Don't have an account? Create one!

Bandit Lee Way born May 27, 2009

AuthorMessage
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
June 4th, 2009 at 08:11pm
im sure her good looks will make up for her ridiculous name.
plus growing up in LA, im sure her classmates will have silly names too.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 5th, 2009 at 01:06am
perfectly flawed.:
i personally think that's... discusting? i mean, what has bandit done in that person's life?
That's a bit harsh. Like we said, it's unusual, but it's not that big a deal. I'll bet Lindsey will be sporting one soon though Smile
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 5th, 2009 at 04:24am
perfectly flawed.:
i personally think that's... discusting?
i mean, what has bandit done in that person's life?
how has she affected them? has she, in some way or another,
saved that person's life? NO.

Does every tattoo have to be someone who has affected them or saved a persons life?

My friend has a Welsh Dragon on his arm. Dragons don't even exist. I guess by your rules he shouldnt have had it. My tattoo says "Angel". I don't even believe in Angels. An Angel never saved my life. I'm not even religious. I was simply an impressionable 18 year old who thought it looked nice. Sadly. :/

People can do what they like, tattoo names on themselves or even call their children ridiculous names Wink
bellamurte
Killjoy
bellamurte
June 5th, 2009 at 05:08am
Getting a tattoo of famous people's little girl...okayyyy...

Anyway I adore her name. I'm betting on Lyn-Z picking it more than Gee...but obviously I don't know. I've been convinced since day one that she'd be a little girl. I'm extremely happy she is Very Happy

And obviously she's already got a best friend in Violet

How I love this. I think back over all the years I've been an MCR fan and all the hard things those boys have been through and to think of them now, all grown up, Mikey and his millions of animals, Gee and his little girl, almost brings a tear to my eye.

I found out yesterday, found my boyfriend and threw myself on him screaming THEY HAD A GIRL that is by far my most fan girl-ish moment but I was unbelievably happy.
xxcandice_emoxx
Killjoy
xxcandice_emoxx
June 5th, 2009 at 02:15pm
I CANT FOR PICTURES SHE'S PROBABLY THE CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD...I MEAN OBVIOUSLY WHEN U JOIN LYN-Z AND GERARD U GET PERFECT!! Smile
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 5th, 2009 at 03:24pm
Gerard's family, including Bandit, has changed my life a lot. I've considered tattoos themed around their family more than once. Their family - although at times things were a bit gut-wrenching - gave me hope. They gave me hope that no matter what happens, you can still grow up and be happy with a partner and child; that no matter how fucked up things are, true love does exist.
Maybe you shouldn't judge that person till you a: know her or b: know why she got the tattoo.

They can't be too freaked out by it, considering that it's posted on MSI's MySpace.
It's a real pretty tattoo, as well. x]
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
June 5th, 2009 at 08:16pm
Aw. I was amazed as it was about Bandit being born, but Violet on the same day! That's just incredible. Perfect for the kids too. >.<

I'm very proud of Gerard - though not personally knowing him obviously - but it is just very heart-warming how much he's been through. This is probably one of the happiest endings to be imagined, and it isn't even the end yet. Smile
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 5th, 2009 at 08:40pm
Real Women Drink TEA:
Lol at the Bandit tattoo.
Must Love Rock
Killjoy
Must Love Rock
June 6th, 2009 at 04:13pm
Awww, mass congrats! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

And who cares about the name? It was their choice.
Personally, I think it's absolutely lovely. It's a very Gee name.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
June 7th, 2009 at 12:02pm
With the tattoo, it's not like any average person passing her on the street is really going to know that Bandit is Gerard's daughter and is gonna be like "oh my god, that so creepy", ya know? And whatever, the girl can do whatever she wants, so who cares what she does.

As for the name, it's not your daughter. If the girl gets picked on for her name it's not your concern. None of us can predict the future, so there is no use arguing over it. Did anyone honestly except Gerard to name his child something like Mary? You can't make someone that doesn't like the name all of a sudden change their mind, and vice versa. Also, you can't assume anything about the couple's abilities at parenthood from what they named their child! As much as most of you think you do, you do not know them and therefore you have no right to make that judgment.

(Sorry if that came out bitchy)

This reminds me of the good ole' PLOTB days, lol.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 7th, 2009 at 12:13pm
Lauren, I agree with everything you said. But it needs to go both ways. No one knows they will be brilliant parents either. We cannont assume judgement on parenting based on what we see on stage or hear in interviews. Judgement on that should also be reserved. But this is the MCR fandom remember, the majority of fans assume they know the band just because they send them messages on twitter.

However, people are still entitled to an opinion on a name, especially as a name is the public front parents give to their children. I personally think it is a ridiculous name.
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
June 7th, 2009 at 06:09pm
I thought it would be more appropriate to write this in small font: Theres a picture been posted on buzznet of a baby and everyone is pretty convinced that its their baby. I'm hoping its not because thats highly disrespectful and whoever posted it should be ashamed of themself if it IS their baby!
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 7th, 2009 at 06:18pm
I am warning people now, if anyone posts that here, not only will this thread be locked but I'll ban them. It's a lack of respect.

Pictures are only to be posted if they are officially released by MCR on their website or twitter.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
June 7th, 2009 at 06:19pm
amen tallulah!

in response: O_O i know, i've seen it too and i think she honestly resembles them a little bit, that'd be horrible if it wasn't meant to be leaked and it is her...you'd have to be a creeper to get that candid of a shot without it being gerard or lindsey who posted it, which i'm sure they haven't yet. we may have a hacker... regardless though, the kid is cute =]
but still....some people....nice world Disgust
poor child... and her parents.
gain some respect people.
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
June 7th, 2009 at 06:32pm
The sad truth is whoever took it probably knew they'd get offered a lot of money for it, that or their in serious need for some attention Neutral .. and then again it may not be her
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
June 7th, 2009 at 06:47pm
^ agreed, but they'd have to get into one of the guys' computer files or something, i mean people aren't gonna come/wouldn't be allowed in the Way's house and take a picture of her in her crib.
StandUpEffingTall!
Killjoy
StandUpEffingTall!
June 7th, 2009 at 08:00pm
Aw...I am so happy for them!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 8th, 2009 at 02:31am
A search didn't turn up anything, so it must be down. Probably bs anyway.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
June 8th, 2009 at 03:52am
I saw it but it looks waaay older and bigger than a one week old baby, and you cant see that much resemblence...is cute though Wink
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 8th, 2009 at 09:33am
Incognito.:
you cant see that much resemblence.
You wouldn't see a resemblance yet unless you were looking really, really closely.