The I Love Jesus Club

AuthorMessage
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
March 3rd, 2008 at 10:41pm
this thread seems really great
i just back tracked and read the previous pages
it is nice to hear other peoples testimonies because a lot of stuff that has happened to me, not just above, just is really quite scary and i feel crazy trying to explain it to a lot of my friends.
i dont know what i believe so much now, but i do want to believe
i know there is a spiritual world alongside this one, or whatever you wish to call it, but i am not sure exactly if i believe in all the rules of religion because i just cant justify them and fit them into my life and experiences.

Kill Pop you talking about your demon helped me
i believe you
because i have seen anbd felt and heard a lot of freaky stuff too.
i know its real.
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
May 7th, 2008 at 02:34am
nadiya hale.:

Kill Pop you talking about your demon helped me
i believe you
because i have seen anbd felt and heard a lot of freaky stuff too.
i know its real. [/font][/size]

im so glad i could help, im happy to talk about anythign if anyone needs me Smile

has anyone heard of Todd in Florida, holding this huge conference?! Thousands of people are being healed, all over the world. There have even been a few ressurections, no joke!! This guy running the conference, Todd, had the feeling that something HUGE was about to happen, and literally 10 seconds later someone in the auditorium's phone rang and it was his friend who walked in a morgue, and he had randomly started praying of a young girls body that had just come in and he watched her legs change colour and she came back to life.
im sorry i dont know full details here, but this is completely amazing!!!
right now, at this very moment, my mum is praying of my brothers teeth to heal, to grow properly and straight and for all the holes to be filled (he has terrible teeth!!) so, right now, his four front teeth and actually straightening up! we're taking photos and watching them change!!! this is AMAZING!!!
Rose Tyler
Bleeding on the Floor
Rose Tyler
May 7th, 2008 at 02:35am
Fantastic!!!
I had not heard of that, but I m going to check it out.
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
May 7th, 2008 at 02:52am
I found this on it;

Todd is asking (and he acknowledges that it is a totally ridiculous request and logistical nightmare for his staff) everyone worldwide who needs a miracle or who wants an ember of this"Fire" to write an email to prayer@ignitedchurch.com this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Friday night their time all emails will be anointed with oil and prayed over. The modern day version of prayer cloths I guess. So I'm going to send in many!

Today Todd had a word of knowledge that a person in a morgue was going to be raised from the dead. 10 seconds later someone got a call saying that their friend or relative was in a morgue laying hands on a girl and praying for her to be raised up. Last I heard (as I didn't last through until the end today) the girls legs had turned warm and colour was returning. Todd commanded everyone in the meetings to get out into the shopping centres, restaurants, motels, petrol stations,etc, etc and start praying for people and working signs, wonders and miracles. That this is a nameless and faceless movement not about a man but His body moving and taking His glory and presence and power out. That it could not be stopped.

It was prophesied on Monday that in the days to come, that whole cities would turn to the Lord in a night and nations in a day. That it wouldn't just be sick people brought forth on stages in stadiums but people who were dead in stretchers straight from the morgues. The stuff we've cried out and longed for.

1 A woman bedridden for 7 years with a spinal problem unable to walk only crawl. Completely healed.
Running on stage!

2 A 3 year old with leukemia due to go in and have a biopsy, examined by 2 doctors both of whom are saying they don't understand what's happened but there are no signs of leukemia, it has "spontaneously disappeared!"

3 A woman in a car accident unable to walk probably cause she had no knee cap now has one!

4 A woman with cancer, who had had 6 strokes and so many other problems, totally healed. No longer numb down the side of her body.

5 A 2 year old walking around speaking in tongues and praying for his family members and seeing them healed. The little boy laughed when he was anointed to work miracles and shone with the glory of God all over him ---- soooooooooo beautiful to see!

6 A man afflicted with alcoholism who had to drink every morning before breakfast to be able to go to work otherwise his hands shook so badly hasn't needed a drink since he went to the meetings and can hold his hands without any tremors.

7 Deaf ears heaps and heaps of them healed.

this is some truly amazing stuff. right now, i urge all of you to pray. just pray. about everything and anything. god is doing some truly amazing things right now and working in the hearts of millions. just before i picked up a piece of paper and eyeliner pencil and began to draw, and i was hardly conscience that i was doing it. i drew a picture of God standing on what i can assume is a platform, sending out healing, love and just light from him, over the seas. i then wrote on this 'remember this' in handwritting that does not belong to me.
Rose Tyler
Bleeding on the Floor
Rose Tyler
May 7th, 2008 at 02:54am
amazing...i...well...just...amazing...
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
May 7th, 2008 at 03:08am
wow thats a little intense
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
May 13th, 2008 at 03:55am
ok guys, im really excited about this.
a new prophecy has been made: a revival is in the works in the states.
JUNE 22ND is when a revival will hit australia.
get excited!!!

(i know this seems really intense, but so many prophecys are being made about all of this, apparantly "its going to be a good year for chirstians, and a scary year for everyone else."Wink
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
August 26th, 2008 at 02:29am
well is appears this thread hasn't been active for a while ...

