Don't have an account? Create one!

Bandit Lee Way born May 27, 2009

AuthorMessage
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
July 27th, 2009 at 05:55pm
perfectly flawed.:
I was watching Gerard's pannel on youtube and someone congratulated him on being a dad and his whole face lit up and he said, "THANK YOU! :'DDDDDDDDDD" Haha it was really cute. Actually seeing Bandit is crazy. I never thought he'd be a dad. :')

Link plz? Very Happy
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 27th, 2009 at 06:39pm
This is the first one.
The person isn't done uploading all 6 yet.
MikeyWayOBSESSION
Killjoy
MikeyWayOBSESSION
July 27th, 2009 at 08:30pm
I've seen photos, so cute!

BTW Gerard I<3Yooh. =3
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
July 27th, 2009 at 09:07pm
^^ Thank yoooooooooooooou. =]
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 27th, 2009 at 09:50pm
Weirdly, i'm pretty excited about the Bandit picture.

Not that you can see much of her. But she looks fab.

And may I say that Linds is lookin' good. <3
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 28th, 2009 at 12:52pm
The Rumor:
Maybe you guys should stop getting annoyed at people for being happy for Gerard and Lyn Z and just, y'know, be happy.
We're not annoyed at people for being happy for them, we're warning that it's a bit presumptuous of them to assume that anyone has a "fairytale, perfect life." Big difference.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 28th, 2009 at 01:17pm
Deb:
The Rumor:
Maybe you guys should stop getting annoyed at people for being happy for Gerard and Lyn Z and just, y'know, be happy.
We're not annoyed at people for being happy for them, we're warning that it's a bit presumptuous of them to assume that anyone has a "fairytale, perfect life." Big difference.

Obviously, you are refering to my comment.

Perhaps their life isn't a big fucking fairy tale. But, you know, Its nice to see that things are working out.

And is it so god damned bad that I'd like to have a loving husband and a beautiful child, and an amazing carreer too, someday?

Its not my fault that Linds/ G has that. After whats going on in my life, right now, That is perfection, to me.

So excuse me.

Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 28th, 2009 at 01:24pm
My Chemical Romance;:
Obviously, you are refering to my comment. Perhaps their life isn't a big fucking fairy tale. But, you know, Its nice to see that things are working out. And is it so god damned bad that I'd like to have a loving husband and a beautiful child, and an amazing carreer too, someday? Its not my fault that Linds/ G has that. After whats going on in my life, right now, That is perfection, to me. So excuse me.

Sigh..I can't help the fact that you are choosing to take this personally, but the line of thinking is dangerous, and furthermore, no one knows how well someone else's life is working out, so that's presumptuous as well.

As an older person who's ridden the career and family train, I know this. If you want to hold up impossible ideals to strive toward, I can't stop you from doing so, but I would strongly advise you to strive toward more realistic expectations, otherwise you are setting yourself up for a huge letdown once monotony settles in (and it always does, even for the most privileged among us. Read Corey Taylor's excellent column in Rock Sound to confirm what I am saying.)

A career? Certainly, that's within your grasp.

Relationship-wise? Look for the person that is willing to compromise with you and doesn't take you for granted. There will (and there should be) arguments and trials during the course of any relationship, and nothing is set in stone.

Raising a child, while fun and loving, is also extremely difficult and often unrewarding.

This stuff is real life, and no one's real life is a fairy tale. I can't help but caution young people of that. I'm sorry that this upsets you, but I can't perpetuate a lie.

Back on topic: Lady B is a cute nickname. I wonder how many she has so far? Damien has like, hundreds LOL
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 28th, 2009 at 03:25pm
Deb:

Thank you for the um... advice?

I appreciate it.
But, My point was. My life is somewhat shit right now. I can only hope that someday i'll get these things.

Anyway. I'd like to stop defending myself over everything.

Bandit is adorable. I'm proud of G. I can't wait to see her when shes older.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 28th, 2009 at 03:36pm
My Chemical Romance;:
Thank you for the um... advice? My life is somewhat shit right now. I can only hope that someday i'll get these things. Anyway. I'd like to stop defending myself over everything.

