
But I've heard that no matter what now, if they get those cars that require oil, they supply of oil is running really low, like in the world...im not sure about that though
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
November 16th, 2007 at 11:56pm
Diana_a7x:

they didn't find any because there were none in the first place.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 16th, 2007 at 11:58pm
So America shouldn't have gone to war in the first place then...
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
November 16th, 2007 at 11:59pm
Oh well thats adding more debt..