AuthorMessage
cans of DOOM
Killjoy
cans of DOOM
May 8th, 2008 at 01:36am
xdemolition-loversx:
cans of DOOM:
Hai guise.
I read th forums all the time but I neverreally post. So yeah I know I am coming out of no where, and was wondering what you guys thought. I thought it was the best MCR show I've seen. That being said, there were times I was miserable. [If you saw me, I was the 16 year old boy with X's on my hands] There was a boy next to me who lit up a (insert name for what kids call marijuana) next to me. I was fucking furious. I was glaring up at Gerard really wanting him to say something even though I know he wouldn't.
Some girls also were touching me in bad places Neutral Meh. SPOILER: TBS was rad.

BONOS: I fucking hate teenagers and their stupid haircuts.
/rant

EDIT: I am joining your Drain The Blood project, but I think what you are trying to fight is a part of a much bigger problem. :[

Wow, i think i was right next to you. 3rd row right in the middle?

Haha I moved quite a bit.. I can get anxious sometimes..
http://a475.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/121/l_e15736b9e5ea4dec1a49a6f9ca8bd232.jpg
familiar?
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 8th, 2008 at 02:21am
[quote="englishgothboy"]
ryankrueger:
mother superior:
unapologetic apathy;:
god i hope its thursday <3

*imagines Jet Black New Year w/Gerard* Wow thud

oh my god, i remember that at hellfest 03? or 04? i know i went for coheed (seen them 29 times -_-), thursday, and mcr. i was right in the middle, and i remember them playing paris in flames, right into jet black and all you see is gerard come out, and i was like " OH HAYYYYYYY " JET BLACK ![/quote

like when you were 10 years old...??

i started going to shows when i was 7. thanks to my sister my first show ever was saves the day, h20, kill your idols. dig that
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 8th, 2008 at 02:24am
Fireplug.:
I think they do that because there's photographers that have exclusive rights to take pictures. So... yeah. I could be wrong though. That's just my guess.

- they do not do that for photographers. I wish they would let people bring in cameras, the flash off other peoples cameras help me take photos especially at the electric factory because it is a no flash venue for professional photographers.

- i'll have the photos soon, it was incredible seeing them again and taking photos of them.
ryankrueger
Killjoy
ryankrueger
May 8th, 2008 at 02:26am
and along with how i said i started going to shows when i was 7. the first time i saw my chemical romance was a really long time ago 02? at birch hill, which was a venue that could hold atleast 1000 people which is nothing. i also saw them at vfws, hellfest, club krome. basically anywhere in new jersey when they where not the black parade.
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
May 8th, 2008 at 05:06am
ryankrueger:
and along with how i said i started going to shows when i was 7. the first time i saw my chemical romance was a really long time ago 02? at birch hill, which was a venue that could hold atleast 1000 people which is nothing. i also saw them at vfws, hellfest, club krome. basically anywhere in new jersey when they where not the black parade.

wow and i bet your balls are bigger than mine as well!!!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 08:38am
OH MY GOD.
MAY 7TH 2008=BEST NIGHT OF MY FUCKING LIFE
At the beginning of the show before anyone even came out, I was flipping out and I yelled "oh my fucking God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and everyone stared at me. HAHAHAH IT WAS SO HILARIOUS! anyone remember that? Anyway, so I met drive-by and got them to sign the CD i bought, my friend Dylan found and stole this "the black parade is dead: coming soon" poster and gave it to me, I ran through a mosh pit with no injuries hahaha, I almost passed out and I met a girl that got me a bottle of water, I took so many videos, Gerard looked straight at me a few times, I was extremely close to them, and here come the two greatest things:
1. someone threw a pink boa on stage and Gerard wore it and at the end of the show he threw it down by the barrier, Dylan picked it up, and it is now mine. Gerard wore it. Very Happy
2. I. MET. FRANK. IERO. We were standing around for 30 minutes in the wrong spot and a bouncer came over and told us where to go, so there was a line [not very long surprisingly], and Frank was signing things and hugging people. So I was ACTUALLY very calm when this happened. I figured that I'd be like all fangirlish and going "OMG OMG OMG", but I was very calm.
When it was my turn, I got him to sign the TBPID! poster that Dylan stole, and I told him "thank you for everything. you guys have made me life so amazing... I can't thank you enough" and he said "aww well I hope we inspire you" and looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes, I said "you really do [crying]" and he gave me a 4-second [i counted] long hug and told me "thank you so much" and "goodbye".
I cried hysterically all the way home.
First concert..and it was the best night of my life.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 11:22am
^ I heard you scream that at the beginning.
I didn't get to meet the band because i just wanted to go home after the concert because i was dehydrated and nauseous.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 11:23am
cans of DOOM:

