Don't have an account? Create one!

Bandit Lee Way born May 27, 2009

AuthorMessage
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 30th, 2009 at 09:44am
I also find it disgusting how completly obessed people are with Bandit.

If you're happy shes alive, and think shes adorable, thats one thing.

But stalking Lindsay's twitter and posting Bandits picture all the time, is another thing.

I mean, there's people getting her name tatooed on them. WTF is that?

Shes just a child, at this moment.

If she grows up and becomes a role model or a celebrity - at her own will, not just because her father/mother was/are, then good. Look up to her. Be in love with her.
But, as for now, she's just a 2 month old, who needs to be left alone.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 30th, 2009 at 10:39am
bandit lee way.:
everyone has their own opinions, about everything, from Bandit to Ger-z's relationship, if you get my drift Wink
Yeah, I get your drift, but I don't have an opinion on anyone else's marriage or child, that's Perez' job. I find his line of work to be extremely distasteful, and I resent having to share a title with him.

Michael Way.:
stalking Lindsay's twitter
Yeah, I mean, you'll notice I don't follow Alicia, but I do follow Lindsey. Why? Because she's a rad person in a band, like most of the people I follow on there are. The only reason I deleted Jimmy and Chantal is because they got a bit much with the loveydovey overtweeting crap. Good thing Fred Durst stopped, or he'd be next. I'm glad you're happy, Dudes, but I'm following you to learn what your band is up to, maybe catch an interesting anecdote or two, not read stuff you should be saying to one another in private - that's just awkward.
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
July 30th, 2009 at 11:16am
[quote="Deb"]Yeah, I get your drift, but I don't have an opinion on anyone else's marriage or child, that's Perez' job. I find his line of work to be extremely distasteful, and I resent having to share a title with him.

quote]i wasn't talking about perez
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 30th, 2009 at 11:24am
bandit lee way.:
i wasn't talking about perez
I don't understand what point you are trying to make. You stated that everyone has their own opinion on Gerard's life, and I stated that I don't, but that Perez sure does.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 30th, 2009 at 12:18pm
Michael Way.:
...And for god sakes, whats really fucking irritating me, is, Lindsay has a real name, USE IT. don't everyone keep saying 'lynz' Its like, you have no grammer. I'm not just talking about people on INO, i mean it in general - with celebs and such. STOP THAT!
honestly I think her real name is reserved for the fans. I'm not a fan of her and I doubt I ever will be. So I will keep calling her lyn-z as I feel the need, I understand she has a real name, but I prefer to keep it with her stage name because saying the real thing makes it sound too intimate. I feel no need to stop calling her such, it's doing no wrong.
And grammar is spelled with an a, not e. Wink

as for following her on Twitter: she made a Twitter and that's what people do - follow people. As far as I know perez has never made a derrogatory comment about lyn-z so I doubt it's something to truly fret about.
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
July 30th, 2009 at 12:44pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:
Michael Way.:
...And for god sakes, whats really fucking irritating me, is, Lindsay has a real name, USE IT. don't everyone keep saying 'lynz' Its like, you have no grammer. I'm not just talking about people on INO, i mean it in general - with celebs and such. STOP THAT!
honestly I think her real name is reserved for the fans. I'm not a fan of her and I doubt I ever will be. So I will keep calling her lyn-z as I feel the need, I understand she has a real name, but I prefer to keep it with her stage name because saying the real thing makes it sound too intimate. I feel no need to stop calling her such, it's doing no wrong.
And grammar is spelled with an a, not e. Wink

as for following her on Twitter: she made a Twitter and that's what people do - follow people. As far as I know perez has never made a derrogatory comment about lyn-z so I doubt it's something to truly fret about.

i understand what you mean about feeling her real name personal, for example, her band member jimmy is named James, yet i dont know how many people use that name, and also, i think that Lyn-Z was a name she chose for herself so i think we should be able to call her that. and if we are going to call her by her real name, its Lindsey with an e for the record Very Happy ahaha, either way i am happy to finally see a picture of adorable bandit, what a lucky family. (:
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
July 30th, 2009 at 01:07pm
Deb:
I don't understand what point you are trying to make. You stated that everyone has their own opinion on Gerard's life, and I stated that I don't, but that Perez sure does.
lmao now im confused :S
nevermind LMAO
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 30th, 2009 at 01:48pm
Michael Way.:

.....Lyn-Z is a name she has made herself known as, so naturally people will call her it. Surely with your logic, Mikey shouldn't be called Mikey, and Gerard should definitely not be called Gee. However, I don't believe that a nickname is bad grammar.

