The Rumor
October 18th, 2008 at 04:07pm
^ You're not alone.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 18th, 2008 at 07:39pm
Fatal Madonna.:

one is excited that there seems to be more proof of Gerard performing with the Pumpkins. I may actually cry if it bears fruition and I see the footage I'm that lame.

Wait, wait wait.... When/where is he proforming!?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 18th, 2008 at 07:51pm
Michael James Way;:

Wait, wait wait.... When/where is he proforming!?
There's a rumor that Gerard is going to perform with SP. Both Gerard and the Smashing Pumpkins will be at the Spike awards thing. You can do the math.
porcelinajune:
Edit: I didn't see any rumors there but doesn't mean it isn't true. I asked in the Scream Awards thread if anyone had heard of Gerard performing with them. I know I'll get flamed for asking but I really don't give a fuck. Mr. Green
lmfao, did you post on netphoria? they scare the crap outta me.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
October 19th, 2008 at 10:38am
NOT A RUMOR BUT FJOIEJFEOIFJEIOFJIOE

And yeah, Lycia, I did post on netphoria. I was a bit scared tbh and went in expecting to get flamed so hard. However, they were pretty reseaonable and had not heard that rumor. They figured Gerard would introduce the Pumpkins.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 19th, 2008 at 11:34am
I saw that in the Gerard Way picture thread, I got sent them on an email...

Sooooooooo good to see that picture.

XD
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
October 19th, 2008 at 11:38am
I agree, those pics just made my week already. Sorry, I knew it wasn't a rumor but I had to share since we all have a hard on for Billy and Gerard in close proximity. I guess they didn't perform together though = ( I wonder if Gerard introduced them though?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 19th, 2008 at 11:41am
What amazes me is all the Corgan-ites on this thread rolling on floor

It was always You, Me, Lycia, Tabs and Naomi...now it seems we've converted everyone into the ways of the Corgan-meister.

lol
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
October 19th, 2008 at 11:49am
Tallulah; Schechter:

It was always You, Me, Lycia, Tabs and Naomi...now it seems we've converted everyone into the ways of the Corgan-meister.

lol

LOL Well, no one is exempt from the Corgan!Awesome Laser of Entrapment.

And I didn't release you were Admin now. Congrats!
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 19th, 2008 at 11:57am
Its teh Corgan-beam raaaaaah Mr. Green

Oh thanks, been a few weeks now, although I was doing an admin job for months, just got the rank the other week XD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 19th, 2008 at 12:17pm
porcelinajune:

[IMG ]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/starlajune/20qi4nm.jpg[/IMG]

And yeah, Lycia, I did post on netphoria. I was a bit scared tbh and went in expecting to get flamed so hard. However, they were pretty reseaonable and had not heard that rumor. They figured Gerard would introduce the Pumpkins.
*DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED* *DED*

OMG *FLAIL* JIMMY, BILLY, AND GERARD.

*DED AGAIN*
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
October 19th, 2008 at 12:57pm
^^ What she said.

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT THAT JUST MADE MY WHOLE ENTIRE DAYWEEKMONTHYEARDECADELIFE.

*begins CPR on Lycia*
transmission
Shotgun Sinner
transmission
October 19th, 2008 at 01:47pm
Lulah y Lycia?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 19th, 2008 at 01:59pm
What Hope?
I am confused... lol
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
October 19th, 2008 at 02:02pm
psychochip:

*begins CPR on Lycia*

LOL I think we have all had to restart our hearts this morning. Now if someone finds some video footage of them together and talking, I don't know if my heart will be able to be restarted.

Ok. Now for a real rumor or more like riddle/mystery. I don't think this has been posted.

Some of you may remember there was a person on LJ rhvdohsetcd who last year was posting these riddles that once were figured out allowed people access to rare MCR recordings (atleast that is what I think it was). This person is also very knowledgeable about the chronological of MCR's music/shows. A couple of months ago this person made a post stating they had several discs of never before seen early MCR shows and recordings. They wanted to pass these discs onto another fan. The only requirement was who ever received the discs HAD to share them with the entire fandom. If they didn't, rhvdohsetcd would disappear and never share their items or knowledge again.

A message from rhdvosetcd appeared a couple of weeks ago. Here is the message:

Les disques
I have sent the discs to a friend, someone who emailed me for them.

I believe i sent 6 -7 discs of videos, 2 full English concerts recorded by a fan on here and I believe about 1.5 gbs of audio, most of which is audio rips from random videos, full concerts such as philly 2002 and a lot of other things.

i hope these all find you well, my friend has a webserver and they should be posted piece by piece over time, it's a very very large amount of things to post.

au revoir.

RHVDOHSETCD

I asked if the webserver where they are posted is obvious, would the location be announced, or do we have to look for the location. I never got an answer. Anybody have any clue as to where this wealth of goods maybe be at?

Now I know some of you may want to dismiss this rhdohsetcd person but they have always been honest and delivered the goods. I have even personally bought some items from them off of LJ and received them with speedy delivery and in excellent condition. Ideas anyone?
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
October 19th, 2008 at 02:21pm
Gerard was definitely at the Scream Awards

I don't know if he introduced them though, he's talking most about The Umbrella Academy.

*spazzzzz* I'm so happy to see him (and so proud of him too) !

And yes he does look Stunning. <33
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
October 19th, 2008 at 02:27pm
porcelinajune:

[ IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/starlajune/20qi4nm.jpg[/IMG]

FKAHFLKJADFLKAJSLDKAJSLKDJASD EXCUSE ME WHILE I SHIT MYSELF.
Billy's surpassed time and hasn't seemed to have aged...especially compared to Jimmy.

Tallulah; Schechter:
lol

I'm a baby Corgan-ite though, I never got to be around the first time [pouts]
I've never heard the term Corgan-ites before...I'm fully using that from now on...I used to refer to him as the Corganator Tehe

Gee's looking rad at the Scream Awards Smiley
COLLEN ATWOOD ON A TUA MOVIE LAJFLAKDLAKSDA [dies again]
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
October 19th, 2008 at 07:53pm
I was recently sent the Allentown performance - super interesting.

And the Pumpkins and Gerard are always aligned -- it is only natural!
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
October 19th, 2008 at 08:21pm
I'm so watching the scream awards now. Not only is Anthony Hopkins going to get a special award, Gee will be on there too! Yay!
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
October 19th, 2008 at 10:01pm
Are they on? I thought not until the 21st?
maryaxe
Joining The Black Parade
maryaxe
October 19th, 2008 at 10:29pm
He does not perform with the Pumpkins. They will be playing their new single G.L.O.W. if anyone wanted to know.

and yes, the show airs on the 21st.