Don't have an account? Create one!

05/06/2008 - Philadelphia, PA - The Electric Factory

AuthorMessage
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
March 8th, 2008 at 11:25am
maryaxe:

I'm not sure what time I'll be there. I am going to try to sweet talk my way into having the day off...but I doubt it will happen. I'm going to ask if they'll let me work in Philly or somewhere very close by that day. I hope to get there no later than 3pm.

And I'm going to try my best to get a ticket for the next night. Go figure, now that I have some cash there are no more tickets for sale right now. boo.

Even though I know it is not proper line etiquette, you know you will have a place in line with us no matter what time you get there. Very Happy

I'm so curious as to what the set list is going to be for this smaller venue tour.

Also, I have an extra ticket for May 6th available. I'm just asking $50 for the ticket which was the exact price after ticketmaster got their grubbing hands on it. Just PM if you would like to buy it. I have a paypal account to accept payment.
maryaxe
Joining The Black Parade
maryaxe
March 11th, 2008 at 09:58pm
LOL thanks. I think after the ridiculous amount of hours I have spent in line at Pumpkins shows, I'm allowed a freebie for once Wink Whenever I do arrive, I will bearing some gifts of coffee or food. Laughing

I'm totally excited about seeing them here. The last place I saw them was much larger and the whole thing was a little too chaotic for my liking.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
March 20th, 2008 at 12:19pm
I'm going on the May 7th show because the 6th was sold out. This will be my first MCR concert and my first concert overall. =]
I have no idea what to expect. My dad works so i probably won't be able to get there until like 3:30-4, is that a good time to get at like at least 10 feet away from the stage or is it pretty much a rat race when they open the doors?
I read about the sneaking the camera in, is it worth it?
maryaxe
Joining The Black Parade
maryaxe
March 22nd, 2008 at 12:12am
I got a ticket for the 7th!!!! squee!! cow

I had a really shitty day today, and man this totally made up for it. I'm so freaking excited.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
March 22nd, 2008 at 01:14am
maryaxe:
I got a ticket for the 7th!!!! squee!! cow

I had a really shitty day today, and man this totally made up for it. I'm so freaking excited.

Mr. Green Mr. Green I'm sorry you had a shitty day but I'm super super excited you will be there on the 7th as well. This is going to be so epic.
TaraIsBack!
Bleeding on the Floor
TaraIsBack!
March 23rd, 2008 at 12:57pm
Just so you all know at www.radio1045.com they are having a drawing for 2 free tickets. (not sure how many packages of free tickets they are giving out tho) You have to register to enter and you can only enter once a day.

Can you guess what I have been doing every day? LOL
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
March 24th, 2008 at 11:16pm
xdemolition-loversx:
I'm going on the May 7th show because the 6th was sold out. This will be my first MCR concert and my first concert overall. =]
I have no idea what to expect. My dad works so i probably won't be able to get there until like 3:30-4, is that a good time to get at like at least 10 feet away from the stage or is it pretty much a rat race when they open the doors?
I read about the sneaking the camera in, is it worth it?
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
March 29th, 2008 at 07:23pm
i cant say enough how excited i am and i would like to know if i should bring a camera or not cuz last time i brought a camera to a show i had to hide it in the bushes
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
March 29th, 2008 at 08:16pm
poisonXkerosene:
i cant say enough how excited i am and i would like to know if i should bring a camera or not cuz last time i brought a camera to a show i had to hide it in the bushes

Bring one Very Happy I know I am. I really don't think it'll be a problem. I was ok the last several times I saw a show here.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
March 30th, 2008 at 05:45am
EndOfTheWorld:

Oh no, not at all. Go ahead and ask questions. I find out it's easiest to enjoy Philadelphia, if you research the best things to do there first =).

Booked a hotel in the downtown area that was pretty cheap and has good reviews online so we're gonna be pounding the streets of Philly for two days. We never line up and always end up pretty near the front just due to the ebb and flow of the crowd so we're determined to enjoy being annoying tourists. Thanks so much for your help Smile
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
April 5th, 2008 at 02:30pm
I'm going to the show on the 7th. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT! I'm going to deal with being pushed against the barrier and i'm going to try to get there early and get right up near the front. Very Happy
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
April 6th, 2008 at 06:11pm
just thought id share that it is in 30 days that seems so close yet so far away
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
April 6th, 2008 at 08:29pm
30 days does seem close but not really.
i still can't wait because this is going to be my first concert! xD
work in progress
Jazz Hands
work in progress
April 7th, 2008 at 11:50pm
is it weird that i got my day two tickets, but not day one yet?
maybe it's because they were ordered from two different places, but idk. should i call? o_o
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 8th, 2008 at 12:10am
eyes to the sun.:
is it weird that i got my day two tickets, but not day one yet?
maybe it's because they were ordered from two different places, but idk. should i call? o_o

Ticketmaster tickets usually come right away but I know tickets from that Ducatking or whatever is place MCR does their presale with sends out their tickets right before the show. Hope that helps. Mr. Green

I'm getting beyond excited. I just hope our boys have enough steam left for the end of the tour. I personally think they will be so stoked because it will be the last small shows before the big MSG date.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
April 8th, 2008 at 05:51pm
Bleeeeh!
Im so excited, Im coming from the UK to this show!
I'm also going to the other Philly show Smile
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
April 8th, 2008 at 06:57pm
Mikey Way.:
Bleeeeh!
Im so excited, Im coming from the UK to this show!
I'm also going to the other Philly show Smile

Awesome another Brit! My friend and I were coming to NY anyway for a trip we've been planning for over 6 months now and then they announced these shows and it seemed like a no brainer really. So technically speaking we are not travelling all that way just for the shows rather they are added bonuses. It'll be good to hear an accent from home Smile
stJIMMY13
Killjoy
stJIMMY13
April 8th, 2008 at 08:53pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i WANTED 2 GO BUT THEY'RE SOOOOLLLLDDD OUT! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 8th, 2008 at 11:00pm
Wow, it seems like there will be a lot people from all over the map coming to these shows. I know someone lives in Australia who is coming to the Philly shows. And I thought coming from Florida was far lol.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
April 10th, 2008 at 01:18pm
porcelinajune:
Wow, it seems like there will be a lot people from all over the map coming to these shows. I know someone lives in Australia who is coming to the Philly shows. And I thought coming from Florida was far lol.
Hehe, i only have to come from New Jersey.