3 MCR shirts.
A mcr hoodie.
HIM CD.
Three Days grace CD.
Jeans.
Black leg warmers.
Gray tights.
Brown tights.
Two hoodies with stars/clouds/rainbows on them. One pink, one navy.
2 bags of socks.
A green and pink leoperd print short-sleeve hoodie with skull on it.
The Sims Pet stories.
MP3 player. (only can have about 20 songs on it..)
Lots of bath soaps.
Nintendo DS.
Catz for Nintendo DS, sims Pets for Nintendo DS, Pet Vet for Nintendo DS.
Charcoal pencils.
Watercolor pencils.
4 sketchbooks.
Portable DVD player.
Dead Slience DVD.
Knocked Up DVD.
Moonsand.
Art stuff.
Guitar.
guitar earrings.
Two of The sims 2 expansion packs.
Pajamas.
Guitar Hero I, II, III.
PS2.
Wallet.
Bullet in a bible.
Fall out boy walmart DVD.
20 dollar giftcard to walmart.
20 dollars.
...I probably forgot some, though..
blablabla12345667
Salute You in Your Grave
blablabla12345667
December 26th, 2007 at 08:47pm
I got...
- a MCR calendar.
- 1 MCR shirt
- $120
- a cannon PowerShot A550 camera :]
- a new stereo
- about 4 boxes of chocolates
- a japanese-looking box-type-thing...with chocolate inside...
- some form of a turkish delight thing.
- I'm getting a laptop as a late present soon. Wow

that's it I think.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
December 26th, 2007 at 09:02pm
I got:
-A bunch of CD's/DVD's.
-A new camera.
-American Apparel hoodie.
-Clandestine stuff that hasn't gotten here yet.
-Jeans that haven't gotten here yet.
-Coat from American Eagle.
-Guitar Hero III.
-Cute pajama pants.
-MAC makeup.
-Victoria Secret bag, with lotions inside.
-Stuff for my laptop.
-Printer/scanner/photo printer.
-$125, from family members.
-Hello Kitty hoodie.
-Two robes from American Eagle.
-Random clothes.
& I think that's it.
harrystyles
Salute You in Your Grave
harrystyles
December 26th, 2007 at 09:03pm
i got:
a digital camera =]]
a camera bag and memory card
a ring
underwear
chocolate
a photo string holder thing
black nail polish
a beautiful mcr calendar.
a bag.
20 pounds
the jersey devil.
Crash Queen
the jersey devil.
December 27th, 2007 at 12:20am
I got:

The Illusionist
The Prestige
Vacency
Poltergist
Footloose/Flashdance
Almost Famous
Bon Jovi CD
Men Women and Children CD and maybe shirt
Smashing Pumpkins CD
Madina Lake CD and shirt
Taking Back Sunday Louder Now Part 2
$40 commerce bank gift card
Green Day thermal shirt
Gray sweats
Jewelry
Guitar Hero III
Photoshop (again)
Kohl's gift card
Digital Photo frame
Signed MCR guitar picks In Love
Aviv Geffen
Motor Baby
Aviv Geffen
December 27th, 2007 at 12:22am
I got:

A new Casio watch
Chocolate covered macadamia nuts
Gummy bears
Compact towels that you put into water then will unfold itself
Bag of assorted candies
Fifty dollars

And my mum gave me some Starbucks cards she got from work. XD
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
December 27th, 2007 at 12:49am
70$ best buy gift card (later spent on a camera.)
some body art thing.
socks & gloves, lmao.
pajamas.
25$.
my christmases are total crap.
Beth.
Devil's Got Your Number
Beth.
December 27th, 2007 at 12:27pm
I got
-A Blackburn Rovers shirt
-3 dvd's (Breakfast at Tiffanys, Footloose and Edward Scissorhands)
-Camera
-7 Books(Demonata Series, Snakehead and Luuurve is a Many Trousered Thing)
-Atmosfear
-Belt, t-shirt, t-shirt
-Scene it
-Jack Skellington bracelet
-Spongebob soap (Someone trying to tell me something)
-Revels
-Calvin Klein CK IN2U
-Sims 2 Pets DS
-Socks
-Suspenders/Braces
-Nightmare Before Christmas notebook
-Skittles Lip Balm
-Sims 2 Nightlife
-The Movies
-Sims Hot Date
-Nintendo Wii (and a load of games and stuff to go with it)
-Guitar Hero III
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
December 27th, 2007 at 01:11pm
i got