God is my everything.
my life, my love, my safe haven.
the reason for everything i do.
He's the only Father i've ever known.
He got me through the worst times of my life,
and without Him i have no idea where - or who - i'd be today.
Life's choices are far too tough to make all on my lonesome,
and it feels so good knowing that He knows the right choice for me;
it gives me the confidence to make the right decisions in life.
with His guidance i have found the strength to be a stronger, more powerful me.
knowing that death isn't the end of me makes living so much easier.
i'm so excited to go to Heaven ...
me and my Christian friends joke that we're "living for the day we die" =D

as far as experiences go ...
i was raised Christian.
but i didn't really accept Jesus into my heart until i turned seven years old.
from that point on ... whenever times were really tough, or i just needed somebody to talk to ... He was always there.
when everybody in my life that i loved seemed to be leaving me ... He never left me.
it was such a good feeling.
He's the one constant for me in this crazy, mixed-up world.

if you have any questions about God or my Christian faith, or anything else ... shoot me a message.
i'm always open to talk <33
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
August 26th, 2008 at 09:46am
For so long in my life, I did not believe in God. I thought religion was just a load of crap people believed in because they were insecure or they wanted some kind of comfort that death was not the end. I thought 'when you die, you die. The end.'

Then my dad passed earlier this year and I was given a book written by a medium who speaks to spirits and God and her amazing stories changed my life. She said 'If you look for signs, you'll see them' and she was right. I now know the difference between belief and faith.

I don't go to church and I'm not Christian. I've never been in a particularly religious way but I do believe in God and that God is not a he, she or it. God is a force, a very strong force of love and I'm not alone anymore.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
August 26th, 2008 at 10:41am
Sometimes I also feel like like religion is only here to comfort people, in a way Punk Russia said. But there is probably something deeper in this, I`m quite sure. I am not a very active Christian myself, and vast majority of my friends are atheists. But I talk to God, sometimes. Or to someone I believe could be God. Because it´s so wonderful, comforting, to think that you are not alone with your problems and worries. I know I´m a shallow shit and I should stop and think about my life. But I don´t feel ready, not just yet. I have believed strongly in God, and now the remainings of that phase in my life are battleing to become noticed in my everyday life. I guess I believe in God, but it`s so complicated. But believing in God did help me go through a hell of a lot of shit in my life. A world without even the thought of God kinda scares me. I need something to give me hope. And if there is no God, which I don`t think as strongly as of God really exsisting, then I believe that there is still something. A great source of power that makes all the good little miracles in life possible.
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
August 26th, 2008 at 03:44pm
He has done more for me than I can ever say. And I, sadly, do not merit any of his myriad blessings.
I wish so much that I had a stronger relationship with him; but, like most "Christians", I get distracted and caught up with my own earthly life. What I fail to realize so often is that I am ignoring him because I'm so busy with what life only HE has allowed me to have-- in a world which wouldn't exist without him. That's what I call a paradox!

I just love the comforting feeling I get when I ask him for forgiveness or strength. He makes me feel loved.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
August 26th, 2008 at 06:27pm
I've always had problems with questioning my faith.
I've never felt like a true Christian because I don't go to church and I don't read the Bible.

But, I do believe there is a God out there.
Even if it's difficult to believe in something you can't see, I've always known there HAD to be something else out there.
So despite my doubts and my lack of religion-related activities, I've always felt that He was there for me.
And, even though I've doubted His existence, I always find myself turning to Him in times of trouble and it's always been comforting knowing that there may be something greater out there who can help me out.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 26th, 2008 at 10:34pm
this thread..wow...okay..

I always was religious, used to go to church every sunday, I was Catholic, too. My Grandma was the one who took me, but she got cancer from smoking, and died (peacfully in her sleep. Thank God, it was horrible to go visit her in the hospital and watch her try to eat or drink something.) I think my parents just lost faith at that point. After that I only went to church one other time upon my request, at easter. My mom didn't want to, but she let us go that one more time. My best friend in the world is an avid Christian and was always trying to get me into it. I always refused, cause to tell the truth I had lost faith, also. But she took me to summer camp because she knew I would have fun, and hoped I would be reached. And I was. Between the band, Travis Crim, and our family groups, I finally got my faith back and...well, I don't really know.

But yeah, that's my story....Currently, my best friend takes me to church everytime she goes, and I'm trying to get my mom and her boyfriend to come to a pancake breakfast their hosting.

err...thats about it.
I love this thread, I kinda had a feeling I had to get that out, I feel much better now Smiley
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 26th, 2008 at 11:37pm
wow, this thread is... awesome. a few weeks ago, i was going through something that i never really had gone through before. i was born and raised a christian. so i just automatically believed there was a god and accepted that and went to church and said prayers. but this year in religion, we were learning more about the things he's done, and how do i say this? i'm more a scientific girl. like, i believe the earth was created by the big bang theory, or something scientific. i just can't bring myself to believe god made it.

and i just started thinking about all the things he's done, and it just seemed so unrealistic. that sounds horrible, and i felt sick about questioning my faith. (i guess because it never really went away. i didn't want God looking down on me, disappointed).

