Don't have an account? Create one!

The I Love Jesus Club

AuthorMessage
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
September 6th, 2008 at 02:21am
God always gets me out of sticky situations.
There are too many to count.
Like whenever I'm stressed, I'm like, OMG I'm going to get in so much trouble,
and it all turns out alright. It's never as bad as I expect it to be.
And I honestly don't believe it's just "luck" or "karma".
And I am so happy I am a Roman Catholic.
Skippy.
Always Born a Crime
Skippy.
September 6th, 2008 at 10:23am
I need Jesus.
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
September 14th, 2008 at 02:10pm
i've always classed myself as a christian, since i've grown up in a christian household
but i've never really been passionate about it, never really read my bible or prayed or participated in church or whateever. especially when i ws like 11 - 14 i was depressed for about 18 months and i went through this whole "god isn't here for me, i hate him, he isn't real" phase and it really damaged me. i felt sort of empty for a long time, but i didn't realise what the problem was. there was a lot of other stuff going on to, it was really upsetting me and even though i got a lot better when i was about 13, there was still a lot of hurt there
and in the summer (a few weeks ago actually) i was at soul survivor..if you live in the uk i'm sure you know what that is (;
and there was one night when we were praying for people there who needed emotional healing, and i was suddenly overcome with tears, i just could not stop crying. my friend who'd invited me to SS prayed for me with her youth worker and i just felt like..this peace wash over me and i was like, completely free from what was bothering me.
the next morning, the topic was prophecy and three seperate people (who i'd never met before) gave me prophecies that really spoke to me so much. they were exactly to do with how i'd been feeling.
since then i've been so much happier and i just realise how much god loves me and how much i have to thank him for.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
September 15th, 2008 at 12:41am
Spongebob Grindpants:
I need Jesus.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
September 15th, 2008 at 12:53am
Spongebob Grindpants:
I need Jesus.
Without him, I don't know where I'd be.
I can't imagine myself roaming around without loving someone.
And Jesus is that someone.
If I didn't believe in Him, I have no idea what I might have been doing for the rest of my life.
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
September 15th, 2008 at 05:46am
He had done great things to me and to my family.
Tbh, I always talk to Him every night, thanking Him and asking for something.
I really got mad at Him when I didn't have the chance to watch the concert of MCR here,
but then, wow, a lot of good stuff are coming to me.
and i am very grateful to Him. (:
Whenever I'm stress or sad, I just cried, pray, and seek help from Him.
He's just so great. He's always there for me.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
September 15th, 2008 at 08:55am
camisado.:
Spongebob Grindpants:
I need Jesus.
McR-Dead!-Hearse
Killjoy
McR-Dead!-Hearse
September 18th, 2008 at 12:31am
I love God, God the reason which I live for.
God is the only one who can help you when you're in the depth of the misery.
God has shown me a few of His miracles, so how can I deny it? how can I be atheist?
no matter, I'm Muslim, and I don't even say my prayers which is a daily duty for me, but I read Holy Bible too. I'm a Christian too!

If you're an McR fan and think these guys are atheist, and you, yourself, are atheist, so please do not say that.
Maybe these words of mine are crazy and stupid, but I'm sure.
I know McR members believe in God.

when Gerard was dying from alcoholism, Who helped him? Who brought him back to his life? Who wanted him alive?
He [Gerard] hasn't ever mentioned it, but I'm certain that he keeps it in his heart.
He believes that sometimes you rise from your ashes, to erase what you've done, and be a good person, so we can be sure that his intention is God.
perhaps he knows that One Who helps him everywhere and everytime, is God. God wanted to bring Gerard back to life, to erase his past.

This is a personal discussion, and maybe it is NOT TRUE, and maybe it is, but in person, I think it's true. and maybe I'm not allowed to tell it, maybe Gerard wants to keep it like a secret.
But anyway I did tell!

Please don't clash me, I know my words aren't the will of the most of you, but I told that anyway.

