Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumours thread

AuthorMessage
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
October 20th, 2008 at 08:22am
Fatal Madonna.:

Billy's surpassed time and hasn't seemed to have aged...especially compared to Jimmy.

But Jimmy's held up better than a lot of people...he doesn't look *that* terrible. The Corganator's in some kind of anti-aging time warp, tho'....*giggle*
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 20th, 2008 at 08:51am
Jimmy looks great, especially considering the background he's had with drugs and shit. In reality he should look like yoda.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 20th, 2008 at 11:07am
porcelinajune:
Now I know some of you may want to dismiss this rhdohsetcd person but they have always been honest and delivered the goods. I have even personally bought some items from them off of LJ and received them with speedy delivery and in excellent condition. Ideas anyone?

I have no clue, at all.
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
October 20th, 2008 at 12:37pm
Okay.....is there a rumor about an Umbrella Academy movie? because the author mentioned the rumors being true HERE....but doesn't mention anything else about it..
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
October 20th, 2008 at 12:40pm
^

Gerard talks about it here
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
October 20th, 2008 at 12:46pm
thank you.....thats an awesome opportunity...can't wait to see it!
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 20th, 2008 at 01:04pm
DecimatedDreams:
^

Gerard talks about it here

I just have to say that I love that interview.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 20th, 2008 at 02:47pm
I definitely hope rhvdohsetcd posts the links as a riddle. I fucking miss those things.
maryaxe:
He does not perform with the Pumpkins. They will be playing their new single G.L.O.W. if anyone wanted to know.

and yes, the show airs on the 21st.
Well yes, obv. But we like fangirling about shit like this. It was just a rumor after all. We figured it wasn't true... but the thought is nice.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
October 20th, 2008 at 03:34pm
haha i was just about to post that umbrella academy vid but obviously its already hereee
obviously it seems pretty damn true cause gee said that universal was doing it and theyre looking at screenwriters and directors
gonna fn AMAZING!!!AHHH!
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
October 20th, 2008 at 03:38pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:
Well yes, obv. But we like fangirling about shit like this. It was just a rumor after all. We figured it wasn't true... but the thought is nice.

it helps me dream peacefully at night Smiley
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
October 20th, 2008 at 05:18pm
Apparently there was a buzznet interview with Gerard where he said that he dyed his hair back to black for a wedding, but he wouldn't say whose.

Theory: Gerard and Lyn-z renewed their vows in a formal ceromony.
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
October 20th, 2008 at 11:25pm
Harley Quinn.:
Apparently there was a buzznet interview with Gerard where he said that he dyed his hair back to black for a wedding, but he wouldn't say whose.

doubt that....maybe Bob finally tied the knot.....he is the only unmarried one in the group.....
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
October 21st, 2008 at 02:42am
Oh man...I'd be so happy if it was for Bob

But let's not start a whole fiasco with a Bob married rumour XD
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
October 21st, 2008 at 04:25am
porcelinajune:

Some of you may remember there was a person on LJ rhvdohsetcd who last year was posting these riddles that once were figured out allowed people access to rare MCR recordings (atleast that is what I think it was). This person is also very knowledgeable about the chronological of MCR's music/shows. A couple of months ago this person made a post stating they had several discs of never before seen early MCR shows and recordings. They wanted to pass these discs onto another fan. The only requirement was who ever received the discs HAD to share them with the entire fandom. If they didn't, rhvdohsetcd would disappear and never share their items or knowledge again.

A message from rhdvosetcd appeared a couple of weeks ago. Here is the message:

Les disques
I have sent the discs to a friend, someone who emailed me for them.

I believe i sent 6 -7 discs of videos, 2 full English concerts recorded by a fan on here and I believe about 1.5 gbs of audio, most of which is audio rips from random videos, full concerts such as philly 2002 and a lot of other things.

i hope these all find you well, my friend has a webserver and they should be posted piece by piece over time, it's a very very large amount of things to post.

au revoir.

RHVDOHSETCD

I asked if the webserver where they are posted is obvious, would the location be announced, or do we have to look for the location. I never got an answer. Anybody have any clue as to where this wealth of goods maybe be at?

Now I know some of you may want to dismiss this rhdohsetcd person but they have always been honest and delivered the goods. I have even personally bought some items from them off of LJ and received them with speedy delivery and in excellent condition. Ideas anyone?

wow thats interesting!
well I hope they pop up somehow.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 21st, 2008 at 08:32am
gnihsams snikpmup.:
I definitely hope rhvdohsetcd posts the links as a riddle. I fucking miss those things.
maryaxe:
He does not perform with the Pumpkins. They will be playing their new single G.L.O.W. if anyone wanted to know.

and yes, the show airs on the 21st.

Awww man. I was looking forward to it. At least we'll see him. I HOPE HE WINS! ( His comic book is up for an award right!!?!?)
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
October 21st, 2008 at 09:05am
Harley Quinn.:

That thought's nice. (: But he said it was "a friend's".

I asked him why he changed the color again, and he told me, "Because I was in a wedding, and the pink didn't match the wedding." When I asked Gerard whose wedding it was, he merely responded with, "a friend..." and continued to wring his hands and stare at me nervously.

From the interviewer. (Posted at LJ).
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
October 21st, 2008 at 12:07pm
^Its always helpful to be your own friend......Jk..Jk...

It could have been one of his best friends outside of the band he always speaks about...or Bob...im just saying!
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 21st, 2008 at 12:39pm
I heard Gabriel won Best Comic Book Artist for TUA.
Not really MCR, but you know, it's connected.

A wedding, huh?
Nice.
I wonder who got married.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
October 21st, 2008 at 02:29pm
ian watkins.:

That thought's nice. (: But he said it was "a friend's".

I asked him why he changed the color again, and he told me, "Because I was in a wedding, and the pink didn't match the wedding." When I asked Gerard whose wedding it was, he merely responded with, "a friend..." and continued to wring his hands and stare at me nervously.

From the interviewer. (Posted at LJ).

I'm highly intrigued right about now...Tehe
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
October 21st, 2008 at 04:42pm
Gerard Arthur Way.:
I heard Gabriel won Best Comic Book Artist for TUA.
Not really MCR, but you know, it's connected.

You mean for the SCREAM Awards? Yeah there was a written portion that went with the video interview of Gerard talking about making a movie for TUA on the red carpet, and it said he won. Really happy for him, can't wait to see the official award show ~ Rex