i WANTED there to be a god so much. it's what i lived for my whole life. i said my prayers every night to him. and i would talk to him. i didn't think, and i still don't think, i could handle being on this earth, thinking that i'm just here for no reason. and that when i die i don't go anywhere.

so i made a decision that no matter how incredible his miracles that he performed were, i'd believe. because i have to. because i need god in my life. i couldn't handle being alone, without him.

sorry for the long post. and sorry if this sounds insane and doesn't make any sense. it's late, lol.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 27th, 2008 at 12:51am
God is why I am alive.
I make promises to him when I know I can't keep them to me or anyone else.
I stopped cutting and stuff because of him, I knew I shouldn't be treating my body that way.
I knew it upsets him, so I promised him I'd stop, and I haven't cut for over two years now, since i made the promise.
and I've made other promises to myself and others that sadly I have not kept. but when i made that one to god, i couldn't break it.
as much as i wanted too, as much as i craved too, i couldn't. i just can't. i love him too much.
he is the one person i would never want to disappoint. he is my hope, my life, my love, my everything.
i have family troubles and fights a lot, and ever since i was little i was never really able to talk to my family members or other kids.
so i always prayed to god and talked to him and ask him for strength to help me get through the bad and to see the good in everything.

and that being said, i have been raised christian. but, and i hate to admit this, there was a time in my life where i questioned it. i just thought, "sometimes the world is so ugly. how could God let this happen?" but then I figured out that without the ugly there would be no beauty, no point. And i know God tests us. And I believe questioning our faith is one of those tests, and I believe I've passed that one. I believe in God more than myself, I believe in him more than anything.

I have really violent and self-destructive thoughts a lot of the time. But knowing that God loves me, no matter what, and forgives me for almost anything, and has unconditional love and will always be there for me to run to always, always helps me get by. And I would never want to do anything that hurts him, and he is a part of me, a huge one, and always will be. he's the main reason why i am who i am today. i work hard in school for him, i obey my parents and don't do any "typical teenage" (like drinking and stuff) things for him. He hasn't really casted a huge like, miracle on me or anything, but that's because I haven't really needed one. he's given me my life and helped me keep it. And that is enough to allow him to have my life.

sometimes as the sun's setting.
i just look at the sky and the shadow's that the trees cast.
and the colors and different hues swirling together and i just think, "How can there not be a God?"
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
August 27th, 2008 at 09:23am

HE is MY ONLY SAVIOR
He's been there for me during hard times.
especially when I almost flunked in over 5 subjects at school.
Honestly, I rarely talk to Him nowadays. and I feel so sorry for that!
I thank Him for being my savior and bestfriend In Love
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 28th, 2008 at 12:16am
I denied Him for a long time. A lot of bad things where happening in my life and I thought that if He really did exist why would He let these things happen. Now I realize that He has always been there for me, I just didn't recognize Him.
I don't really believe in prayer or going to church every Sunday, but I believe in God, without him I'd probably be dead.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
August 28th, 2008 at 12:28am
truly, i didn't believe in Him for a while.
now, i just keep doubting that. i really have no idea what to believe.
but after reading these stories, i'm really giving more thought to it.
i've never been religious and probably never will be, but now i think that there may be a God.

last year, i wouldn't even let the thought of THINKING about believing in Him pass through my mind.
and then alot of stuff started happening. bad stuff.
and then i started to get this doubt that, well maybe He does exist? maybe i need someone to believe in and these bad things are signs, but more like challenges to my mind?

ever since i've kind of been like "well..maybe there is a God", things in my life have gotten a lot better.
i'm still kind of unsure, but i'm more sure than i used to be.
goodbye blue sky
Always Born a Crime
goodbye blue sky
September 5th, 2008 at 03:15am
I believe in Him, I´m evangelical lutheran, and I pray everyday, usually just before I go to sleep.
Talking to Him makes me feel, so, hmm, open? I mean, I have always been that kind of a person, who has to have something to believe in. Lots of things have faded, even the ones I have always believed have turned into dust. Hmm, this sounds to odd, but I think you guys know what I mean.
When theres no one, you can always talk to Him. It feels really good, because I know, that even if all the people I know have turned against me, He will listen.

And of course, there are some times in my life, when I had my doubts. So many bad things happened to me and to my family, and I was so angry to Him. I know I should have not been. Later, I started to talk to Him again, and I kinda felt better. Thats nice.

Many of my friends say, that they´re 110% atheists. I really do not care about them saying it. I believe in God, and if someone else doesn´t, its their own thing, I wont mind.
Whoah, this is like the longest post I´ve ever written
LIE!TO!YOU!
Killjoy
LIE!TO!YOU!
September 5th, 2008 at 11:55am
JESUS, CHRIST, BUDDA, WHO KNOWS WHAT TO BE?
WHO TO BELIEVE?
WE GROW AND LOOSE OURSELVES.
LOOSE OUR LIVES.
BUT WE KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS STILL OUT THERE, LOVING US. RIGHT? RIGHT. EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM OR HER OR IT. SO WHO DO I BELIEVE IN? QUESTION THAT REALL MATTERS, MATTERS MOST. I DO NOT KNOW.HOPE TO FIND SOME DAY.