Don't have an account? Create one!

Do you think they'd be annoyed or bored?

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 16th, 2007 at 11:25pm
Well MY name is an homage to my late husband, thank you <nods superiorly>

Anyway, I do not think there is much danger of the boys dropping in for long enough to study our tags, but if they did, they'd probably just laugh. I thankfully haven't seen too many "ZMG Gerard Way is so hawttttt" crap in here - it's why I keep coming back.

nine volt heart.:Maybe YOU want to be IN cos you're using an underscore.

That just made me fall off my chair laughing Fuck Off

But you are forgiven Raedyn - welcome to the board

Person0001
April 16th, 2007 at 11:28pm
Delete
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 16th, 2007 at 11:32pm

This is a MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Website, I mean, what can you expect? Wink
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
April 17th, 2007 at 08:40am
What bothers me is the fact that I see people on here with usernames like "Mikey's Bitch" "GERARD_WAY_LUVER_4EVA" and things like that

God, it's really annoying
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
April 17th, 2007 at 11:38am
mine is a lyric...but uh....i think they'd just be happy that ppl acutally care for them. idk.
My_Ethiena_Toes
Fabulous Killjoy
My_Ethiena_Toes
April 17th, 2007 at 12:25pm
Yeah, I think they would be happy to see that a lot of pepole care about the lyrics here. And if you post lyrics, what's wrong with that? I mean, it's a My Chemical Romance forum. But about the "OMG, Gerard is cuuuute", yes that is in fact anoying.
And irritates me that some of pepole think that MCR is only Gerard Way, when no, It's also Ray, Bob and Mikey, Frank...
And the music counts, not the looks Very Happy
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 17th, 2007 at 03:18pm
And there is NOTHING wrong with the way Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frank look anyhow! Plus, Gerard HATES this crap - it will NOT gain you any respect or attention from him, believe it.
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
April 17th, 2007 at 08:07pm
well i dont no if mynes completely related but actually it is my sn is TAKEN FROM A QUOTE FROM FRANK.
electric love;
Bleeding on the Floor
electric love;
April 17th, 2007 at 10:27pm
I just see a username as a name you use to communicate with someone else online, and that's it. I personally don't get a kick out of reading people's usernames.

K i'm gonna shut up now before I get shot. =]
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 17th, 2007 at 11:36pm
raedyn_l:
I'm talking about the names here. Not to be rude or point fingers at anyone, but I just noticed that practically everyone here has something pertaining to Chemical Romance in their name, like a wierd little pun or something like that, and they think it's like the coolest name EVAH and they are INDIVIDUALS for thinking up such KICK ASS NAMES~!!#@$!11eleven!

Well, imagine you're... Ray. Imagine you're scrolling down all these pages of about seventy freakin' thousand names and all of them have something like "Vampire's Kiss" or something with blood in it or "Gerard is HAWT!!#$!#ASDG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1EVLENAG!!!"

Not only would that be kind of boring, but it would be a severe blow to your ego. "Gerard is hot Gerard is hot GERARD IS HAWWWWWT!!" What about Ray? Or Frank? Or... I shouldn't say Mikey, people say he's hot too.

Think about the band. Not just the brothers--but the people in the background who stand behind Mikey and Gerard while everyone heaps praises on them for being SOOOO HAWT.

...Um, where was I? Oh yes--names! I'm not telling you to change your names or say Frank is hot in your signature--just remember that everyone else here is a Chemical Romance Fan too, and that the degree of wordplay in your name does not express how big of a fan you are. It just means you're clever.

Or you jumped on the bandwagon and thought up some crap generic name like everyone else cause it's IN.

So think about it: Would the band be bored scrolling down our memberslist?

True but actually my screen name was something i made up entirely one day when i was really bored and i was thinking about what kind of screen name i should come up with. It doesn't have anything to do with mcr's music or lyrics as well
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 18th, 2007 at 08:52am
I think they would like things as 'Gerard Way is Amazing' or lyrics.
But if it's more like 'Gerard's Bitch', I don't think they will like that so much.
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 18th, 2007 at 03:54pm
I like especial names. I know mine name either isn't very funny but it was free and bearable. Very Happy
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 13th, 2007 at 09:16am
I guess that it would get kind of tiresome in the end...

But I guess people just want to express their passion?
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
May 13th, 2007 at 10:51am
thats bull shit. I think theyd find it cool to see how many people sit around and waste time talking about them and honoring their songs.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 15th, 2007 at 05:40am
St. Arvin:
What bothers me is the fact that I see people on here with usernames like "Mikey's Bitch" "GERARD_WAY_LUVER_4EVA" and things like that

God, it's really annoying

I agree. No offense but I think it disrespects them. As fans i think we emphasize the "hotness" of their music not the way they look. I know they're all sexy but i think we should learn to control our hormones
mcr_4ever
Joining The Black Parade
mcr_4ever
May 15th, 2007 at 05:22pm
WELL MAYBE..........MAYBE NOT BUT FOR ME MY CHEM WILL ACTUALLY SEE ALL THE GREAT FANS THAT APPERICATE THEM BY USING THEIR LYICS AND STUFF THAT HAS TO DO WIT THE BAND
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
May 15th, 2007 at 08:10pm
Its just user names. Geez whats with the debate. My screen name is a nickname that my friend gave me. I also use "Dre-Dre" on mibba.com its just usernames they are unimportant.
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
May 17th, 2007 at 03:47am
they'd only get jealous!
vichy
Jazz Hands
vichy
May 17th, 2007 at 04:13am
ooh i hate the "mrs gerard way " ones. i mean common, your not really the mrs gerard way, and nor are you ever going to be!
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 17th, 2007 at 06:35am
it was entertaining reading all these posts. everytime someone said "what did you expect?" - i think of shoes (the kelly video on youtube)

. . mine has nothing to do with mcr at all. alex is my name, and well vamvi has been my nickname since the start of yr 7 (its a long story, it has something to do with my last name), and every1 calls me that, even my science teacher. but my friend pointed out that "vamvi" is similar to vampire. . . . (she is crazy)