Haha I moved quite a bit.. I can get anxious sometimes..
http://a475.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/121/l_e15736b9e5ea4dec1a49a6f9ca8bd232.jpg
familiar?

No. =P
But i was pissed because i did smelled marijuana. I wanted Gerard to say something.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 11:25am
Okay, best night of my life some of the time! ^^
I got to The electric factory at 3 and waited until 6:30 to go in. I was about 7 rows back when i first got there then when Drive by came on i was at about the 5th row. When Taking back sunday came on i moved up the the 3RD row. =D
My friend kaylie got pulled out before freaking My Chemical Romance came on and when they did everyone went insane!!!!
The security guards were throwing water at us and giving us some to drink. I was so squished. Two songs before teenagers someone crowd surfed and kicked me in the head and then i started feeling nauseous and it only got worse so 2 songs later i was pulled out because i was way too nauseous to go on. ;P
There was only like 4 songs after that though. I got a coke after i went to the back then i sat down because my stomach hurt really bad and i had a headache too .
So on the way out i bought a $5 probably illegal t-shirt because i was soaking wet and so cold. I totally forgot about buying a 'Mikey Fucking Way' t-shirt on the way out because i felt so bad then.
But yeah i can't believe that i was like 8 or 10 feet from Gerard.
Oh they opened with Give 'em hell kid which i love that song so much. After I don't love you i yelled as loud as i could "I love you more than i did yesterday!" and i yelled a couple other things but i don't really remember.
And i was disappointed that they didn't play kill all your friends.
Gerard sounded like a chipmunk some of the songs. All the lyrics in sharpie i wrote on my arms came off.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 11:30am
xdemolition-loversx:
I didn't get to meet the band because i just wanted to go home after the concert because i was dehydrated and nauseous.
haha I had no idea it was gonna be that loud x.x
aww that sucks I was too but once I got some water I felt better
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 11:32am
xdemolition-loversx:
Gerard sounded like a chipmunk some of the songs. All the lyrics in sharpie i wrote on my arms came off.

yeah he did. The Electric Factory doesn't exactly have the best sound in the world.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 11:42am
Cupcake.:
xdemolition-loversx:
haha I had no idea it was gonna be that loud x.x
aww that sucks I was too but once I got some water I felt better
I thought it was funny! Smile
I felt better when i ate something after the concert.
All i ate for the whole day before the concert was a burrito and some snack mix. Not a good idea but i'll learn for next time.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 12:24pm
lol well that's good! haha Very Happy
same I had barely eaten
but I felt like if I ate I'd puke x.x haha
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 12:31pm
I just might go to the show on the 9th too. My friend has an extra ticket. Lol.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 12:38pm
LUCKY! haha
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 12:42pm
If i do i'd definitely be more prepared.
Oh i loved when in the song Give 'em hell kid Gerard stopped singing the line "your beautiful" and the crowd sung it to him. Gerard is beautiful though. ^^
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 12:43pm
i know! i remember at one point, idk which song, i swear he was looking right at me and he stuck his tongue out and made a hilarious face
it was so funny
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 12:51pm
I saw that, it was so cute. :]
I thought he looked at me after the song I don't love you when i yelled at him "i love you more than i loved you yesterday!" lol
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 01:03pm
aww! lol
himkid208
Killjoy
himkid208
May 8th, 2008 at 03:06pm
such a great show last night, nice to see taking back sunday opening up as well.

anyone happen to know the set list from the show for mcr, and if you have taking back sunday's that would be cool too! thanks