Don't have an account? Create one!

05/06/2008 - Philadelphia, PA - The Electric Factory

AuthorMessage
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 5th, 2008 at 06:10pm
LiveJournal said that Gerard said at some other show that TBS will be playing the rest of the tour or something.
Idk go look but something like that.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 5th, 2008 at 08:24pm
doors open at 6:30?
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 5th, 2008 at 08:30pm
Fireplug.:
LiveJournal said that Gerard said at some other show that TBS will be playing the rest of the tour or something.
Idk go look but something like that.

I'm fairly certain they're only playing the MSG show, but if that is true, yay x10
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
May 5th, 2008 at 10:25pm
Cupcake.:
doors open at 6:30?
Yes.
Does anyone know what time the concert would start in that case?
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 5th, 2008 at 11:46pm
Yo! Ryan Krueger here. I will be shooting(photographing) My Chemical Romance tomorrow night at The Electric Factory! I'm really excited to finally be shooting this band. If you want your picture taken, come find me! I'll be their around 2pm. I'm fat, i have really curly hair, and i'll probably be wearing a saves the day shirt! haha. I will also be their on Wed also. Enjoying the show. I cant remember the last time I've seen them in a venue like this.

My photos:
web.mac.com/krueger.ryan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryankrueger/

see you all tomorrow!!!!
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 5th, 2008 at 11:52pm
mother superior:
unapologetic apathy;:
god i hope its thursday <3

*imagines Jet Black New Year w/Gerard* Wow thud

oh my god, i remember that at hellfest 03? or 04? i know i went for coheed (seen them 29 times -_-), thursday, and mcr. i was right in the middle, and i remember them playing paris in flames, right into jet black and all you see is gerard come out, and i was like " OH HAYYYYYYY " JET BLACK !
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 5th, 2008 at 11:55pm
if the ticket says doors @ 630, then the show will be at 730. I've worked way to many shows to know this. haha.
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
May 6th, 2008 at 01:26pm
[quote="ryankrueger"]
mother superior:
unapologetic apathy;:
god i hope its thursday <3

*imagines Jet Black New Year w/Gerard* Wow thud

oh my god, i remember that at hellfest 03? or 04? i know i went for coheed (seen them 29 times -_-), thursday, and mcr. i was right in the middle, and i remember them playing paris in flames, right into jet black and all you see is gerard come out, and i was like " OH HAYYYYYYY " JET BLACK ![/quote

like when you were 10 years old...??
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 6th, 2008 at 02:48pm
tomorrow!!!!! yay!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 6th, 2008 at 03:29pm
YAY IT'S TOMORROW OMG
you guys have fun if youre going tonight!
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 6th, 2008 at 03:31pm
hey Cupcake, any way I could potentially keep an eye out for you? I stick out like a sore thumb haha. I'm fat, glasses, kinda long hair, I'll be in shorts and my red "I don't need your friends..." MCR shirt.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 6th, 2008 at 03:35pm
^haha yeah man
I'll be with my friend dylan [he has a little blue jewfro xD] and i'll be the short chubby girl wearing a bright blue shirt, black skirt, and tights. Very Happy
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 6th, 2008 at 03:36pm
NOTE TO EVERYONE THAT IS GOING ON THE 7TH:
write INO on your arm so we can see each other Very Happy
i'm gonna write "INO: "Cupcake."
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 6th, 2008 at 03:51pm
Alright cool. My name's Brian btw, if you think you see me give a yell haha.
tonkatoby
Killjoy
tonkatoby
May 6th, 2008 at 04:35pm
Hi all! I'm new to this board. I just want to confess that I'm 33 years old and a huge MCR fan. My husband and I are going to the show tomorrow and I can barely breathe each time I think of it. I know that the doors open at 6:30pm, but when do you think that people will start lining up? Also, I heard that there could be two lines. One for under 21 and one for over 21 that goes to the upstairs. Does anyone know anything about that?
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 6th, 2008 at 05:36pm
I'm not going very early. The venue only holds 2500-3000 people. Not like you're gonna be very far from the band anyway.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 6th, 2008 at 08:58pm
The 7th is pretty much here! yahhhh
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 6th, 2008 at 09:08pm
OMFG I CANT WAIT OMG hahhahahah heheheh YAY
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 6th, 2008 at 10:02pm
Anyone who gets back from tonights show and comes on here, could you please post a setlist if possible? I'd like to see what I could be expecting tomorrow night.
janiejones
Killjoy
janiejones
May 6th, 2008 at 10:56pm
tonkatoby:
Hi all! I'm new to this board. I just want to confess that I'm 33 years old and a huge MCR fan. My husband and I are going to the show tomorrow and I can barely breathe each time I think of it. I know that the doors open at 6:30pm, but when do you think that people will start lining up? Also, I heard that there could be two lines. One for under 21 and one for over 21 that goes to the upstairs. Does anyone know anything about that?

well I'm glad I won't be the only 33 year old there Smile
we're going to get there around 5:00, only because I don't want to get caught up in the insane traffic around here. It'll be bad enough leaving at 4:30. I'm sure there will be plenty of people there by then. I know some people are lining up really early.

I don't know if there are 2 separate lines...I am definitely going to be upstairs though. I'm too short (under 5ft) to deal with the floor, I get claustrophobic.