Good Luck!
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
September 18th, 2008 at 10:07am
My brother was going through a hard time and I prayed to Him every waking moment to watch over my only brother. He helped me so many times in my life. I don't know how I could ever repay Him for everything He has done for me. When Casey Calvert died, I prayed my little heart out, and He helped me again. I still pray every so often. I'm not Christian or Catholic, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't believe in Him at all, and He loves all His children. That's what I believe. I was also depressed and suicidal for the longest time and He helped me yet again. He was born to help us and He died to help us.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 18th, 2008 at 10:18am
If I may: another person having a different set of beliefs from your own should not affect how you view them as an individual. It takes all sorts of us to make up a world. I don't have a problem with you embracing God if that helps you to get through the day, but it shouldn't shake your faith in others if they choose not to believe the same as you. At the end of the day, nobody REALLY knows what's up above or around us, and it doesn't really matter. As long as a person has a good heart and a pure soul, that should be enough. Just wanted to put that out there.
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
September 18th, 2008 at 05:09pm

I'm Christian as I grew up that way. But it's so much more than that. Over the years, I just really found God. And sometimes it's like I can feel Him there especially when I need Him.

I've always lead a wonderful life and I thank Him every day for it.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 18th, 2008 at 05:37pm
I am extremley religious. I'm a Christian and am very glad I am. There are many wonderful things God has done for my family and me, even when we don't notice.

See, my grandmother developed cancer. It was colon cancer, but then it moved to her liver. And apparantly, most people who get cancer in their liver don't make it, even with chemo. I pray for my grandparents every night because they're health is seriously really bad. Recently, my grandmother went to the doctor again to see if the cancer is going away or not, and it's shrinking. It was awesome.

And during this whole cancer thing, another thing my grandmother has is paranoid schizophrena, so she is a little crazy because she refuses to take medication. I mean her case is SEVERE, and my mom used to yell at her all the time. She started feeling really bad about it because she might die of cancer now, so my mom prayed to God that she would be more patient with her mother, and right at that moment, it was like all the anger had been lifted from her.

I don't believe in coincedences, I believe that God makes all these little things that make our lives better happen.

Oh, and when I really started to get to know God was in November 2007. This was when I was severley depressed and barley ever smiled or laughed anymore and all I thought of was death. All of a sudden God just came into my life and I've been a lot happier and barley ever think of all those things.

And another thing that has to do with MCR. In 6th grade I was planning on committing suicide over the summer. I was planning on how I was going to do it, when all of a sudden, about 3 weeks before school ended me and my sister were like, "Let's go buy CD's!" We bought MCR even though some certain things have happened in the past, but I think He lead me to them. Smile
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
September 19th, 2008 at 11:55pm
A lot.
I may not act thankful for for ll He's done, but I am thankful.
I don't really pray, only when I'm scared.I talk to Him in my head though. I don't really go to church.
I believe in God, just not church. All they talk about is death, and say things so you're scared to do things. If you're afraid, you won't do anything becuase you're worried about the consequences.
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
September 20th, 2008 at 05:24am
I pray every night. When something in my life goes wrong, I always pray to Him and within days or weeks it resolves. I'm very thankful of him.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
September 20th, 2008 at 09:58pm
I grew up in a Christian home,but I didn't really,truly find God until this summer. Our youth group at church went to MFUGE at NGU and it totally turned my life around. I still slip and do stuff I shouldn't,but I always know He'll forgive me.
Now it's like I crave God. I need Him.
Everything Burns
Shotgun Sinner
Everything Burns
October 8th, 2008 at 12:57pm
Awesome thread \m/

If Jesus wasn't in my life, I wouldn't have a purpose for existance.
Whenever I feel down or someone criticises me, I just think of God and how He loves each and every one of us, no matter what race we are, no matter what we look like or who we are.
He loves us.
And I love Him.
If it weren't for Jesus, I wouldn't be here.
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
October 9th, 2008 at 09:51am
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. ^

I love this thread!
elphie.
Bulletproof Heart
elphie.
October 9th, 2008 at 12:44pm
Without Jesus, I wouldn't be here either.
I've prayed a lot in my life.
Some stupid things, some serious things.
But he's the only person who has always been there for me.

I don't mean to spam but...

"One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.” "

It sums up what i'm trying to say :')
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
October 9th, 2008 at 12:56pm
^ I love that poem. <3
Jesus is amazing. In Love
there are so many things He's done for me, some of them I don't even realize.
I can't wait to see what He's got planned for my life.

without Him I'd be dead.
Smooth Criminal
Bleeding on the Floor
Smooth Criminal
October 12th, 2008 at 08:22pm
This thread has inspired me to pray more =]