I always find it ironic when people rant about grammar and spell it with an e....
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
July 30th, 2009 at 02:24pm
& while we're on the subject. MSI fans call her Lyn-Z as well. This is a quote from the band on their boards:

What are the bands real names?
Jimmy, Kitty, Lyn-Z, and Steve. That's what we call each other.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
July 30th, 2009 at 02:32pm
teninch.:
Michael Way.:

I always find it ironic when people rant about grammar and spell it with an e....
I also find it ironic that during that rant about Lindsey's "real name", her name was spelt with an "a" instead of an "e" ...
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
July 30th, 2009 at 02:40pm
Reminder to thread : This thread isn't for having a conversation/debate about how to write Lyn-Z/Lindsey.

Stay on topic.

Thanks
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 30th, 2009 at 02:53pm
Search and Destroy:
This thread isn't for having a conversation/debate about how to write Lyn-Z/Lindsey.
Laughing I am actually really irritated that we never found a superhero onesie for The Monster to wear. Watch Bandit turn out to be a total girly-girl and despise the shit out of that picture one day.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 30th, 2009 at 02:56pm
$20.00 says she grows up to be a sports loving doctor.
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
July 30th, 2009 at 04:50pm
I think this thread should be locked and a new one made because this one is full of people arguing over pointless crap and what to call Lyn-Z.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 30th, 2009 at 04:54pm
Sweet Iced Tea:
I think this thread should be locked and a new one made because this one is full of people arguing over pointless crap and what to call Lyn-Z.
I think that if it was going to be locked, it would have been locked by the appropriate people. If we just made another one, it would be the same conversation again, what's the point? It's counterproductive.

If we as mods felt the need to lock it, it would be locked by now. The responsibility of the locking of threads is ours, not yours. There's no point to locking this one. People have been warned (and I admit to taking part in the aforementioned conversation) and that's what happens. If discussion on the matter continues to a point where the site staff doesn't agree, it will be locked. We don't need someone telling us whether or not a thread should be opened; the staff, contrary to popular belief, aren't mindless idiots.

Thanks.

Edit:// and I've only been aware of 2 little arguments, which come when a thread is meant for discussion.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
July 30th, 2009 at 06:34pm
Bandit as Batman. That is so very adorable. The staff at the nursery have a habit of bringing every child who dresses as Batman to me because of a 'slight misunderstanding'. I still find it adorable every time. Smile I've never seen a baby that young be a super hero before though. My job's random sometimes... The other day I had to prevent Boba Fett from having a tantrum. Razz
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 30th, 2009 at 09:28pm
Sweet Iced Tea:

I don't appreciate the harshness over one little thing I said about what to call her.

This goes to everyone, not just you.

Thanks.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
July 30th, 2009 at 11:49pm
Michael Way.:
I don't appreciate the harshness over one little thing I said about what to call her.

Thanks.
I know I'm not exactly in this, but since I fall under "everyone" - people were just reacting to what you said. It's not like you were super polite or demure about your opinion... Plus, your opinion was sort of out of left field. Just saying...

Meanwhile, Bandit is a super adorable baby. She's gonna be such a pretty little girl! :)
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 31st, 2009 at 07:38am
Michael Way.:

Thanks.

Honey, you have your opinion, I have mine. Nobody was attacking you and everybody has their right to put in their opinion. Nobody was being "harsh".
myWAYhome911x
Killjoy
myWAYhome911x
July 31st, 2009 at 10:31am
heyyyy!!!! U dont no me nor i u but id just like 2 say that this AMAZING band has brought us their bullets as we brought them our love! And will continue 2 do so 4 yrs 2 com! An in my eyes i think another addition 2 the Way family is more than welcome! Xo.
(i think also that im livin under a rock of revenge coz ive only just found this news out!) ;}
Xo. CongratZ Ger-Z! Lovin Bandit already! x