Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 25th, 2008 at 07:14am
^ Sorry for spamming Sad I just kinda freaked out..
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
November 26th, 2008 at 05:28pm
I have a question regarding the official site http://www.mychemicalromance.com how long has it been like that?
Has it been hacked?
I remember Bob saying something about them changing it up and I just went on.

Maybe it's just Twitter taking over the whole damn world.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
November 26th, 2008 at 05:39pm
^ I think that's the some/all of the changes.

I'm pretty sure it's not been hacked.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 26th, 2008 at 07:55pm
Emerald Muerte:
I have a question regarding the official site http://www.mychemicalromance.com how long has it been like that?
Has it been hacked?
I remember Bob saying something about them changing it up and I just went on.

Maybe it's just Twitter taking over the whole damn world.
it takes a lot to hack a site. It's not like hacking a myspace.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
November 26th, 2008 at 08:37pm
it just went up on the 24th
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
November 28th, 2008 at 12:35am
Haha, I know that gnihsams Razz

Thanks guys!
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
November 29th, 2008 at 07:51pm
the twitter accounts are actually them right?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 29th, 2008 at 07:54pm
Ten Speed:
the twitter accounts are actually them right?
Yep.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
November 30th, 2008 at 04:23pm
This probably doesn't belong here, but could someone give me the link to a picture that shows the "FTW" on Frank's guitar?
Please? xD
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 30th, 2008 at 04:31pm
Veeolin:
This probably doesn't belong here, but could someone give me the link to a picture that shows the "FTW" on Frank's guitar?
Please? xD
The thread to ask for pictures is the Requesting Pictures Thread

Thanks
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
November 30th, 2008 at 04:47pm
...I didn't know we had a thread for that. o_O
A'ight then.

[/spam]
MuRdEr ScEnE
Killjoy
MuRdEr ScEnE
December 2nd, 2008 at 06:56pm
Are al lthe guys in MCR married? I think someone said something about one of them not being married & i just can't remeber. I know Gerard, Mikey, Ray. I think frank ish but i dont know about Bob & James.
Also why don't people ever mention James as in the band?!?!?!?! I mean there was an interview & everything about him joingin the band!!! they need to up date the website on that!!!!!
MuRdEr ScEnE
Killjoy
MuRdEr ScEnE
December 2nd, 2008 at 06:58pm
wich of the guys in MCr arent marrieed. I know Gerard,Mikey, & Ray are but are Bob & James?
Also why dont people ever mention James as part of the band?!?!?! I mean there was an interview about him joining the band! I think the INO website needs to update the band info & add James own info on here!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2008 at 07:21pm
MCR_MyChem:
wich of the guys in MCr arent marrieed. I know Gerard,Mikey, & Ray are but are Bob & James?
Also why dont people ever mention James as part of the band?!?!?! I mean there was an interview about him joining the band! I think the INO website needs to update the band info & add James own info on here!
Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray. I think Bob is either engaged or just has a girlfriend, I'm not quite sure.

And James isn't a permanent part of the band, therefor he doesn't need to be added into the site's info until he's officially made a member and put into photoshoots, interviews, and is said as: "James is a member of the band now, forever." The only true band members are Frank, Gee, Bob, Ray, and Mikey. James is the touring keyboardist.

Use the edit button in the right hand corner of your posts instead of making 2 posts. You don't need to post twice.
MuRdEr ScEnE
Killjoy
MuRdEr ScEnE
December 2nd, 2008 at 07:48pm
sorry my computer wanst working right & i clicked twice & so when it cought up it posted twice!
MuRdEr ScEnE
Killjoy
MuRdEr ScEnE
December 2nd, 2008 at 07:49pm
mannequin.:
MCR_MyChem:
Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray. I think Bob is either engaged or just has a girlfriend, I'm not quite sure.

And James isn't a permanent part of the band, therefor he doesn't need to be added into the site's info until he's officially made a member and put into photoshoots, interviews, and is said as: "James is a member of the band now, forever." The only true band members are Frank, Gee, Bob, Ray, and Mikey. James is the touring keyboardist.

Use the edit button in the right hand corner of your posts instead of making 2 posts. You don't need to post twice.

in an interview they said that James was now part of the band not just a touring member!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2008 at 08:26pm
They view him as a part of the band. He's not technically part of them as a whole. The band is the band, james is a "member" but not officially. There were photoshoots after that interview and james was not in any. It's not completely official.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
December 3rd, 2008 at 01:38am
at present James is not an official member of MCR. Can you please post a link to the video where they confirm him as a member. Thanks.
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
December 3rd, 2008 at 01:50am
I'm not sure if this goes here but I'd like to ask in the live Prison on Life on the Murder Scene, before the song starts, Gerard sings this other stuff that go something like:
"Let me tell you a story, about five beautiful boys....
What does he say after that part? [something about going to jail]
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
December 3rd, 2008 at 02:08am
Let me tell y'all a story
bout 5 beautiful boys
they all went to jail
they all went to jail
here we go
here we go
in the middle of a gunfight....