Don't have an account? Create one!

Do you think they'd be annoyed or bored?

AuthorMessage
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
Joining The Black Parade
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
February 20th, 2006 at 02:14pm
i dont have a problem with lyric related names but stuff liek mrs iero or mrs way or something pertaining to the "hotness" of one certain member bugs me and its really uncreative it also sound like something a girl who shops at hollister says "oh my god gerard is sooo hawt" ...i've heard it .. it makes me sick
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 20th, 2006 at 05:24pm
i got lyrics as both my username and signature. there is nothing wrong with that. it is a MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE fansite. what do you expect? something like KittyKat22?!?
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 20th, 2006 at 05:27pm
stormy:
^^^ I know what you're saying.
At the mall the other week, wearing my MCR shirt (one of them), this girl, had to be like 13, stopped me and she's like "OH MY GAWD!!! I LUV THEM FRANK IS SOOO HOTT" and of course, I had to ask, figure out if she was just pure teenir or not... short of it, she knows only "The Ghost Of You", she didn't know they had two CDs or any of that and at this point, I just nodded and walked off.

But I dunno, I think they'd be semi flattered to see A) all the fans on the site and B) the screen names that pertain to their lyrics etc...but I mean, ones that are like screamin their luv for a member or something, that might bother them a bit after awhile. But I do'nt see a lot of band name related usernames lately... most are just, unique nicknames or something like that.
Mine is my Wicca first name/nickname

true dat. my friend is pure teenie doesnt even know 1 song. and ya, if i was in a band and saw all these usernames and signatures that were of my lyrics or me, i would like it. who wouldnt?
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 22nd, 2006 at 12:24am
discoveredXtheXwaterfront:
i dont have a problem with lyric related names but stuff liek mrs iero or mrs way or something pertaining to the "hotness" of one certain member bugs me and its really uncreative it also sound like something a girl who shops at hollister says "oh my god gerard is sooo hawt" ...i've heard it .. it makes me sick

Agreed.
Doesn't even have to be a person at Hollister, juts a person who that's all they care about. I see emails and sign in names like that and I just roll my eyes. I don't see how they can decide to use something like that...
Fan site or not, it's annoyin.
But oh well, their choice I guess.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
February 25th, 2006 at 07:58am
i think they'll be flattered if they see people using their lyrics as usernames..
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 18th, 2006 at 09:19am
most likely
but if they found out about this website. . . . . i mean seriously
battle of the bulge?
lol
and all of this stuff, they could either be creeped out or interested. . .not sure.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 25th, 2006 at 01:17am
^^^
If I were them and saw BotB...I'd question the sanity of my fans.
That thread scares me
Oh and Waycest... I'd be curious to see how they'd react to that <shudders @ the thought of Waycest...or incest in general>
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 25th, 2006 at 11:37am
lol, yeah i beliieve they would be QUITE afraid yeah- exactly what ^^ said they'd question the sanity of their fans. lol.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 26th, 2006 at 02:13am
I think they already question our sanity
just like we queston theirs and our own
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 26th, 2006 at 09:27am
yeah. . . . . .
but do you think that they would ever like THIINK that there is a site like this about them. its really complex. i mean for a fan website and all.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 28th, 2006 at 05:19am
Yes, now you that you mentino it, INO is rather complex and vast...you need a map and a compass to find yoru way around it
I'd luv to see their reactions tho in general to the site and it's popularity
Gerardobssessed
Killjoy
Gerardobssessed
March 29th, 2006 at 07:58pm
Twisted Evil Heh heh heh......... *SHOOTS* Twisted Evil
Gerardobssessed
Killjoy
Gerardobssessed
March 29th, 2006 at 08:00pm
Twisted Evil I bit: 23 people today. What about you? Tell 3 people to bite others Twisted Evil
Gerardobssessed
Killjoy
Gerardobssessed
March 29th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Beware my fangs...
Little-Miss-Living333
Killjoy
Little-Miss-Living333
March 29th, 2006 at 08:03pm
Yeah no offense, but it's not something worth getting upset about. People like to express thier fandom, so wut? And yeah I like Gerard, but I also really like Ray. I know only one person who's fav member of the band is Ray. I dunno about other people, but I appreciate every member of MCR, not just Gerard. They're all amazing, talented guys.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 31st, 2006 at 06:01am
^^^ Agreed.
It's kind of sad to see that they aren't each as loved as one of the others for some reason. It's rather annoyin when fans and companies take one member and use them as the focal point, which kind of makes sense, but it's not fair to the others in the band. It's like FOB and wentz... he's not the singer and et he's their figure head and the others are just kind of forgotten about (not that i care, not a fan of them in the slightest) but they're all talented, (all band members generally are).
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
April 1st, 2006 at 04:19am
^agrees
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 2nd, 2006 at 09:06pm
stormy:
^^^ Agreed.
It's kind of sad to see that they aren't each as loved as one of the others for some reason. It's rather annoyin when fans and companies take one member and use them as the focal point, which kind of makes sense, but it's not fair to the others in the band. It's like FOB and wentz... he's not the singer and et he's their figure head and the others are just kind of forgotten about (not that i care, not a fan of them in the slightest) but they're all talented, (all band members generally are).

yeah i know! for the magazines its always just whoever the "frontman" as they call them are.
muzak1
Jazz Hands
muzak1
April 4th, 2006 at 08:41pm
ummm, my username doesn't have to do w/ anything mcr related. QUIT PICKING ON ME!!!!!! Crying or Very sad lol jk, hey guess what, they've probably never even heard of this site, so i guess it's safe to say they'd be neither
muzak1
Jazz Hands
muzak1
April 7th, 2006 at 08:24pm
nice how i killed the conversation. wrote that last post a few days ago, no one's posted since. muahahahahah! Wink