Don't have an account? Create one!

Aus and NZ Tours

AuthorMessage
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
May 27th, 2008 at 08:18am
Okay, didn't hate them as much until now.

I read this
and thought.
Oh god you're going DOWN for The Used.

The barrier belongs to the Rampage Crew XD

oh no you di'nt
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
May 27th, 2008 at 07:15pm
Majora's Mask:
The barrier belongs to the Rampage Crew XD

you know what im gonna do?
when we get let inside and everyones running for the barrier im going to trip them all.
their just pissed off because they didnt get barrier for the used last time. one of them was actually standing behind me.
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
May 27th, 2008 at 07:32pm
I saw Gyroscope, Hilltop Hoods, Powderfinger and Wolfmother
on Saturday night. It was amazing except the fact that 5 minutes at the barrier
the securtiy sprayed a hose in my face
but Wolfmother & Gyroscope are amazing live
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 28th, 2008 at 06:20am

ughhhhhhhhh.
a couple of friends & i were planning to go to the melbourne unwritten law show as well,
but i just realised it's the day before the sydney panic show.
failllllllll.
D:
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 28th, 2008 at 07:02am
Awh. =[ You should get down here anyway. There's time to get back hahaha. Just. Super Asha ~ can leap states in a single bound.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 28th, 2008 at 07:41am

LMFAO!
that would be handy if i could xD
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 28th, 2008 at 08:35pm

Renowned for their cathartic and frenzied live performances, Underoath have developed a fanatical worldwide fan base. The Florida-based sextet's inexplicably brilliant amalgam of mayhem and melody has propelled them to the forefront of the metal core scene. And it’s that spirit that sets Underoath’s fierce, foot-stomping metallic drive apart from its peers.

Their latest studio offering, Define the Great Line, cements Underoath’s reputation “as one of the most punishing metal-core powerhouses around” – Revolver. The album is a mind-blowing song-cycle that is considered by fans and critics alike to be the band’s masterpiece…so far.

On 12 June, 2008, Underoath will be delivering their highly anticipated new live CD/DVD ‘Survive, Kaleidoscope’. The CD features eleven songs from both ‘Define The Great Line’ and ‘They're Only Chasing Safety’ with the DVD showcasing those songs in a full live set from the Electric Factory in Philadelphia, PA presented in 16:9 widescreen. The band are currently wrapping up their 4th studio album in New Jersey which is slated for a September release to co-incide with the tour.

MTV were allowed a sneak peek at some of the tracks on the new album and were left raving… “Chamberlain's vocals are intense, passionate and sounding better than ever over the shredding guitars”

To reward the fanaticism of their rabid Australian following, Underoath will be performing 3 shows only. With such a limited run in intimate venues the cult following the band brings about with their energetic belligerence is anything but unstoppable; and tickets will be at a premium.

TICKETS ON SALE THURSDAY 12 JUNE

TUESDAY 30 SEPTEMBER SYDNEY, UNSW ROUNDHOUSE – Licensed All Ages

www. ticketek. com. au & 132 849

WEDNESDAY 1 OCTOBER MELBOURNE, BILLBOARD THE VENUE – 18+

www. ticketek. com. au & 132 849 or www. billboardthevenue. com. au, Missing Link, www. moshtix. com. au & Moshtix outlets

THURSDAY 2 OCTOBER BRISBANE, THE ARENA – Licensed All Ages

www. ticketek. com. au & 132 849 or www. arenaonline. com. au & Oztix outlets

no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
May 28th, 2008 at 09:32pm
....k not spam...triple. I BLAME MUFFIN BREAK.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
Liek, Omg. Double.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
asha ily so much :] sidenote; this is on hannah's account cause we're cool and stealing muffinbreak's internet but thank-you thank-you thank-you. underoath are like the best live...and me and han shall attend :] i feel weird typing "me and hannah" on hannh's acount XD
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 29th, 2008 at 12:55am
I would say this year has been even better than last year in terms of gigs.
Seriously. Especially with the Soundwave line up conquering all!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 29th, 2008 at 01:01am

yeah, i agree.
sucks that there's so many around the same time though xD
I was here...
Awake and Unafraid
I was here...
May 29th, 2008 at 05:09am
I can't wait for Underoath. Yayyy. Screw you, every day until October 2nd xD

EDIT: except July 26th...Escape The Fate : D
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
May 29th, 2008 at 05:24am
fuck yes underoath...