The black parade on 12" vinyl
dvd's - the breakfast club, sleepy hollow, harry potter 5, the it crowd (both series)
hoodies
jeans
t-shirts
fairmont CD!!!
an MCR poster
nina by nina ricci - smells really nice :]
a jewellery stand
£30

all in all pretty good!
lessthanthree.
Always Born a Crime
lessthanthree.
December 27th, 2007 at 02:26pm
I Got:
digital camera
art supplies
Cobra Starship shirt
Paramore poster
Escape the Fate poster
MCR poster
Taking Back Sunday Louder Now parttwo
chocolate
clothes for school
iTunes gift cards
Hot Topic gift card
more money than i can keep track of
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
November 26th, 2008 at 08:57pm
I love Christmas so, so much. It's probably my favourite holiday.
We (me and my family) just go to a family friends house, aka best friends house and celebrate Christmas with their family.
The rest of our family are away camping so thats why we go there.
It'd be nice to experience a white Christmas, but I love Christmas in Australia.
We usually have like ham, chicken and salad for lunch because it's too hot for anything else. The dad's drink beer, while we just drink vodka cruisers. They're so good on a hot day.
Every Christmas for about the past 5 or so years, we've always had a storm in the arvo, and that seems to cool it down a bit, even though I hate sotrms.

My friends coming over tomorrow and seeing as we're going to be home alone, I was thinking of putting up the Christmas tree with her. I'm also thinking of decorating my room, like with lights and tinsel and maybe a mini Christmas tree.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 26th, 2008 at 09:59pm
I promised I wouldn't start on about Christmas until at least December 1, but meh. This thread is here, and so am I, and I have a spare few minutes...

I love Christmas. It's fully the only awesome holiday we have here in Australia (we don't have Thanksgiving, and NYE is always a gigantic disappointment, and Easter's really only good for four days of getting fat and making yourself sick on chocolate), so I love taking full advantage.

When I was a kid, Christmas always involved a holiday to stay with my dad's parents and celebrate with them. My nanna would always put on a huge feast with everything from the traditional roast (with all the trimmings, naturally) and plum pudding, to cold ham, salads and seafood.
The last few years, we haven't travelled because my grandfather died and my nanna moved further south to be closer to my aunt and her family, so we've gotten a bit slack - it's the middle of sweltering summer here so mum just puts on some salads and seafood and lets us do the rest... which is a huge disappointment.
Last year and the year before, it was an extended family affair again as my husband and I were together, so we split the day between lunch at his parents' (which was awesome, his mum always put on a great feed) and dinner at my parents' (again, and sad affair of everyone pretty much sticking their heads in the fridge and choosing whatever they found).
Last Christmas was great because my husband's aunt and three cousins came up from Melbourne so it was definitely a full house, with heaps of little kids running around, it was fun.

This year, Briona is dead and Wayne is in prison, so it'll probably be a pretty quiet affair. Now that we have our own house, and my husband's little brother is living with us, it will fall on me to be the hostess and my parents will come celebrate with us (I think it's because we have an air-conditioner and my parents don't, so mum just wants to sit in a cool house for a day rather than her sweatbox).
I'm still excited, though. I'm going to buy a new Christmas tree next week, even though the displays have been up for well over a month (they started putting decorations out at the mall in SEPTEMBER). My husband hates Christmas trees, because our cats (and now our daughter) destroy them and make a huge mess of synthetic green 'leaves' and bits of shiny tinsel all over the place, but to me a Christmas tree is at least 73% of the Christmas spirit!!

As far as Christmas presents go, I'd wanted tickets to the Kings of Leon show in March next year (tix went on sale this week) but I missed out, so I'm trying to think of what else I want. I was going to buy Chief a GPS for the car, but I don't know if he still wants one (some other bills have come in so now he's not sure he wants me to spend so much money on presents). We've already got Emily's main present sorted, after paying $500 for a purebred Jack Russell terrier puppy, but we'll be getting her some other junk as well.
*sigh* I'm still waiting on that bottle of Poison I've been asking for every birthday and Christmas for two years!! Very Happy Maybe after the screwed-up few months we've had, Santa might take pity on me Very Happy

PS Juturna, you're so lucky that it usually rains in the afternoon on Christmas!! Where in Aus are you? We're in central Queensland, and Christmas Day is always disgustingly humid all day, and it gets overcast which just makes it feel even hotter and stickier, and we sit around looking at the sky and going, 'Yep, any minute now, it'll start pelting' but it never does!! It just gets worse Sad
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 26th, 2008 at 10:21pm
I love Christmas so much,even though its so stressful and we don't have a ton of money to spend this year.
I really hope this Christmas is good,it's been a rough year.
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
November 27th, 2008 at 06:11pm
My family already started putting up Christmas decorations a week ago.
Frankly, giving and receiving gifts takes a back seat for me.
I just like the festive mood - the decorations, the tacky Christmas commercials.
robert plant.
Salute You in Your Grave
robert plant.
November 28th, 2008 at 03:07am
WOO. Christmas. I love me some Christmas.

