williamshatner
May 7th, 2008 at 09:11am
Taking Back Sunday played last night!?!? OMG
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 7th, 2008 at 09:46am
I'm going to get there at 3 or 3:30 because i want to be at the front. ^^
I can't freaking wait! Omgosh it's tonight!!! The venue says no cameras, is there an easy way to sneak a camera in??
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 7th, 2008 at 10:13am
I can't believe it's today!
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 7th, 2008 at 10:32am
xdemolition-loversx:
I can't freaking wait! Omgosh it's tonight!!! The venue says no cameras, is there an easy way to sneak a camera in??

Really I would not. There are being VERY strict about it. They're not being dicks but they are not allowing them at all. Even camera phones.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 7th, 2008 at 10:38am
williamshatner:
Anyone who gets back from tonights show and comes on here, could you please post a setlist if possible? I'd like to see what I could be expecting tomorrow night.

Alright here goes...

Give "Em Hell Kid
Disappear
Sharpest Lives
INO
My Way Home
Headfirst
Prison
Cancer
HOW
Venom-fuck yeah
Sleep
WTTBP
Teenagers
IDLY
Kill All Your Friends
Dead
Mama
Desert Song
Helena
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 7th, 2008 at 10:38am
mother superior:
xdemolition-loversx:

Really I would not. There are being VERY strict about it. They're not being dicks but they are not allowing them at all. Even camera phones.
Damn. Thanks for the advice. :]
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 7th, 2008 at 10:40am
mother superior:
williamshatner:
Anyone who gets back from tonights show and comes on here, could you please post a setlist if possible? I'd like to see what I could be expecting tomorrow night.

Alright here goes...

Give "Em Hell Kid
Disappear
Sharpest Lives
INO
My Way Home
Headfirst
Prison
Cancer
HOW
Venom-fuck yeah
Sleep
WTTBP
Teenagers
IDLY
Kill All Your Friends
Dead
Mama
Desert Song
Helena

Wow, that's a lot of songs. How long do you think it will last?
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 7th, 2008 at 11:29am
wtf no cameras?! I have to bring my phone in. my mom won't let me NOT bring it in. What am i going to do with my camera and my cell phone?!
why do they have to be ***holes about it?
[im at school, cant curse.] hahah
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 7th, 2008 at 11:37am
You guys got venom?
TSINF!
>.< Luckiesss.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 7th, 2008 at 11:38am
im mad now
i can do without the camera i guess...BUT I NEED A CELL PHONE
idfk i'm bringing it in.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 7th, 2008 at 11:49am
I don't have a camera phone, but my dad does. Guess I'll have to tell him to be careful haha.
EndOfTheWorld
Killjoy
EndOfTheWorld
May 7th, 2008 at 12:09pm
I was at the show last night (it was un-fricking-believable) but I'd like to clarify something.

You CAN bring a camera phone in (obviously, people need their cellphones) but you cannot be seen/caught taking a picture with it because they will throw you out. They're not assholes about it, they're just doing thier jobs as requested by management.

So yes, cellphones are allowed. Just no pictures. Camera's are not allowed under any circumstances and you will be sent back to your car to leave it there if they find it on you.

If they catch you taking a picture or having a camera, they will erase all photos off of the memory card and you likely will be ejected out of the venue. So be careful.

Event staff was first class, and very polite. They just are doing their jobs like I said Smile.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 7th, 2008 at 01:06pm
Bleh, i'm aggregated. Is it the venue or MCR that doesn't want the cameras?
I want to take pics sooo bad.
srena
Killjoy
srena
May 7th, 2008 at 02:51pm
williamshatner:
Taking Back Sunday played last night!?!? OMG

Is this true??? AND when did they start?
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 7th, 2008 at 02:58pm
I think they do that because there's photographers that have exclusive rights to take pictures. So... yeah. I could be wrong though. That's just my guess.
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
May 7th, 2008 at 03:19pm
srena:
Is this true??? AND when did they start?
Yes it's true. They started right after Drive By at around 8 or 8:30. I'm not sure, though; I didn't have a watch on me.

That show was amazing last night. If I didn't live four hours away from Philly, I would have gotten tickets and went to tonight's show. Also, did any of you see the person holding the sign, that said "Keep the Faith"? Yeah, that idiot was me. Shifty2
cans of DOOM
Killjoy
cans of DOOM
May 7th, 2008 at 03:22pm
Hai guise.
I read th forums all the time but I neverreally post. So yeah I know I am coming out of no where, and was wondering what you guys thought. I thought it was the best MCR show I've seen. That being said, there were times I was miserable. [If you saw me, I was the 16 year old boy with X's on my hands] There was a boy next to me who lit up a (insert name for what kids call marijuana) next to me. I was fucking furious. I was glaring up at Gerard really wanting him to say something even though I know he wouldn't.
Some girls also were touching me in bad places Neutral Meh. SPOILER: TBS was rad.

BONOS: I fucking hate teenagers and their stupid haircuts.
/rant

EDIT: I am joining your Drain The Blood project, but I think what you are trying to fight is a part of a much bigger problem. :[
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
May 7th, 2008 at 08:42pm
MAY 6 BEST NIGHT EVER
it was so amazing i cant even describe it
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
May 8th, 2008 at 12:55am
cans of DOOM:
Hai guise.
I read th forums all the time but I neverreally post. So yeah I know I am coming out of no where, and was wondering what you guys thought. I thought it was the best MCR show I've seen. That being said, there were times I was miserable. [If you saw me, I was the 16 year old boy with X's on my hands] There was a boy next to me who lit up a (insert name for what kids call marijuana) next to me. I was fucking furious. I was glaring up at Gerard really wanting him to say something even though I know he wouldn't.
Some girls also were touching me in bad places Neutral Meh. SPOILER: TBS was rad.

BONOS: I fucking hate teenagers and their stupid haircuts.
/rant

EDIT: I am joining your Drain The Blood project, but I think what you are trying to fight is a part of a much bigger problem. :[

Wow, i think i was right next to you. 3rd row right in the middle?
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 8th, 2008 at 01:28am
Just got back. Tonight was intense. TBS was very good, and of course, so was MCR. I'll post a bit more tomorrow. Right now I need sleeep.