but why the fuck do all those band have to announce tours now!!??? i have like 1- 2 weeks to a) get money b) find people to go with
dammit....
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
May 29th, 2008 at 07:45am
I know :[ I'm in the process of fdhyujfghj over the fact underoath are coming back they were amazing last time. it was one of the best gigs I've been to...but then there's the dealio of deciding between going to this underoath show or going to panic in sydney as well as brisbane. but with any luck I can get to both but if I have what some might refer to as an obsession with mr gabe saporta so gabe er I mean cobra um I mean panic trumps everything...ps this is jaimee on hannahs account...but the gabe obsession prolly gave that away x] cr33p
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
May 29th, 2008 at 07:48am
^^^ What!? Escape the Fate?!!?!?!
Did I just somehow miss that announcement?????

^Lmfao. Yeah the Gabe thing did xD
I was here...
Awake and Unafraid
I was here...
May 29th, 2008 at 07:53am

I just found this today as well so I was pretty much dying over finding out about Escape The Fate and Underoath in the same hour lmfao

Really long so I'll put it in small writing x]

From ETF's myspace:

Blue Murder, Blunt, Bombshell and Triple J's short fast loud present
ESCAPE THE FATE

Tickets on sale 9am Friday 6th June

Fri 18th July Transmission Auckland
Tix from www.ticketek.co.nz 0800 TICKETEK, Real Groovy 438 Queen St, Auckland 09 302 3940

Sun 20th July Newport Hotel Fremantle Perth 2 shows - All Ages 2-5pm / 18+ 6-10pm
Tix from www.bocsticketing.com.au 08 9484 1133, www.moshtix.com.au 1300 438 849, www.78records.com.au 08 9322 6384
and the venue 08 9335 2428

Tue 22nd July Fowlers Live Adelaide All Ages
Tix from www.moshtix.com.au 1300 438 849 and www.venutix.com.au 08 8225 8888

Wed 23rd July Billboard The Venue Melbourne 18+
Tix from www.billboardthevenue.com.au www.moshtix.com.au Missing Link 03 9670 8208 www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Thu 24th July Billboard The Venue Melbourne Under 18's 5.30-8.30pm
Tix from www.billboardthevenue.com.au www.moshtix.com.au Missing Link 03 9670 8208 and www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Fri 25th July Roundhouse Sydney All Ages
Tix from www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Sat 26th July Arena Brisbane All Ages
Tix from www.arenaonline.com.au 1300 762 545, www.oztix.com.au and all Oztix outlets & www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Since the release of their thrilling debut album Dying Is Your Latest Fashion, Escape The Fate have been scheming their way to the top as rock's next frontrunners. The Las Vegas bred group conquered crowds on the US Van's Warped Tour, sold out venues touring with bands such as Bless the Fall and Bullet for My Valentine and recently devastated fans in Australia and NZ when they canceled their slot on Taste of Chaos.

"We've been through a lot of shit this last year, and we took all that anger, frustration and sadness and molded it into an album with huge rock choruses, in your face riffs and melodies, and drums that will give your parents a heart attack. This new album isn't going to be a hardcore metal album and it's not going to be a soft melodic album, we are who we are, we are Escape the Fate."

Escape The Fate exudes a spirit of chaotic mischief, reminiscent of the riotous Motley Crue, which they capture perfectly in their electrifying live shows. Packing venues throughout the world, Escape The Fate have enslaved a legion of faithful fans at each stop with their brand of boisterously addictive rock.

Escape The Fate have no plans to slow down anytime soon. In 2008 the group plans to release their next record, which Alternative Press selected as one of its "Most Anticipated Albums of 2008."

Escape the Fate is running straight for rock stardom, making rock what it used to be!

Dying Is Your Latest Fashion, out now on Epitaph. New studio album Oct 2008

Media enquiries souli@bluemurder.com.au
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
May 29th, 2008 at 08:47am
FUCK YES.
WOOP!
=D
Also what on earth possessed you to put it in small writing. I hate small writing! All that effort of going to word and pasting it and everything. *sigh*
But ETF YAY.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 29th, 2008 at 08:54am

Lulz. I hate small font too xD

And I don't like ETF.
So that's good, there's one recently announced tour that I don't want to go to xD
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
May 29th, 2008 at 08:55am
Finally made up my mind today about Bluejuice tomorrow night. We are going. Felt we should support people who make an effort and come to Port Macquarie.