Our tree's already up and everyone's presents are already bought.
And it's only Thanksgiving. Pffffft.
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
November 29th, 2008 at 03:13am
Cigarettes And Suicide:
PS Juturna, you're so lucky that it usually rains in the afternoon on Christmas!! Where in Aus are you? We're in central Queensland, and Christmas Day is always disgustingly humid all day, and it gets overcast which just makes it feel even hotter and stickier, and we sit around looking at the sky and going, 'Yep, any minute now, it'll start pelting' but it never does!! It just gets worse Sad

I'm in south east Queensland, and yeah we sit around all day waiting for it to storm, and then like clockwork it does.
When I was a kid I used to be so paranoid, you know with the whole cyclone Tracey thing,
and they'd always have specials on the news and that and it'd make it worse.

But central Queensland would be 10x as hot as it is here, you poor thing.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 29th, 2008 at 05:22am
^ I think some of the problem here (Gladstone) is the pollution putting a big fat heavy blanket over the region, so it gets even more humid (and when the rain comes, if it bothers... it's acid!!).
It's already started, two days in a row I've fallen asleep on the couch because it's just too sticky for me to actually stand up and move around.

Wrote up my Christmas list today, seeing as I missed out on KoL tickets for March (but I've been promised we'll still go to Brisbane in March for a holiday, it'll be better now that we'll have the extra money we would have spent on tickets!!)...
It basically consists of some perfumes ('L de Lolita' by Lolita Lempicka, 'Dior Addict 2', 'Luscious Pink' by Mariah Carey, etc etc) and the rest of the Gossip Girl books, plus the It Girl series. Oh, and the sequel to 'The Luxe' by Anna Godbersen, I grabbed it at Big W a few weeks ago on a whim because I liked the picture on the front and the blurb, and it turned out to be pretty rad. Now I want to know what happens after Elizabeth's death, whether Henry marries Diana or Penelope (or neither?!)...
I was looking for Twilight in the book section today because I know I saw it a few weeks ago, but naturally, since the movie is coming out everyone's buying the books for Christmas.
I'm just wondering whether it's worth asking for an e-voucher to my favourite online shoe store, seeing as I'm getting more and more pregnant and I won't be prancing around in 5-inch heels much longer. *shrug*

So this Christmas my needs are simple - pretty things and reading material Very Happy
Oh, and I want some songbooks now that I've found a keyboard in one of the closets - I know the basics so it's only a matter of having some GOOD sheet music (ie stuff that I actually listen to, not Fur Elise or Chopsticks) to teach myself the rest.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
November 29th, 2008 at 05:44am
i can't really be bothered with christmas this time round,
i like the day itself but the build up and everything is just bothersome. D:
i might put a tiny lightup snowman or something on my windowsill, but i'm not covering my room in tinsel and christmas tree and shakers and everything. D:
like, two or three years ago, my room would just scream christmas the month before, but i kinda can't be bothered at all :/
but i've done a christmas list, which i'm still adding to, and i usually do mine like three days before christmas so i don't really get anything that i want, apart from stuff that's like 'duh'.
although i've really just asked for a bunch of dvds and books, and a cd or two. a lot of stuff really is all 'duh' otherwise, and on some things on the list. a couple of may books, john barrowman book, y'know.
but i know i'm getting the 'big' book of top gear, 2 pairs of jeans and i seem to have rooted out a top gear calendar downstairs (which really, i've 'ignored').
:/
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
November 29th, 2008 at 05:46am

i love christmas. :]
everyone's always in such a nice mood at christmas.
i live in the uk, so i've had a few white christmases, and i hate snow lmao.
i just like that everyone's all happy and stuff. :]
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
November 29th, 2008 at 07:48am
This is the first Christmas in ages that I've been away from home. I'm going to Florida and Charlston to visit American family.

Pshh. Honestly, I kind of like being at home for Christmas. I can't even spell Charlston. It's the place in North Carolina.
Or maybe South.
I forget.