Don't have an account? Create one!

Do you think they'd be annoyed or bored?

AuthorMessage
kori is simulated
Killjoy
kori is simulated
May 17th, 2007 at 05:59pm
they might be a little creeped out at first
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
June 10th, 2007 at 08:39pm
Well i don't see how it can be a hit to their ego if your name is a song ur somethin..? Neutral
Albus Severus
Joining The Black Parade
Albus Severus
June 10th, 2007 at 09:33pm
Well, this is a MCR fansite. Everyone can't have the same name, so we've gotta try to be creative in order to say 'I like this' in our name. Ya know? Necessity is the mother of invention.

P.S. Gerard Way is hot and pretty and gorgeous. He is also the lead singer. That makes him the face of the band. These things combined lead to Gerard lovers. Just cuz Gerard is their fav member of the band, and therefore he appears in their name, doesn't mean they don't know the other members. And if someone happens to notice how the band members look doesn't mean they don't care how the music sounds, or that the looks are more important to them than the music. Surprisingly enough, the two can coexist.
Vic Rattlehead
Salute You in Your Grave
Vic Rattlehead
June 11th, 2007 at 12:09am
i actually dont care about the persons name that much (unless it was like MRS Gerald WAYNE them you know) but other than that i think most of the names ore pretty creative ^_^)
MizzUnderstood_559
Killjoy
MizzUnderstood_559
June 11th, 2007 at 01:33am
USERNAMEZ DNT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH MINE IZ ONLY A PART OF A LYRIC AND A QUOTE I LYK'D THAT GEARD SED

AND YEA SUM NIK-NAMEZ PPL HAV MADE UP 4 THEM R KINDA WEIRD..AND IF I WERE RAY AND SAW ONLY THINGZ SAYIN "GERARD IZ SOO HAWT!" I WUD GET BOR'D READIN THAT

OK YEA I SAY THAT ONCE IN A WHILE BUT I DNT 4GET ABOUT RAY AND BOB AND THE REST OF THE BAND..OH SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY ALOT LOL..!!
The Drugs Never Work
Killjoy
The Drugs Never Work
June 11th, 2007 at 01:34am
...Wow, I hope that is a joke above me...

Anyways, I don't think it really matters. I used a lyric in my name, but I mean, a name's a name, you know?
ISurrender2MCR
Killjoy
ISurrender2MCR
June 11th, 2007 at 04:26am
By memberd using names of the band or lyrics, I think it woul put a smile on there face. They know how important they the are to us. And we prove it to them by using the names and lyrics. And by doing so they know all their hard work is paying off, and we understand what they are doing.

ISurrender2MCR, my name, there is a reason be hind it and with most of names they too have a reason for there names.

I use to think MCR was a shity group, and the name threw me off. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE= drugs. Then I learned the truth about them and realized how very wrong I was about them. So I tryed to come up with a name to go along with when I found the truth out. So instead of 4GiveMe, or something like that, I did surrender to the good MCR is doing.
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
June 11th, 2007 at 04:59am
Kon-Foozed, JOEMAN!:
and bob.

you have just frogot about him yourself m'dear.

and everyone always says frank is hot too.

but you did miss bob.

i like bob..
i dont think it matter tho.....
bob's solo project
Killjoy
bob's solo project
June 11th, 2007 at 05:52pm
Yeah, Bob's hot, don't miss him out!

So I wouldn't dream of changing my username.
blank stare
Killjoy
blank stare
June 11th, 2007 at 06:35pm
bob's a sexy mother fucker.

my user name came from a white stripes song.
if i was famous and someone used one of my lyrics as a username..i think i'd be flattered. it's like saying that they enjoy and love your stuff so much that they'll identify themselves with it.

but it can also get creepy...... Smiley
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
June 11th, 2007 at 06:57pm
Unless you fell alseep and hit your head were on a MCR fansite! So pretty much writing somewhere in a avatar or siggie is like a rule or compulsary lol.

my username is something i read somewhere. No MCR lyric but i put a lyric in my siggie because i like it.....shoot me.
blank stare
Killjoy
blank stare
June 11th, 2007 at 06:58pm
i like your username..it makes me happy.
Stella Ella
Killjoy
Stella Ella
June 11th, 2007 at 07:27pm
You'd think that certain things would make them feel better...like lyrics and stuff. However, having the usernames be mono-person would be boring and annoying. Yea, the lyrics = ego boost
Mono-person (ie omgeegerardissexyyy) = ego lower-er // annoying // boring after a whlie.

and

GasolineRainbow:
Unless you fell alseep and hit your head were on a MCR fansite! So pretty much writing somewhere in a avatar or siggie is like a rule or compulsary lol.

my username is something i read somewhere. No MCR lyric but i put a lyric in my siggie because i like it.....shoot me.

has a point. You're on a My Chemical Romance fansite.

Look around lovey.

MCR is everywhere.

If you don't like it,

leave.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
June 11th, 2007 at 07:52pm
There arnt that many with actual names saying that Gerard or anyone is hott.
Go through this topic and find some.
><
Seriously.
Its an mcr fansite.
Not to sound like a bitch or anything, but honestly, did you expect anything else?
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 25th, 2007 at 09:56am
dude..I should be hung out with my insides then because my name kinda screams "I luv mcr"...just alot-_-..and we are here for MCR and MCR related information,so its more than likely that the users willl have a username referring back to My Chemical Romance ya know?
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 25th, 2007 at 01:43pm
^^Dude it's okay, I doubt they would care anyway and even if they did, think of all the nice things we have written about EVERYONE here. By the way I hope they don't go on this board because then they would follow our mibba links and read all the 325 Ferards on that site (rough estimate.)
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
July 25th, 2007 at 02:03pm
hey! i don't have an mcr-related name. though my signature does.

haha. and i'm not going to change my name, probably.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
July 25th, 2007 at 02:12pm
I don't think they'd care THAT much. I mean, we all love them. That's what fans do, right?
Sock Cucker.
Shotgun Sinner
Sock Cucker.
July 25th, 2007 at 02:16pm
If usernames bug the guys, then my respect for them has just dropped ten points.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 25th, 2007 at 03:24pm
I think if they'd been in here within the last month, they'd be horrified.