That is...um, what it was? I don't know why you feel a need to defend yourself, though. Last two comments: never bank your happiness on others, and producing a child is not something to proud of someone for - raising them well is Wink

I wonder if they've decked out the bus as a traveling nursery yet, ala Frank's comments earlier on.
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
July 29th, 2009 at 02:04pm
oh wow a tour baby haha. What an incredible lifetstyle they're gonna lead!! Seeing lots of awesome places Smile I'm soo curious of what she looks like, i wonder who she looks more like?? hmm.
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
July 29th, 2009 at 02:09pm
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 29th, 2009 at 04:23pm
bandit lee way.:
I wouldn't exactly cheer for that.
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
July 29th, 2009 at 05:37pm
Deb:
bandit lee way.:
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
July 29th, 2009 at 06:28pm
Deb:
why not? :S
oooh is it because its like a fame thing?
whatever, i like perez, im happy Smile
but everyone has their own opinions,
about everything, from Bandit to Ger-z's relationship,
if you get my drift Wink
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 30th, 2009 at 12:44am
No, it's because a baby isn't a celebrity where they have to be put onto celeb gossip site where people are known to say hurtful and unnecessarily rude comments; esp. when the baby is born to a family of so-called "emo" people. I understand that Lyn-Z posted the picture in public. And I understand that all the other celeb babies are always posted eveywhere... but of course I still think it's unnecessary.

idgaf if Perez likes Gerard.
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
July 30th, 2009 at 07:06am
ooooo ok I get now Smile
thank you for posting your opinion!
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 30th, 2009 at 08:25am
As usual, Lycia for the the win!

Everyone has their own opinions although I think your drift is waaay off course. Who the hell cares what anyone thinks about Gerard and Lindsay's relationship? No one is in it but them and it has no effect on anyone else's life.

Frankly, IMHO, Perez Hilton is douche, especially in light of his recent actions (even though I am not a Fergie fan). As are the majority of people who would think it is oh so trendy to post such negative shit about a baby.

IMHO, I still find it somewhat offensive to use the baby's name or a variation of as a user name and find it incredibly offensive to use her picture as an avatar. Even if LynZ posted the picture on her twitter. The baby is not a celeb nor the baby did not ask to be born to celebs. Why push all that on her now?

And now everyone can throw rocks at me. Very Happy
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
July 30th, 2009 at 09:27am
jules:

IMHO, I still find it somewhat offensive to use the baby's name or a variation of as a user name and find it incredibly offensive to use her picture as an avatar. Even if LynZ posted the picture on her twitter. The baby is not a celeb nor the baby did not ask to be born to celebs. Why push all that on her now?
I'm glad I'm not the only one to think this, though I didn't want to say anything to offend any users or start an argument.
I agree that it's disrespectful to the family to perpetuate Bandit themes over the internet - she's just a baby, after all .. not a celebrity or role model. Although she'll be in the limelight a bit because of her parents, this doesn't mean she'll want to live the same life as she grows older - she may just want to live a practical, mundane life without all the fuss of people knowing her and looking up to her just because of her status. She wouldn't really have the chance to do so if people were revering her from birth, expecting her to live the same type of life as Gerard/Lindsey. It wouldn't be uncommon if she wanted the opposite of that - most people don't really want to be like their parents, anyway, and Bandit may be no different. It's not really fair to her that she already has people putting her on a pedestal, judging how she looks and how she is - she's a little baby, she hasn't done anything to impact on us except be born into the family of our role models. That doesn't mean she should be looked up to, used as a theme and publicised all over the internet.

These are the sort of things that could make some celebrities reluctant to publicise or post photos of their children, and I don't blame them for that.
It just seems off to me, having a baby as a theme, but I guess it's a personal opinion ...

I don't mean any offence to anyone with this.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 30th, 2009 at 09:40am
Exactly, Perez Hilton isn't exactly a good person. He's usually very very mean and antagonizing to people who are caught doing things, because their humans.

The things he has said about G/L aren't far off from that par.
Now, this time, he didn't start picking on her. But only god knows what'll happen when more pictures show up.

He's got no mercy, even for children. And what exactly did Bandit do? Nothing. She doesn't deserve to be on such a trashy website.

I also don't personally like the fact that he's so keen on fallowing Lynz on twitter- Sure, its awkward that we all are, but at least we respect her and love her, and wont trash her.

...And for god sakes, whats really fucking irritating me, is, Lindsay has a real name, USE IT. don't everyone keep saying 'lynz' Its like, you have no grammer. I'm not just talking about people on INO, i mean it in general - with celebs and such. STOP THAT!