Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumours thread

AuthorMessage
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 12th, 2008 at 06:04pm
on the frank quitting smoking rumour: i've heard lots of reports of him smoking on stage and outside at leathermouth shows so that isn't true

the jamia pregnant thing: i haven't heard that anywhere else and i read lots of leathermouth show reviews and read the talk on skeleton crew and all. really doubt it's true.
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
September 12th, 2008 at 06:18pm
Frank was smoking a butt when I met him, spoke with him, and took a picture with him on Tuesday.
=/
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 12th, 2008 at 10:14pm
I always saw Frank as being the first to have babehs, I don't know why. I think he'd be an awesome dad, like his kids would be wearing shirts that said 'i have the coolest dad' or something, haha. Or 'daddy's little monster'. I love those ones. I hope this pregnancy rumor is true for once, xD.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
September 13th, 2008 at 12:15am
drive by:
i just saw this on ohnotheydidnt....i know we were all still speculating about who played at frances bean's party.....here are some details, but no mention of mcr, although i imagine at least g was there since msi played....

clicky.

Thank you so much for the link, bb. I'm actually proud MCR didn't play. I have nothing against Frances Bean at all but . . . .

Now, I have a sick sense of humor and normally don't get butthurt over stuff but I find the theme of that party extremely distasteful and a bit offensive. Not to mention, since when did your childhood end at 16. Guess I am as ancient as I suspected. Also, in the invite she is basically telling everyone to drink and drug before they arrive to the party. /rant
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
September 13th, 2008 at 12:36am
You know, maybe that's why Gerard dyed his hair red... to mix in with the theme of Frances' party...
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
September 13th, 2008 at 12:40am
Lightning Zap:
You know, maybe that's why Gerard dyed his hair red... to mix in with the theme of Frances' party...

It is possible but the party was a bit after he apparently dyed his hair. Someone posted on LJ who met him at Dragon*con (she had a pic) asked him why red and he said because he thought it would be different. However, he could have been planning ahead for the party.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 13th, 2008 at 12:59am
'my suicidal 16'? I think that's rather bizarre...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 13th, 2008 at 04:30am
Amy-Faye:
Oooh, guys there's another pregnancy rumor going round.Rolling Eyes Jamia, apparently Frank announced she was pregnant at a leathermouth gig the other night. It was the Sunday show apparently
I was at that show - no pregnancy announcement was made onstage.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
September 13th, 2008 at 05:11am
Thanks for that Deb, hope you had fun! *laments more that Leathermouth aren't coming to the UK*
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
September 13th, 2008 at 06:09am
it just keeps getting better and better.
maybe there should be a seperate topic for the hair.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
September 13th, 2008 at 06:51am
There already is a thread, here.

Maybe you should post the rest of the pictures you find there?
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
September 13th, 2008 at 09:13am
porcelinajune:

Thank you so much for the link, bb. I'm actually proud MCR didn't play. I have nothing against Frances Bean at all but . . . .

Now, I have a sick sense of humor and normally don't get butthurt over stuff but I find the theme of that party extremely distasteful and a bit offensive. Not to mention, since when did your childhood end at 16. Guess I am as ancient as I suspected. Also, in the invite she is basically telling everyone to drink and drug before they arrive to the party. /rant

I am with you on this one.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
September 13th, 2008 at 12:41pm
I don't understand, what was the theme of the party?
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
September 13th, 2008 at 12:43pm
The death of her childhood.

Is it just me or is Frances looking more like mommy every day?
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
September 13th, 2008 at 12:48pm
Huck:
I don't understand, what was the theme of the party?

Death and suicide apparently. I guess it was suppose to be a dark humored way to say it was the end of her childhood.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
September 13th, 2008 at 01:02pm
Apparently that pegnancy rumor came from Frank saying "Have fun before you have babies, kids." Which i'm just guessing was taken in a weird way
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 13th, 2008 at 02:20pm
porcelinajune:
drive by:
i just saw this on ohnotheydidnt....i know we were all still speculating about who played at frances bean's party.....here are some details, but no mention of mcr, although i imagine at least g was there since msi played....

clicky.

i agree with you about mcr not playing. But they did do a my super sweet 16 didnt they? i mean i dont have cable so i didnt c it but my friend saw it and everything and i saw part of it. I have to admit i was disapointed when they did that cause i hateeeee that show. Im so fn glad theyre doing that ohter show where they send those brats off into the wilderness so they actually become grateful for what they have!
but yea i think she went a little over board....ok yea she defiently went over board on the my suicidal 16. like wtf....her dad died because of drug and he was haveing problems with suidife and stuff. why the hell would she want to call her party that and have everyone come high and stuff?! ecpsecially after what happened to her dad i think thats terrible.
maybe it's just me but i find that too be in really poor taste.
haha that line soudns like something my mom would say.....oh god im turning into my motherr!!
haha...so yea those my thoughts...but sweet msi pics
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 13th, 2008 at 02:44pm
1. mcr did that sweet 16 because the girl was sick. she had cancer (?) and it was a charity episode. no need to get thine panties in a bunch
2. apparently it needs to be said again that yes, gerard's hair IS indeed red and not rumored to be red. picture threads now. no more red hair pics in here its not a rumor anymore. and no, red hair doesn't need its own thread. there's no other band member shocking hair threads.

thank you.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
September 13th, 2008 at 02:45pm
Perhaps its just me, but I dont think that the party was anything more than a tongue on cheek event. Plus, she's a teenager who grew up in a pretty messed up world...Perhaps she is a fan of horror movies and dark imagery? MCR anyone? She obviously isnt the kind of girl to want a pink-girlie-barbie inspried sweet 16. I say good on her for being more original.

Why is this any different to a halloween party or for that matter MCR posing with blood for the majority of their first photoshoots.
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
September 13th, 2008 at 03:03pm
I agree Lulah.
I think it's cool that she did something different.

What's this you say about Brat Camp?