Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
May 31st, 2008 at 09:01pm
^^ haha thanks.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 1st, 2008 at 03:16am
ahaha avril good on you for beating RC in the line! what's better at IKTPQ, was RC didn't even show up ha!

ok short review on IKTPQ tour.
I stayed in 2nd row all night for IKTPQ. It was agony. I'm not sure if i'd want to wait through 4 supports again for the main band. The mosh started getting bad during The Red Shore, & after they finished, this bitch behind me & my friend began forcing her fat shoulder between us- on purpose. ok, chances were i couldn't put up her pushing since she was 1 & half times my size, but i was pissed enough to play her game through half of BMTH. She pushed in between us & had her leg in my spot so i dug my knee under her thigh, yes i wanted to be brutal so i just breathed the word "bitch" down her neck and since she was wearing a bondage corset thingo, I pulled her strings & wished the whole thing would fall down but it didn't. AHAHHA. Then she pushed the 2 little girls at the barrier aside & got her place. Ok i'm fine with people pushing through in the 3rd row backwards in the mosh but when it gets to the 2nd row it's obviously rude.

anyways. I wasn't even trying to keep my spot to be close to Olly Sykes as most girls were, I assume, since the pushing in BMTH was the worst. BMTH was a let down. I knew their songs but i only recognised 2. The vocals were flat & the music sounded nothing like the album.

IKTPQ was a bit of a let down too in some ways. Again, the vocals were faded & flat, the guitars lost most of the little melody they have in the songs, but what remained were the band's strength- rhythm (drums were excellent), and Jonah's riffs...that...was sex. LOL.

during BMTH i thought i was in hell. ironically my ticket number was #1666. Wink it was the worst mosh i've been in. The securities poured water on us & by the end my hair was dripping & stupid me, was wearing 3 layers & all were soaked through.

TDWP on friday was quite enjoyable. The boys had a pretty good stage presence in hardcore style ahahah. The music was quite good live.

I'll post some pics on the other thread Very Happy
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
June 1st, 2008 at 04:31am
^^ yeah lucky you for not having to deal with the RC.
and good on ya for not taking shit from the girl who was trying to push in front of you. i hate people who are assholes about it. like last night at SOTY this dickhead drunk guy behind me kept trying to get between me and this other girl on the barrier and he was practically begging me to let him in and i kept saying no and told him to fuck off but he wouldnt so whenever he put his hand on the barrier i dug my nails into his hand as hard as i could. he eventually gave up though and squeezed in between someone else 2 people down from me.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
June 1st, 2008 at 04:59am
Wow, sounds like madness Amy!
Stupid people trying to push their way through. I hate that. Some girl was trying to do that at A7X, and I would not have a bar of it.
I can get quite violent, haha.
Lmfao at you undoing her corset, lmfao! That's gold!
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
June 1st, 2008 at 08:41pm
randomly, who the hell wears a corset in a pit anyway? am i the only finding that retarded XD it's hard enough to breathe in a pit without wearing something that resricts your breathing anymore ... *shuts up*
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
June 1st, 2008 at 09:23pm
Because Jaimee sucks I'm typing this on my sidekick T_T

I made Jaimee and me take the 5am greyhound bus to brisbane and then we got on a train and got there around 7:30am and were 3rd in line.

Josh from SOTY came out and talked to us for ages and I got a photo with him =D! he was so nice.
after a lot of waiting we got in and I was center barrier and jaimee was too. the support for brisbane was kinda lame. they looked like they'd be better off supporting some metal band, the audition weren't really to my taste but they were okay.

SOTY came on and belted out and awesome set with tonsnsssssnsss of Page Avenue songs =D
after the gig I met all of them but one guitarist who ill meet at TOC xD
I got The Skulls pick and photos with all of the guys I met [: twas awesome and as soon as that ho Jaimee lets me on the computer..photos will be posted.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
June 1st, 2008 at 09:43pm
the Audition were good.
SOTY were bleugh.
hannahs a hoe.
hannah sucks bum.
hannah is sitting in my loungeroom.
hai thur hannah.
now she's standing behind me i can hear her, it's creepy lmfao
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 2nd, 2008 at 03:06am
LOL. You two are crazee. Glad you had fun though.

That heaps made me want to see them though - Page Avenue is my favourite.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
June 2nd, 2008 at 06:01am
wait whats this about escape the fate?

how are they coming? ronnie wasnt allowed in the country last time

dont bullshit me now, that made me full of rage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
June 2nd, 2008 at 06:34am
Ronnie isn't the singer anymore. O.o
And he was the only issue, right?
So the band could've still come. But he had charges laid against him, so he couldn't.
With a new singer, the band can.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 2nd, 2008 at 06:45am
Yeah. Exactly right.
Glad they're finally coming.
Details still aren't on Venuetix, but on Moshtix it says that tickets are like $41. Which is expensive for Fowlers!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 2nd, 2008 at 07:06am
ahahah glad you liked my idea of undoing the girl's corset, avril & jules. I thought if i tell you guys I would either be slammed for being so mean or applauded ahah. i'm glad it was the latter. Yeah, go avril too! that's what nails are for...i bet the guy learnt his lesson.

lol jaimee and hannah you guys seem to be having a blast!
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
June 2nd, 2008 at 07:24am
long nails sure do come in handy sometimes. Razz

major PCD starting to kick in right about now.
i wish i could go back to saturday night. Sad
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 2nd, 2008 at 08:08am
^ ahahah this time i sure don't have PCD. I don't want to be in that mosh again. And I'm sick now. This morning everyone muscle in my body either ached or was sagging.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
June 2nd, 2008 at 08:27pm
i wasn't the slightest bit interested but i figured just in case someone was i'd post this XD

Dear My Ticketek member,

Judas Priest My Ticketek Internet Pre-sale
Starts Friday 6 June, noon
Ends Monday 9 June, 5pm**

Judas Priest, one of the world's definitive heavy metal bands, who have sold more than 35 million albums worldwide, are bringing their mammoth Priest Feast 2008 tour to Australian this September.

After almost 12 years apart and ever-growing demand for a reunion, Judas Priest and lead vocalist Rob Halford reunited in 2003. They were described as the 'premier act' after their special guest appearance at Ozzfest 2004, inducted into the VH1 Rock Honors in 2006, and MTV.com named Judas Priest the second most important band in heavy metal.

Judas Priest will be joined by special international guests Cavalera Conspiracy, Sepultura's Max & Iggor reunited.

Wednesday 10 September Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Friday 12 September Acer Arena, Sydney
Saturday 13 September Hisense Arena (formerly Vodafone Arena), Melbourne
Sunday 14 September Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Tuesday 16 September Burswood Dome, Perth

asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 2nd, 2008 at 08:33pm

lmfao. yeah i saw the press release for that a while ago,
but didn't post because i wasn't interested at all xD

in other news, i want to know how much unwritten law tickets are!
D:
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
June 2nd, 2008 at 08:41pm
i didn't care either but i figured. if i dont post it chances are, someone will care and be ike "you didn't tell me omg *crushed*" lol
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 2nd, 2008 at 09:02pm
According to their MySpace, tickets are $50. Dunno how reliable that is.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:09am

they've finally put up the details on ticketek (I was getting impatient lol), and it's $57.20 or something like that.
I was hoping it'd be like, $40 lol.
Oh well.
Mother has already agreed to get me a ticket, so it doesn't really matter anyway.
I'll just have to listen to her bitching for a bit longer.