Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
July 10th, 2011 at 04:55am
Is it true that the twins' full names are Lily Bloom and Cherry Blossom?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
July 10th, 2011 at 09:58am
Is this a real quote?

My life was awful. When I was a kid, I was fat, pretty ugly and had awful hair. I used to get teased every fucking day. Slammed up against lockers, punched in the face - you name it. Hell, I had to go to prom with one of my female friends because I couldnt even get a proper date. I cant even look back at those photos because I look so bad. I transfered schools, but the teasing just got worse. After a, lets say, "incident" I had with the school play, the bullying just got worse. But I made it through high school, only to find out that real life was pretty much the same. I just stayed in my dark room all day. I didnt talk to anyone, I didnt go outside. I just stayed inside and drew. I'd draw vampires, mummies, hereoes, villians. Anything to help me escape all the bad in the world. I went to art school and didnt really belong. All I could draw was comic book characters. I tried to put my only good talent to use, by drawing a cartoon and pitching it - only to have it turned down. Life to me was just pointless. I started drinking, doing drugs and just generally wasting my life drawing. Then one day, I saw bodies falling from the sky. I witnessed people dying. And thats when I decided to turn my life around. I called up anyone I knew who had an instrument and we formed a band. Being on tour for the first few years was bad. All we'd do is get drunk and do drugs, but I loved it. Because I was doing something I loved with people I loved. And a few years ago I met the most perfect woman ever. It's like we share a wavelink or something. She just knows me, without even knowing me if you understand. And now, 2011. I have a beautiful baby girl, a caring wife and I get to perform for all my adoring fans every day. I am living proof that no matter how bad life gets, it gets better. I am Gerard Way, and I survived.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 10th, 2011 at 12:07pm
I don't think so, but then again I don't know the source.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
July 10th, 2011 at 05:02pm
It sounds like it's from a fanfic, to be honest. That's what I'd put my bets on.
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
July 11th, 2011 at 09:42am
You never know, I mean on Frank's shirt and the back of his guitar at the iTunes festival there were the initials "LB" and "CB". Obviously the L and C are for his girls' first names, but no one is really sure of the B's.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 11th, 2011 at 08:39pm
The B's are their middle names, no idea what their middle names are.
amywinemouse
Killjoy
amywinemouse
July 15th, 2011 at 09:58pm
Hey guys

I just signed up. What a great forum.. I'll make sure to show up at times. Heh.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you know the website where someone listed links to sites where you can buy clothes that the guys wear themselves? I tried to find it till my fingers were burning, but I couldn't trace it back.
Whoever did the page did an awesome job at finding out where the guys got their clothes from and where you can get them..

I'd be so happy if one of you had the link!!

Thank you!
amywinemouse
Killjoy
amywinemouse
July 15th, 2011 at 10:10pm
Adore.:
Err, this might seem like a silly question, but does anybody know what their favorite foods are? (If I remember correctly, Mikey said somewhere that he likes sushi, and I know Frank is a vegetarian.)

I'm sorry if somebody already asked this, I went through a few of the pages and I didn't see it.

As far as I can remember Frank also said he likes vienna fingers, a chocolate covered biscuit.
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
July 18th, 2011 at 02:08pm
ok, im not even sure if this is the correct thread for this but ive looked around and it seems the best fit.

at the end of house of wolves, what is gerard saying/screaming?

this site claims "yes i, yes i, yes i am" but that didnt sound right to me, so i explored the interwebs a litte and another site said "yes i am, yes i am." that sounded more accurate but i wanted to make sure, so i kept looking. the third website interpreted it as "S-I-N. i S-I-N" like gerard is spelling 'sin.'

i just want some clarity.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
July 19th, 2011 at 04:30am
i'm pretty sure he says S-I-N.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 19th, 2011 at 11:54am
It's S-I-N, I S-I-N.
MCR!
Motor Baby
MCR!
July 20th, 2011 at 06:39pm
Where is this quote from..?

"Screaming along to the words embedded in your heart, can give you the most happiness ever needed. When you’re shoved against a sea of bodies and you don’t know what sweat actually belongs to you or your neighbour, you can barely breathe and in that moment, your favourite song starts playing and you forget about everything: all you’re concerned with is the melody, rhythm, and beat of the song. All you care about is singing your heart out and knowing it’s okay to love something maybe a little too much as long as it’s real to you."

-Gerard Way
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
August 3rd, 2011 at 02:37am
thanks, you two.
maggietarmey
Killjoy
maggietarmey
August 14th, 2011 at 10:57am
does anyone know where the moose quote is from?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 14th, 2011 at 03:12pm
maggietarmey:
does anyone know where the moose quote is from?
it's from Metal Hammer magazine, i remember. let me see if i can find it...

Edit:

Metal Hammer, November 2004. Specifically this page, second question.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 19th, 2011 at 02:14pm
Some people on a Swedish MCR forum are talking about a new MCR Kerrang! special. Any idea which one they mean?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 19th, 2011 at 09:46pm
Paint It Black:
Some people on a Swedish MCR forum are talking about a new MCR Kerrang! special. Any idea which one they mean?

MCR were in Kerrang! recently, were they talking about this one?
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 20th, 2011 at 04:18am
yes, that must be the one they were talking about.
thank you!
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 27th, 2011 at 10:20am
Is it actually Frank Lero or Iero???? different sources say different things. please someone answer this okk? Cry Cry
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 27th, 2011 at 11:13am
^
It's Iero. Many magazines etc get it wrong and call him Lero (even MCRs myspace had the wrong name at one point). MCR joke about it sometimes.