Don't have an account? Create one!

04/22/2008 - Cleveland, OH - Agora Theatre

AuthorMessage
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 8th, 2008 at 12:03am
T_T Sold out? I couldn't afford them until this week. I'll keep trying, though.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 8th, 2008 at 12:18am
WOOT! I GOT ONE!!! Very Happy
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
April 8th, 2008 at 03:59pm
no way, that's awesome!
where'd you get tickets from?? because another one of my friends is still really really interested in going.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 9th, 2008 at 03:12am
Kept trying ticketmaster, and finally got some. I suppose some were on reserve or something, and then became available. ^_^ I just wish someone was going with me now. But alas, I come from hillbilly country, where Tim McGraw is the shit. *sigh *
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 9th, 2008 at 01:06pm
So I've not been to too many concerts. Is there any chance that the fans might meet the band before or after the show? Because that would make it the greatest night of my life. I'm sure it's just wishful thinking, but I thought I'd ask. I tried to email the webmaster of mychemicalromance.com, but the email just bounced right back at me with an error message.
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
April 9th, 2008 at 03:55pm
^^hmm... i'm unsure, exactly. i'd love to know though.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 9th, 2008 at 10:30pm
I'll post here if I find anything, but it's not too promising.
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
April 10th, 2008 at 04:15pm
sweettt, i'll try to find out too.
12 days! unbelievable!
blunthausen
Really Not Okay
blunthausen
April 10th, 2008 at 07:33pm
^ 11 days and some hours =]
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 11th, 2008 at 01:10am
Still no luck. The webmaster at mychemicalromance.com doesn't have a working email address posted, and I tried emailing the person in charge of their myspace account, and haven't gotten a reply.

Has anyone ever been to a concert where they meet with the fans? I know that they do it, but I've only been to one. It was projekt revolution, so obviously it was too vast for that sort of thing.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 12th, 2008 at 12:47am
Well, I got a myspace bulletin from MCR, but unfortunately, it looks like a scam. The bulletin reads:

Want to get a phone call from the band or behind the scene tickets to personally meet us face to face!? Go to the URL below and fill out the offer, you have to put in your CORRECT cell phone number, you get a pin number, plug it back in, the same exact number you put in, and confirm is the same number im going to call you to give you info on the free tickets, if you cant meet up at the concert place, then at least you got a phone call from us talking to you right? =]
CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

I clicked, and it took me to some site for free ringtones and crap. So naturally I'm suspicious.
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
April 12th, 2008 at 01:24am
^^ that would be awesome if it were true, but it sounds sketchy.
10 days!
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 12th, 2008 at 12:34pm
So did you get to go to Projekt Revolution, or any other MCR concert, Our Lady Sorrows? Just out of curiosity. I've only been to Projekt Revolution, and was so far back, I couldn't see at all. I think I read that the Agora Theatre only holds 1800 people, so it'll be a lot more intimate. Smile
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
April 13th, 2008 at 06:22pm
yep- i saw them at warped in 2005, and then again at the scene pavillion, now called the plain dealer pavillion i think (by far the most amazing show and venue i've been to!) and i also saw them at proj. rev. yeah, blossom was terrible as far as not being able to see them! but the show was sweeeet. and all of my friends that have been to the agora say they love it, so i'm really excited. Very Happy
9 days!! wooooot.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 15th, 2008 at 01:13am
I'm starting to get excited now, although I'm not looking forward to the 4-hour drive all by myself. Plus, my parents are leery of letting me go alone (apparently, Cleveland is a rough town). So, hopefully they don't do anything foolish, like forbid me from going, etc.

That's so cool--you were at the Blossom, then? Very Happy The damned screen wouldn't show any of my texts, which pissed me off.
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
April 15th, 2008 at 05:06pm
yep i was at blossom.
haha! yeah i know, same here... my friends and i kept trying to text stuff and it only showed my one friend's text when MSI was playing on the smaller stage that said "gerard please come to the front."

and i'm from cleveland, and the area where the agora is isnt' all that bad. the majority of downtown isn't as terrible as it's made out to be, so you'll be good.

but the four hour drive will be worth it, i really think. they're so amazing up close (not like blossom's crappy lawn spots!)

ONE WEEK!
blunthausen
Really Not Okay
blunthausen
April 15th, 2008 at 06:57pm
I have a 1-2 hour drive, and i get out of school at like 3.
i really want to get there like super early but if i leave like right after school i will get there around 4-5 ishh.
gahh i really want to skip the end of school to get there early =/
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 16th, 2008 at 01:40am
Why? Is there a chance the band might meet with fans before the show? 'Cause I'm trying to decide when I should leave. ONE WEEEEEEEEEEK!
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 16th, 2008 at 03:52pm
I can't go. T_T
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
April 16th, 2008 at 05:06pm
NO WAY! why not?!!?
and i think i'm getting there around 4/5ish too Very Happy