Rumours thread

AuthorMessage
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
September 9th, 2008 at 11:07am
Michael James Way;:
Tallulah; Schechter:
Well, I guess now it was Ray who was persuaded to postpone his honeymoon for it, according to Courtney....

lmfao I love you guys!

Ok, so I knew about the Courtney/Corgan/MCR love triangle..

but i missed why you found my comment so funny :/
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
September 9th, 2008 at 02:09pm
Vanya Hargreeves:
^ A while ago there was a message from Courtney Love talking about how Billy couldn't make it to Frances' [Frances Bean Cobain, Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's daughter] sweet sixteen. She was really pissed, and said something along the lines of ''My Chemical Romance have agreed to play, one of them's even cancelled their honeymoon for it'' etc.

Oooh, ok.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
September 9th, 2008 at 02:11pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
Well, I guess now it was Ray who was persuaded to postpone his honeymoon for it, according to Courtney....

I feel bad for Ray about that.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 9th, 2008 at 02:44pm
^
So do I.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
September 9th, 2008 at 03:40pm
^^^^AGREED.
Jenny.
Jenny.
September 9th, 2008 at 04:45pm
D:
-wades through spam-

Anyway. Rumour has it that Gerard will not be there for Mikey's birthday and therefore Alicia is annoyed with Gerard. Mikey doesn't mind.

Source: Youtube comments.
Jesse Lacey;
Awake and Unafraid
Jesse Lacey;
September 9th, 2008 at 04:58pm
I wouldn't cancel my honeymoon for Gerard Way...[/spam]
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 9th, 2008 at 05:34pm
Vanya Hargreeves:
D:
-wades through spam-

Anyway. Rumour has it that Gerard will not be there for Mikey's birthday and therefore Alicia is annoyed with Gerard. Mikey doesn't mind.

Source: Youtube comments.

LOL. Where would he be? There's no MSI show until the 13th and there's no comic cons scheduled. Maybe he's getting his hair changed Very Happy
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 9th, 2008 at 08:33pm
Alright, I was browsing around photobucket...and I found these pictures of Frank with blond hair. I can't tell if it's a wig, or...what, or how recent they are. Did anybody hear about Frank dying his hair blond? xD, everyone is changing their colors dramatically. But I don't see how it could be him, since in recent pictures from Leathermouth shows, his hair is really short.

Anyway, here are the pictures: One, Two, Three.

I want to say it's a wig.
drive by
Fabulous Killjoy
drive by
September 9th, 2008 at 08:52pm
TaraMCRmy:
Alright, I was browsing around photobucket...and I found these pictures of Frank with blond hair. I can't tell if it's a wig, or...what, or how recent they are. Did anybody hear about Frank dying his hair blond? xD, everyone is changing their colors dramatically. But I don't see how it could be him, since in recent pictures from Leathermouth shows, his hair is really short.

Anyway, here are the pictures: One, Two, Three.

I want to say it's a wig.

i most definitely vote wig!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
September 9th, 2008 at 09:12pm
I too vote wig, unless he is able to grow hair at superspeed. He had a buzzcut at the Leathermouth show we went to a month ago. That is way more than a month's growth.

I feel silly talking about hair. I liked the Billy Corgan as an Elvis impersonating minister rumors better.
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
September 9th, 2008 at 09:13pm
it's a wig
it's for common denominator
basically, in reggie and the full effect, james has a few different other sort of alter-egos besides reggie that have songs on some of the albums
common denominator is supposedly a finnish band so all the guys come on with blonde wigs on when they are gonna play those songs
:]
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 9th, 2008 at 10:14pm
LeATHERMOUTH.:
it's a wig
basically, in reggie and the full effect, james has a few different other sort of alter-egos besides reggie that have songs on some of the albums
common denominator is supposedly a finnish band so all the guys come on with blonde wigs on when they are gonna play those songs

Thanks for clearing that up! : D Haha, that's pretty cool that they do that, xD. I was about to say, Frank sure does idolize Gerard, haha.
Painful Laughter
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Painful Laughter
September 9th, 2008 at 10:55pm
okay. I saw this in a group of MCR gifs and I'm confused. I believe the person that posted it is hinting at the fact that it's Gee, but where is it from and how do we know it's actually him?

But if it is..... awww. It's okay Gee. High school sucks for everyone.

Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
September 9th, 2008 at 11:05pm
Painful Laughter:
okay. I saw this in a group of MCR gifs and I'm confused. I believe the person that posted it is hinting at the fact that it's Gee, but where is it from and how do we know it's actually him?
It's from this video some people think it's him, some people don't.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
September 9th, 2008 at 11:12pm
If that is him, I gotta laugh a little at his haircut. It's adorably dorky.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
September 10th, 2008 at 01:05am
LeATHERMOUTH.:
it's a wig

Thanks for telling.
Wow, cool :]
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
September 10th, 2008 at 02:47am
weirdly enough, i think frank is quite attractive with that wig
there's something so adorable about it
but yeah, you can tell it's a wig just from the way it looks
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
September 10th, 2008 at 03:33am
Painful Laughter:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/hobbitygirl/gifs/sallyjr.gif

It's Garry!

Everyone's almost sure that it's Gerard. We found that video when some angry dude got pissed off at Gerard for copying something or rather... I didn't really pay attention to what the hell the angry dude was going on about, cause I didn't really give a shit at the time. I was too busy laughing at the fact that he was calling Gerard, "Garry".
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
September 10th, 2008 at 07:31am
Why'd you do me liek that Garry?

happy days...