Don't have an account? Create one!

Do you think they'd be annoyed or bored?

AuthorMessage
muzak1
Jazz Hands
muzak1
April 11th, 2006 at 06:49pm
yes, i'm pretty sure i killed the thread. sorry if people ignoring me has just ruined this.
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
April 11th, 2006 at 06:56pm
what i don't get is, if MCR were for some reason reading a thread on INO, don't you think they would be reading the POST rather than the persons name?
Although i really hate my name i don't want to change it because it gets confusing when people change their names.
PS ^ Moosak1 do you talk to your self in every thread? stop multiple posting, you could just edit your previous post you know...
muzak1
Jazz Hands
muzak1
April 11th, 2006 at 06:59pm
yes, i do constantly find myself talking to air, or myself. sorry, i'll do that next time.
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
August 9th, 2006 at 03:28pm
my old name was to do with gerard but i do think that the rest of the band are just as important and need to be recognised! for example, frank has been in a kerrang poster special on his own - thats a start!

& my name is nothing to do with MCR, what are you going to do about it?! it's just a name!!
Yupper
Motor Baby
Yupper
August 9th, 2006 at 04:05pm
My name has nothing to do with My Chemical Romance.
Or does it?
Hahahahahahaha. No.
AngelFromMyNightmare
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AngelFromMyNightmare
April 7th, 2007 at 03:44pm
nine volt heart.:
How about...who gives a fuck what people's username is?

OMG. You annoy me. Cos it's IN? You can't judge people and say they want to be "IN" just cos they have MCR lyrics. Be joined on the board for more then a day before you whinge next time kthnx.

Maybe YOU want to be IN cos you're using an underscore. I'm so appalled at your lack of logic, I can't write down what I'm trying to say, and it's frustrating.

GOD.

I totally agree with you.
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
April 7th, 2007 at 03:54pm
My name has nothing to do with MCR...hmmmm...
Ragdoll_Physics
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ragdoll_Physics
April 7th, 2007 at 04:00pm
My username has somthing to do with mcr but i don't know if people relise that or know what it's from. I havn't seen my username being used anywhere so i don't know if it would be as boring as say "Gee's girl" or "mcr rox" or somthing like that i think mine isn't really simaler to many others i'm not shure though what do you guy's think?
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
April 7th, 2007 at 04:13pm
^ ^ isn't your username from "This is How I Disappear"? its part of the opening lyrics:
By street light / this dark night / a seance down below / theres things that i have done / you never / should ever know .....
( i know like every lyric by heart...sad i know)
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
April 7th, 2007 at 04:34pm
well honestly i think that as this is a mcr messageboard for mcr fans so i would find it more shocking and surprising if no-one had anything to do with mcr in their name.

Also mcr don't read messageboards so they won't get annoyed or bored because they will never come on this in the first place.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 7th, 2007 at 06:06pm
I get what you're saying...I get annoyed by people with random x's in their names...but I found that it looks cool, so I stuck with it. If I ever change my username(which I won't anytime soon, cuz I love it), I'll try something random.
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
April 7th, 2007 at 06:16pm
is this not slightly pointless? i can't believe there is 6 pages on this.
Yoda is my lover
Killjoy
Yoda is my lover
April 7th, 2007 at 06:18pm
iDontluvu4400:
^ ^ isn't your username from "This is How I Disappear"? its part of the opening lyrics:
By street light / this dark night / a seance down below / theres things that i have done / you never / should ever know .....
( i know like every lyric by heart...sad i know)

I think her username is from that part on LOTMS when gerard was making a character for a comic. The characters name was the seance.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
April 7th, 2007 at 07:59pm
turpentine kisses.:
I have to say that I rarely see people with MCR lyrics actually. >.<
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
April 7th, 2007 at 08:46pm
what i dont understand is y ur user name is such a big deal... its what people are into and people that come to this site are into mcr... so just let em have it it shouldn't matter... i mean my name has to do w/ mcr but in a different way. its not direct. if more people would have their name with mcr in it but not directly related would that make it better??? i think it would- it would shut up the pusses ne way
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
April 7th, 2007 at 09:26pm
I think people have their own opinion on who they think it "hot" or not. Yes, there are a lot of people who have Gerard is hot and stuff, but there are still lot's who do the same thing with Bob or Ray... it's just a matter of looking... I've found lot's like that.

And ya know, people probably use MCR lyrics because it's an MCR website...

I don't have a name pertaining to MCR... well, maybe someone can think of something with Speedo and MCR, but I can't..
Yeah....
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
April 7th, 2007 at 09:39pm
Stardom:
is this not slightly pointless? i can't believe there is 6 pages on this.
Dude...Potatoes
Salute You in Your Grave
Dude...Potatoes
April 16th, 2007 at 09:01pm
my name has blood in it but it does'nt involve to mcr at all....well the way that I mean it
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 16th, 2007 at 09:44pm
well, my name has nothing to do with a lyric...so, I don't care anymore.Mr. Green
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
April 16th, 2007 at 11:13pm
i don't think they would mind.
they'd just shrug it off.
like everyone else in here.