Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
February 1st, 2008 at 05:49pm
That's a picture of Gerard and a dog. There is no proof that's Olivia. There is olso a picture of Bob with that dog. If anyone has any more proof please correct me, but i'm sure there is none. Lycia? Can you help me?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 1st, 2008 at 06:14pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
That's a picture of Gerard and a dog. There is no proof that's Olivia. There is olso a picture of Bob with that dog. If anyone has any more proof please correct me, but i'm sure there is none. Lycia? Can you help me?
There is no definite proof as to who or what Olivia was exactly. For all we know, Olivia is Gerard's pet feather boa. The dog in that picture is just that, a dog. We don't know the name, or whose it is, just that it appears with many band members in pictures. There was even a picture of Mikey with the same one.

There are many rumors as to who/what Olivia was, many revolving around her/it being his girlfriend, baby, dog, or yes, even Lula-Pants. But to this current day, Olivia is still an unknown thing about Gerard, and most likely always will be.

/encyclopedia-like post.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
February 1st, 2008 at 06:40pm
Thanks. You just proved my point. Love you. Xoxo Personally i think he was sending subliminal messages to me...... Perhaps this should be in rumours? Wink
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
February 1st, 2008 at 07:14pm
Does anybody know where this picture is from?

+

thank you ways of your desire and Midtown
=]
taking back sunday.
Bulletproof Heart
taking back sunday.
February 1st, 2008 at 11:07pm
the sharpest lives.:

I believe it is a screencap from this video.
(:
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
February 1st, 2008 at 11:09pm
Is James a full member yet? Anything been confirmed?
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
February 2nd, 2008 at 01:18am
^ Not as far as I know.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
February 2nd, 2008 at 05:35am
ain't got no soul.:
Is James a full member yet? Anything been confirmed?

it's not confirmed yet.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
February 2nd, 2008 at 09:05am
ways of your desire.:
Tallulah; Schechter:
There is no definite proof as to who or what Olivia was exactly. For all we know, Olivia is Gerard's pet feather boa. The dog in that picture is just that, a dog. We don't know the name, or whose it is, just that it appears with many band members in pictures. There was even a picture of Mikey with the same one.

There are many rumors as to who/what Olivia was, many revolving around her/it being his girlfriend, baby, dog, or yes, even Lula-Pants. But to this current day, Olivia is still an unknown thing about Gerard, and most likely always will be.

/encyclopedia-like post.

I'm almost definate that that is Gerards dog i read in an interview that he owned a brown chihuahau.
You may be right it may not be called Olivia, but he says look after her when he's away, so it must therefore be alive for it to have to be looked after... so its either a pet of some sort or a family member/friend.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 2nd, 2008 at 10:54am
^ I never read any interviews that mention him having any sort of pet. Can you find us a link please?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 2nd, 2008 at 10:56am
dizzy water:
You may be right it may not be called Olivia, but he says look after her when he's away, so it must therefore be alive for it to have to be looked after... so its either a pet of some sort or a family member/friend.
...Yeah, I know that. It doesn't have to necessarily be alive either.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
February 2nd, 2008 at 11:07am
I'm with Deb on this one. I've read pretty much every interview they have done and i've never heard mention of the dog, just rumours on various sites. If you can find a link i'll be eternally grateful. Thanks.
Sin Shads
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin Shads
February 2nd, 2008 at 02:30pm
^ I agree
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:23am
taking back sunday.:
the sharpest lives.:

I believe it is a screencap from this video.
(:

thank you!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 3rd, 2008 at 12:59pm
Sorry if I'm late in the discussion about the dog, but a while back someone said that the dog in the picture actually belongs to a fan and she took pictures with it and some of the members. I thought this was "confirmed".
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
February 3rd, 2008 at 01:07pm
okay please don't kill me.
that picture i posted wasn't gerards dog i made a mistake
i know i read somewhere that gerard owned a chihauhau....i just can't remember where i just thought it was an interview (i read it ages ago) so it may have just been on a fansite or something =/
the dog belonged to this guy: over half way down the page
so i give up i just always assumed it was olivia oh well *shrugs*
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 3rd, 2008 at 01:23pm
ignore.
love on her arms.
Bleeding on the Floor
love on her arms.
February 3rd, 2008 at 07:37pm
dizzy water:
ways of your desire.:
Tallulah; Schechter:

/encyclopedia-like post.

I'm almost definate that that is Gerards dog i read in an interview that he owned a brown chihuahau.

look at my avatar! I mean its mikey but still , it isnt proof but its could add to the theory

here. go to the bottom of this thread and you see mikeys dog! Detective michael is on the case!
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 4th, 2008 at 05:38am
YAY i have (or had? does he still own it, i dunno) smthg in common with Gee! I have a shortcoat chihuahua too ...only he's very light brown & with less hair.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
February 4th, 2008 at 08:58am
Silent Suicide.:

look at my avatar! I mean its mikey but still , it isnt proof but its could add to the theory

here. go to the bottom of this thread and you see mikeys dog! Detective michael is on the case!
I was under the impression that Piglet was a relatively new addition to Mikey and Alicia's pets... I'm sure they only got that dog back in Autumn last year... but i might be wrong.

The picture of Gee and Bob and Mikey with the dog is much older than that, those pictures have been around for years.